Anyone else love lulu lemon/yoga pants? My gf wears them all the time and I'm totally obsessed

anyone else love lulu lemon/yoga pants? My gf wears them all the time and I'm totally obsessed

They're gods gift from the heavens. Yoga pants mixed with "bro cut" (no sides) tank tops and sports bras. Best outfit 2017.

Kik?? U got kik?

Ya what's yours?

Hnnggggggg keep posting fam. Are these all your GF? If so she's hot as fuck

Yea

hell yeah she is sexy keep posting plz!!

I am a bit uncomfortable with constantly seeing a women's camel toes, but, if I understand correctly, they are pretty comfortable to wear, so I am kinda torn on this thing.

Do you think men constantly check her out at the gym?

Your girlfriend has like the perfect ass. How many pics do you have? Any videos? You should upload them somewhere, my boner is too strong for this thread.

If your girlfriend went to my gym I'd probably wear sunglasses and jeans as I work out

Something hot that they actually like to wear regularly? fuck ya
OP you got any full body shots

Lol hot. I feel like I don't really deserve her

i sure as hell would she is a smoke show

its awesome that she sends you pics- lucky guy

Do you have any nudes OP? Topless girls in yoga pants make my dick diamonds

very disappointing ass. sorry, i'm a dude and this could be my ass. no real shape/definition to it.

It's a nice bubble shape IMO. Not quite huge, but it reminds me of hot rich white girls.

dude look at the right butt cheek on the latest photo...it's almost flat. it's a shit ass.

Just goes to show I'd need nudes to properly judge the quality of ass

BAMP

dumping more

even more

gotta love lulu

Did OP and his sexy GF leave? Damn.

ten characters

couple more

one more

enjoy

Bumping for more!!

more of this