youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo

It's quite a nice night to be sitting outside anyway.

/ring/ a sketch of undyne in a high-cut leotard swimsuit and jeans.

Ey yo wisp
Give the doggo headpats

Can I get a skeleton of this dude? Make sure you add little ice lungs behind the rib cage

Is her right arm kill?

present.
just here to hang out
Its actually quite beautiful out. Clear sky, birds are out. I actually plan on going out for a walk later.

Make it a crah crah bread

Skrrt Skrrt

hab a loli

Yo.

Yo

Pretty sure that'd just make him feel more betrayed when I eventually do fuck off.

It's a pretty rowdy night here, but it's off to the distance and I like the ambience.

Eh I tried

He wants to give you knot, he sure will go away if you drain his balls, for today.

Das good loli, quite sexual hah.
And you mentioned not doing NSFW right now.
Liar!

in my defense she's lewd not sexual in my eyes lol

Requesting nicole watterson and katia managan about the throw down
IN BIKINIS

If you respond to a excitable dog with excitable feelings then he'll continue to be loud. He's quietened down for now.

JFC guys.

ben 10 was my shit

Throw an imaginary ball and run in.

P comf rn lads. Raining outside.

[spoiler]Not sure if I want to continue using this character design. Might change it up.[/spoiler]

Danny Phantom and Kim Impossible were mine

Back from tennis. Mom lost her glasses, weird

Welp, there goes nothing, sent you note over dumblr.

MEWTWO
WITH TITS

can you just get that on google

requesting tharja putting on red or black lipstick

Alright mate, I've gone through several changes, like editing the original image in small ways.

Here's the B4

Here's the after.

mega or original?

you are missing the point of a drawthread

But those pictures are not REAL thicc

The original, my man.

tru enough

I like it too. Between the occasional exitement, peace becomes all the more important.
Its great to not have to worry about drama or replies, and just have some friendly interactions with folks

Can you pat my head? I'm jealous of the doggo.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out? If someone could draw this character in the picture for me I'd love them forever. I have no restrictions if you take the task up, the only requirement is that you have fun while drawing it. Thanks a lot if you do it

Is this the finished product or you just showing it in progress?

Its really hard making the small changes in the orig, because if I erase in certain areas that the lines are all together [that being mostly everywhere] but in a more case example, the ears. The back of the head cuts into the art of the ears, so erasing the head thats in the ears is difficult. If I don't get it precisely within a certain area, the area will come out sloppy and muddy. BUT! I'm still trying my best. I'll probably get the coloring done first, and then do the touch ups afterwards.

It's just the progress mate,
discussion of it right under you.

So... you want fanart? You could try asking someone personally instead of sending a generic message microsoft sam

oh shittt he's here -hec

Ah okay
You do what you wanna do to get it done
I'm not picky

Howdy.

Peace is dumb and gay.

No worries, I got inside once he had calmed down.

I like the city because everything is always moving.

I want to have shorter hair, but I'm actually required to look "girly" for my pet groomer job. ha.

Also, you like my horrible drawings that I made when I only had a mouse to draw with?

welp, looks like peacetimes over
you here to finish what we started last night?
i'm more of a country person to be honest. i like the clear skies, and going over to see farm lands

now.. i would start running. ehg has beaten both of us and he isn't afraid to do it again.

A request to see a rule 63 picoolo from dbz.

Is that a stick causing a wedgie?

Favorite album? I enjoyed Insecticide.

I should also ask, what color to you want his eyelids to be? or his 'visors'

Not this fucker again...

nice entrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UY1Jf2CmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MTT5ES1f6cw
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAMsJJmeLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo68nwQ3LWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3R3OMiws
youtube.com/watch?v=k_BwaQo8qpU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls
youtube.com/watch?v=iATRLH0c1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqHUmtZXahI

Orange

Ya gotta love the classics~

It's that time~

Wispen, I dislike program you use now.
Dropped in quality, make your art as lovely as before please.

how come we never see the top of your hair

The program is fine, the brush is shit.

i personally like the chalk look

Yes.
Yes it is.

nutterino

finally got around to doing colors on this, no idea who did the lineart

I liked it with color, and more detail, to actually see what's being drawn, not by trying hard to figure it out.
Same foes on text on images, these are always hard to read in your draws.

you sure like making a swift entrance don't you?
so its time to fight again? or are you just here to kill us?

I am the "big evil demon requester Ruba" that these anons are chimping out over. In my opinion, a repeat requester is someone who incessantly spams identical/near identical requests at noone in particular.

Though it seems that these anons have decided that "repeat requester" is a universal insult to screech at people who rustle their jimmies.

If you constantly request the same thing to nobody in particular, you're a repeat requester.

If you occasionally request different things of a reocurring character, such as one of your own or the artist's, and you request any given artist who says they are taking requests, you are not a repeat requester.

But who am I to talk. I'm the big bad demon requester.

>how come we never see the top of your hair

Like this?

>i personally like the chalk look
It looks like ass.

Unless you're trying to convey motion or some sort of weird texture, textured brushes look like dong. It just makes your pictures needlessly busy.

They're good for hiding bad lineart though.

That's funny, I don't remember them releasing an album called Yes.

Jesus tapdancing christ could you not, I am not even requesting anything.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

I am the "big evil demon requester Ruba" that these anons are chimping out over. In my opinion, a repeat requester is someone who incessantly spams identical/near identical requests at noone in particular.

Though it seems that these anons have decided that "repeat requester" is a universal insult to screech at people who rustle their jimmies.

If you constantly request the same thing to nobody in particular, you're a repeat requester.

If you occasionally request different things of a reocurring character, such as one of your own or the artist's, and you request any given artist who says they are taking requests, you are not a repeat requester.

But who am I to talk. I'm the big bad demon requester

I mean if you can't dodge bombs you might die yeah...

I feel somehow dumb. I don't know why

so what is going on there?

there you go

I feel that way all the time. Who knows?

its called self-awareness. are you new to this?

Mewtwo doesn't have BOOBS. This is gender appropriation at its finest.

Ah~ spry.

Requesting Mothim from Pokemon and Peppillon from Yo-kai Watch engaged in incredibly gay moth and butterfly sex with each other.

Holy shit I hate you and everything about your request but I know exactly how I would draw this if I could draw and I'm going to chug bleach now that I know that. Fuck you.

then i'll just have to focus on attack!
STORM MAGIC: APOCOLYPSE MODE!

Requesting this drawn better

I hope I wont
I'm so dumb that I didn't realize it's self-awareness. Otherwise, BUUUUUURRRNNNN

In tennis there was a friendly cat. So cute

EXCUSE ME!! But you happen to be destroying my HOME CITY.

Well, who else to ask but you guys? You got the talent.

Interesting face and nice tits, thanks user.

They do, but it doesn't mean they're going to use it on your request for free in Sup Forums of all places where minimal effort is put in because this shit's free and most anons don't care about quality as long as you post a nude now and then

I told you that you were free to play your shitty games after calling out your god damn sableeye shit and other scummy mind games. So don't play fucking dumb with me. It takes a thief to catch a thief, thanks for the educational material; I learned so much from you. These people are obviously ignorant enough to tolerate your lies. I know what you are, always have... if these people want to get mind raped by you and your friends then that is their business, this is just a WARNING SIGN to people that value anonymity, freedom of thought, and speech that everything is being controlled here and has been since 2013. Your tranny friend that weazeled his way into power is just another nail in this places coffin. By all means, make the place you want... death follows soon after I've seen your type on cripple/fur/. Not much founded by jackbooted trannies and faggot tyrants lives long after all. Most of the masculine influence has long since moved to safer harbors. You'll never snuff out the voices deciphering your lies... we tracked fucking planes to a flag pole guided by nothing more than frogs croaking and the stars above... what hope in hell do you have? thanks for helping get trump elected, next is the day of the rope and you'll have yourselves to thank.

What a shitty thread

How the fuck
That's clearly a girl. Not a dude

But who am I to talk. I'm the big bad demon requester.

i mean to me art is art, if u wanna doodle my witch in paint thats respect to me