youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ITT: fat tattooed whores

GTFO faggot go back to your trap threads...

More.

Top kek but it is what it is

Kek

Wrong. They're are plenty of skinny ones.

My favourite

whats her SG name?

Asami Suicide, my fave, i got more if you fags would like

I know for a fact my fat cousin Felicia worked with suicide girls after she had her bastard son, but I've never looked into it to try to find any content because I'm not a sick cunt. Looking at these girls makes sense now. Ugly fat potato faced girls with too many tattoos and attention whore hair to distract from their looks

Nayru

Lass Suicide is amazing. Small perky tits, beautiful red hair and a gorgeous face. Don't have any pics of her in my phone right now and to lazy to look 'm up now

thx user

My buddies and I always joke about how these are the only women around town because our area is so poor. No self respect on any of these land whales, just white trash whores.

Where are the pictures of that cute midget one?

Anyone have a membership to sg?
Post some UN: vintagemermaid
Went to high school with her

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

So are the SG supposed to seem like more approachable possible normal women? Cause I'm almost half certain they would accept my short chubby GF if she has tats.

yas! bite-size!

Post pics.

If anyone had a membership, post some pics of this girl up. Name at bottom

What about suicide boys???

People wonder how these men could possibly have ended their own lives. I mean, they were both publicly slaughtered by critics and utterly humiliated time and time again. Of course they were depressed as fuck.

wew

If there were, they'd have been posted by now.

Look up vintage mermaid, girl is stunning

Casanova

Damn you are 1 dumb as fuck and 2 just a serious fucking moron if you really think these woman are ugly you are blind as a bat XD cause obviously you can't see the beauty in these woman

MORE PLS

She is midget.

Not impressed.
She's completely average.
You just have shit taste.

>not impressed

>White trash
>Hot
>White trash turns 20
>Instantly fat for the rest of their lives

Every
Fucking
Time

They don't actually commit suicide? I don't get it

>girls don't like me

Moar

still better than traps

>critics critisize peoples work
WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S THEIR JOB TO DO SO!
lterally no one has any fucks to give for a critic or their opinion.

this was obviously a murder disguised as suicide.
more record sales and free advertising this way

How do you even get that from that comment?

Christ you're dense.

I'm right.

You're not. White trash gets fat after 20. That's a fact.

Such lovely bodies, smooth skin, great curves... Utterly spoiled with random garbage tattoos and piercings. Suicide is right, by the time they reach mental adulthood (if they ever do) they'll be embarressed to death at the idiotic things they did to their bodies when they were young. Remember, kids, tattoos are forever, but tastes change and skin (particularly on the deliciously plump, for now) sags and stretches. Enjoy playing "this was totally a bitchin' skull on my ass cheek, not meunch's The Scream in 20 years.

Name of this girl?

I didn't say that wasn't the case, idiot. I'm right about you/him not being liked by girls.

activity books make me hard

You are legit retarded and stuck in the 70s

OH GOD THAT FAT MONS UNNFFFF

You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to fish for salt. I know you can do it. Try a different approach, though. I'm actually liked by women. Maybe make fun of my depression.

You're boring as fuck.

Ah, you must be a tattoo artist/fetishist. The bulk of these tattoos are effectively a scrapbook of unrelated random shit that only appeals to a teenager. It's like looking at the margins of a highschoolers notebook. "I have spongebob, the little mermaid, a flaming oni skull, a topless chick pushing her tits out, and some random word or phrase (bonus points if in a language they don't speak/read fluently) in this sleeve tattoo! I'm such an individual!" Yeah, no. Enjoy your tattoo that actually reads "grocery store".

Okey granddad welcome to 2017 want me to send you back to the 50s seems like you would love it there

How're are you liking those tribal armband tattoos with the matching backpiece you got?

i dont have tats fagget

Can't be if women like me, not would it matter because like I said. Again, try the depression route.

fat slobs

So how many of them have actually killed themselves? Seriously

Elle mayra is my favourite sg slut

You don't have depression

Oh, I get it now, your girlfriend has the full afterschool cartoon lineup she watched tattooed on her arm and you can't admit to yourself that you're dating someone with a room temperature IQ. Hope the sex makes up for the lack of intelligent conversation.

Favorite of all time

Okey

no soyacide? i am disappoint

>Such lovely tats, smooth art, great colors... Utterly spoiled with random garbage fat and heart disease. Suicide is right, by the time they reach mental adulthood (if they ever do) they'll be embarressed to death at the idiotic things they did to their bodies when they were young. Remember, kids, tattoos are forever, but tastes change and skin (particularly on the disgustingly plump, for now) sags and stretches. Enjoy playing "this was totally a bitchin' skull on my ass cheek, not meunch's The Scream in 20 years

Fixed. If only your argument only held as much weight as these women do. Fact is if they weren't fat the tattoos wouldn't be such a risk.

TAKE IT BACK, NIGGER

That really is an excellent question. I can't help but feel that if the actual statistics were released SG would probably shut down in a hurry.

You know one the news they reported that the linking park lead singer died. And then literally the next story they reported on his how hip hop has taken over rock music as the number one american genre. Its like a sick joke.

Shut up about your "depression". You're not a special snowflake. People with actual depression don't drivel on and on about it. You're just a boring cunt with no girlfriend.

Does anyone have Lillith Vain from SG?

Skin doesn't stay taut, even with all the lotion and care in the world. It loses elasticity. Even by 30 the tattoos will have undergone marked changes. Fat, thin, doesn't matter, however it will be more obvious on the chubby ones.

I never said they don't change, but this retains their appearance longer.

Nice trips, but you're still not getting anywhere.

I dont have a SG account. Could someone look up the girl Zulie? Pls and ty

Depression isn't real

>>The Scream
Lost

AYY LMAO

Conspiracy abound