WAS:Markieff Morris scores 24 w/ 10 rebounds
NY:Brandon Jennings scores 21 w/ four steals
NO:Anthony Davis goes for 18 & 17 on bad night
DEN:Will Barton, Mudiay ruled out Tuesday
NY:Free Willy: Hernangomez scores 15 in loss
SA:Dewayne Dedmon starting, Bertans to bench
NY:Kristaps Porzingis out, Hernangomez starting

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/news/larry-sanders-renewing-effort-to-return-to-nba-000938891.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who THE FUCK can stop lebron from demanding the cavs give derrick rose a max contract this summer to play backup pg

Is it me is there a lot of black men in the NBA? What's the deal with that?

Let's be real here.

The Cavs weren't built to repeat and the fact LeBron is bitching about it after he campaigned to get all his teammates max contracts is retarded.

Cavs can't possibly make moves 40 mill over the cap and with no assets.

This is just facts.

They won their championship, trade guys and hope for next year.

>Yogi plays like shit when he is with "us" and now he's dropping 20 pts games in Dallas

JUST

The Wizards, when they give the Cavs John Wall, obviously

Zubac GOAT Watch

Tonight: 17 points on 89% shooting, 6 rebs in 21 minutes off the bench

I'm sowee lebawn jameis youah da best puhlease fohgive me

Rapties will win tomorrow vs celties

>thinking Chuck will back down
he knows he's right

Let him start he's already better then ingram

Already a top 10 C

whose idea was it to give shumpert a 10 million per year contract?

Same guy who gave JR Smith 14 million per year.

First for Boston spanking that ass tomorrow night.

Same guy that gutted his bench, overpaid TT, and made a who would have, and should have, been retired player not retire.

The true heir established, the greatest son.

Uhh David Griffin?

Why is he so likable?

Because he doesn't talk so we don't really know him.

You do realize he said he never trained with Kobe and said it was all rumors right?

Kawhi is literally Duncan 2.0 and don't show emotions or anything.

So if Zaza and Steph can't play on Wednesday, how does this look for a starter lineup?
>KD
>Draymond
>McGee
>Klay
>Ian Clark
So are there other lineups that would be better? Imho I think this is actually their best lineup without a Curry.

Thank you based Hinkie

>tfw lebron is going to make gilbert sign rondo to a 3 year 60 million dollar deal this summer

thank you based hinkie

pls come visit once in a while

thank you based hinkie but okafor is a bust

thank you based hinkie

The kid within 2 years, if he puts on 20-25 lbs will be the next duncun/dirk. He's got huge fucking calves

>tfw Hinkie wanted KP

i thought Lakers were tanking, guess not when they UNLEASHED THE ZUBACCAAURUS REX BABY LOL. clips4lyfe rolling in his grave right now.

He can shoot the meme, but he's overall closer to Marc than either of those.

>the cleveland cavaliers are the favorites to win the championship

they weren't last year either, and look what happened.

Nobody has ever said that in any year

Golden state lost?

So you're saying Kawaii is Tim's son?

this guy is correcto

>look what happened.

draymond green was suspended for a game and steph curry was coming off a knee injury and lebron played the game of his life?

thank you based hinkie

Excuses, excuses.

Excuses.

Get that dick out your mouth and face reality.

More like a clone of him

>draymond green was suspended for a game and steph curry was coming off a knee injury

how is this lebrons fault? there is no mercy or sympathy in the NBA, a L is an L. Everyone thinks the warriors will win it again, I still think lebron will in it again, he's a great player, golden state has no legit great players, but okay okay, ill be fair curry does amazing shit but i still think lebron is greater.

he's a wing, Timmy was a big

has anyone played barkley shut up and jam gaiden whatever?

I have it but haven't played it yet

Any of you wanna move in together? You all seem like cool dudes

Kawhi is the MVP

>Everyone thinks the warriors will win it again, I still think lebron will in it again
both wrong

YOUR FRANCHISE IS LITERALLY JUST
SADDEST TIMELINE (FOR YOU)

So what can the Cavs do with Kevin Love right, now? The guy needs a break more than the All-star game. His back is going down hill so fast, he's going to need a walker by the end of the season. The Cavs can't keep up the pace the way they are doing it. So what do they do?

His stat line is unimpressive compared to Harden and Westbrook. Let alone KD and LeBron.

one of my roommates is moving out in april, if anyone here wants to rent a room in sf for only 1,500 a month let me know

yo what's up clips, wanna talk clipper basketball?

i'm sure your mother and her boyfriend will be back together soon clips. hold off on the listing for a bit.

Kawhi doesn't need anymore undeserved awards, he already stole DPTOY from DJ a few years ago...

meme basketball is too strong for beautiful basketball. I'd rather see kawhii lose than get a roundhouse kick to the chops from draymond.

>t-the warriors are g-gonna w-win the ship!1!!

lmao

>sf
are you near moma?

Guys, is Dion Waiters the second coming of Wade???

clips, i want to know your thoughts on DJ going to the all-star game when /nba/ says he doesn't deserve it.

Hop on 2k real quick before I go to bed

>clips is from sf
yo lets hang out man

im starting to think he is wade.

i sent you an invite clips, i let you have home court. dont cheese me and spam 3s this game will yah.

Yes

A true philly nigga.

>quoting kobe
truly his son

>philly cheese swag

This guy is literally a caricature of Philly niggas.

not really I live in hayes valley

I would say name 15 centers more deserving than DJ...

does anybody else feel some type of way when seeing tender love scenes in movies?

>philly cheese swag

lol

>Goran Dragic and Dion Waiters now want to be called 7-Eleven. "We're always open," Dion said. (Think about it.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw LeBron passed up on this playmaker

Oh cool I live near by, I don't make much can we make other arrangements?

>I would say name 15 centers more deserving than DJ...
that's exactly what i said, and they go on to name 10 meme centers, like m.gasol or meme-side. Give me DJ before any of those bums.

Not really but they usually make my wife frisky and we usually start fucking. I can't even remember all of the movies we haven't finished

>living with clips

now there is literally no excuse not to hop on 2k

>muh stats

Yeah I feel lonely

Are you mentally ill?

What team needs a Larry Sanders?

Cleveland
Maybe the kings if they trade boogie
Meme-state?
Raptors?

>His stat line is unimpressive compared to Harden and Westbrook. Let alone KD and LeBron.

OKC since Kanter is out.

Trade Joffery to make cap space.

golden state leads he league in a lot of defensive categories around the rim, they dont need sanders

They're actually bad around the rim and lead the league in every defensive stat away from that.

i want to see utah in the playoffs, top defensive team in the NBA right now, better than the spuds?

is he actually coming back? at this piont he hasn't played in a few years and I doubt he will be an instant help to any playoff team this year...

that last thread was fucking pathetic

canadians are the worst posters on Sup Forums

faggots

sports.yahoo.com/news/larry-sanders-renewing-effort-to-return-to-nba-000938891.html

>Sanders has hired agent Joel Bell and has started meeting with NBA teams, including, league sources said, a visit with the Boston Celtics last week. He has three additional team visits scheduled, league sources said. For NBA teams searching for frontcourt depth and rim protection, Sanders could become an option.

Boston needs a guy like that, but he might be too much of a headcase.

>Talk shit all last thread
>Start crying at a little banter

Lmao can't wait to see you crying when Raptors blow out the Saltics

>Jazz have the best interior D

TYB Rudy

i fucking hate Boston

Umm..... Thanks for proving me right?

Bucks could use him.

Actually I am but that doesn't change the fact that Kawhi does more on both ends than the players you mentioned and should win the MVP

interesting, but still being out of basketball for that long(is it like 2 plus years now?) plus he was a fucking mess when he left you either have a serious drug problem or are stupid as fuck to fail a drug test in the nba...

If being 10th is bad around the rim then it must really suck to be teams 11-30.

Da land is 23rd

i'm not a boston fan

you're a faggot

any objective person can see the celtics have a brighter future than the craptors

enjoy losing tomorrow

Tomorrow is Thursday lmao

Allowing 58% is bad by any stretch of the imagination.