I saw Tom Brady at a grocery store in Boston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Tom Brady at a grocery store in Boston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmfoa wat kind of new age, evolved shit post copy pasta is this

I know I've seen it before, but I feel like it wasn't Tom Brady

Hi, I'm from CNN. Would you be interesting in filling one of our reporting positions?

Not OP, but I would. I think I'd be really good at it. Russia! Millions of Americans will lose healthcare coverage! Peaceful protestors! He was a good boi!

lmao. Ah, thanks for that.

Tom Brady is a dick lmao

Sorry user, you were doing so well up to "lose healthcare coverage." We were looking for more of a "die!!!" angle. Connecting republicans with death gives us more viewers and more control over them.

I can at least put you on our white house correspondent's recommendation list though.

Pretty sure it was Brendan Fraser

>We were looking for more of a "die!!!"
Huh, where are those death panels I was promised 7 years ago?

what is this fucking cancer, holy shit

Fucking stale pasta
The least you could have done was change it a little

Brady doesn't live in Boston you FUCK

He lives in NYC

I hate that mother fucker so much. I saw him coming his car with his son and I shouted "HEY KID WHAT'S IT LIKE HAVING A CHEATER FOR A FATHER"

I was decked out in my Jets' gear

GO JETS

no he doesnt? he owns a condo there but he lives in brookline MA like 20 mins from boston

The jets suck dick and will never be good. Least you got rid of that cancer rex ryan tho.

fuck him, tom and the bitchriots stole the superbowl from the falcons!

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

if it was that shitty Star Market on Brookline Ave, you should've destroyed it.

I was sure it was that log dude from Black Veil Brides.

How many of you chumps are spreading that meme

I have seen it a lot on here but I am not part of that misguided retard effort.

This is copypasta, but I like to think this is how Tom Brady acts in real life.