Hillary will Release UFO information

news.discovery.com/human/psychology/what-a-clinton-presidency-might-mean-for-ufo-disclosure-160512.htm

If elected, Hillary will give the public all information about UFO's and secret government projects. Imagine we will know all information about Area 51 and that 9/11 was an inside job. But you Trumpfags will still support a man who won't even show is tax return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW5CYBklJMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right, like we should believe anything that bitch says about her scaley relatives.

>every politician keeps all of his election promises, even the ambigious ones

>it is the year 2017
>Hillary has been elected president after Trump has been """"assassinated""""
>she finally reveals the truth
>she is an alien
>the entire us gov is aliens
>begins enslaving the human race

thank you madame president

so will trump

Didn't a president promise to release the information on Roswell back in the day and then obviously didn't

>he fell for the alien meme

>gets elected based on this alone
>"The U.S. Govt. has no information whatsoever on aliens, UFOs, or related topics. Thanks for the vote, retards!"

She was in the gov her whole life, with her husband acting as president.

Her saying this confirms all the UFO conspiracy theories?

"Mrs. Clinton has vowed that barring any threats to national security" - oh never mind

Hillary is also a fucking liar.
Can't trust the cunt.

Kek she'd rather release information on aliens than information on her emails

I voted for you

Of course they'll tell you it's aliens because that's the coming Great Deception. They're not aliens.

There's a great video on youtube about this

youtube.com/watch?v=UW5CYBklJMQ

Obama said the same fucking thing in '04.

Then he got to the Oval and they told him what was really going down. This was probably then followed by a frame by frame rundown of the Kennedy assassination.

because she herself is an ayylmao

Maybe it's the same.

Clinton tried this.

Also Carter and you want to know what they told him?

>we don't tell temps that information.

>Clinton releases all the X-files
>its totally not just a bunch of doctored horseshit
>everyone's going crazy about it and its the only thing on the news
>meanwhile she subverts and further destroys this country behind the scenes when no one's looking

>Aliens are evil and want to attack us! They might abduct you and rape you tonight! We must unite as One Earth and defend ourselves!

Wow thanks Hillary!

Though I do believe in UFOs, Trump's proposal to reveal Saudi involvement in 9/11 is more important at the moment.

>This article
>genuinely from the Discovery network

I've not been so disappointed since History channel stopped broadcasting history-related content

>hey might abduct you and rape you tonight

That's what Mexican aliens do all the time. :^)

I dropped them after Discovery made that SJW-friendly pop """""""science""""""" channel on YouTube.

Didn't kennedy ask about CIA secrets and got 360 headshot no scoped?

/x/ pandering....
/x/ vote secured...

How can you be so fucking naive? They'll never tell the truth.

>Hey thank's for the votes, now that I'm POTUS I'll make good on my promise
>Are you ready for the truth?
>Here goes....get ready....They're not real!
>mindblowing, eh?, thanks again losers

>Hillary will not-mysteriously very obviously have a not-accident because of this

>Hillary will feed the clueless premade UFO bullshit

One of these two

>Implying

9/11 wasn't an exercise in control to further the goal of alien colonization.

Ayy lmao

If there is one thing Hillary is known for it is being open and honest.

wait why are there 2 jews.. like minor jew and over jew?

Those are demons!

SAITAMA

ayy lmao

>If elected, Hillary will give the public all information about UFO's and secret government projects. Imagine we will know all information about Area 51 and that 9/11 was an inside job. But you Trumpfags will still support a man who won't even show is tax return.

.....Just like

jesus fucking christ.

She is in the position to do that TODAY.
Maybe she'll send an E-mail about it.

Thank you from the Clinton foundation,
$0.05 has been added to your account
Im a #CruzMissile now

Underrr8TED

The truth is... There are no UFOs!!!!!!!

Whoaaaaa thanks shillary

Someone answer his question.

Man she would fucking eat a piece of dog shit on live tv just to become president

Trump is so self-contradictory, even if he kept all of his promises, he'd be breaking half of them.

Bill said he asked and didn't get anything back. John Podesta publicly called failing to disclose all UFO information his greatest failure as head of the CIA. Either there's nothing to reveal or all these people are liars.
>But you Trumpfags will still support a man who won't even show is tax return.
No one gives a shit about Trump's tax return, it's a Hillary gotcha game on the point that she released hers. He'll publicly hang it over some disclosure from her, like that speech from Goldman Sachs she gave. Earlier he tried to tie it to the emails but State started releasing a very redacted record and the press ate it up as full disclosure.