Got my opening credits snack ready. what should i eat during the film intermission?

got my opening credits snack ready. what should i eat during the film intermission?

do americans really do this?

instant replies: the thread

>not one leg of crab

pseudo-kino pleb

american food is disgusting

Intermission is when you take a break to think about the events you have just witnessed. The next chapter will build on those events without explicit reference so the information has to be completely absorbed and understood. In film studies it's not uncommon to take very long breaks during the intermission (2-3 days) and even write papers about the first chapter to prove you understand it. As a retired 65 year old man, I don't write those kind of papers, but I do recommend a good long break when you see that intermission screen. Intermission means it's time to think about the first chapter of the movie.

desu desu desu desu this thread again

Reminder picture related is true

>everything that makes Sup Forums is reddit

And now OP

i gotchu senpai

Why so much butter on top? Are you expected to lick the shells when you're done?

>he doesn't lick the shells when he's done

Something with fiber please. That snack calls for saggy, yellow shit.

>no onions on that 'og
c'mon, user

>drowning it in butter

fucking ruined

dat poorfag mentality

i just recently tried a fully loaded dog my brother made me. xl beef frank with mayo, mustard, sauerkraut and a thin pickle spear. didn't know hot dogs could be so good

Where the fuck do you live that you consider butter a luxury? North Korea?

>'og
do not do that

>mayo

>Bavarian """"""""""""""""Küche""""""""""""""""""""""

Please tell me that's not silage in your bun?

its good

>mayo on a hotdog
why

Hot dogs and fries are eaten around the world. Fucking idiot.

why not?

is this hotdog kino?

What is that brown shit?

GIBSMEDAT

why is this thread still up?

usually people dont diarrhea on it

Who the fuck gets through two plates of food by the end of a credits sequence? Fucking savour it.

okay lets solve this once and for all:
american food serves immediate pleasures having very heavy tasting ingrediants that work together almost overwhelming your taste buds.
But they are objectively delicious.
Just a dozen delicious ingredients at "volume level 11".

Is this good food?

European food is much more delicate, especially french and italian (and iberian) food being the best europe has to offer.
Much more subtle, but delicious all the same. But not as overwhelming and crude.

What is preferable?
Subtle european food or american "your tastebuds will cum" cuisine?

>he doesn't enjoy a good shitdog from time to time
smdh desu senpai senpaitachi