I talked to a liberal today...

I talked to a liberal today. He told me that "drugs should be legal because war on drugs doesn't reduce drug use and when they are illegal criminals make lots of profits". Then I asked him should murder be made legal because they happen even tho it's illegal. You guys should have seen the look on his face. He also said it was UNCONSITUTIONAL to make drugs illegal. Yeah, constitution says locking up criminals is prohibited.

Only a stupid leftist thinks that drugs should be legal. They kill millions of people and drug users are degenerates. I'm glad God Emperor and Jeff Sessions are gonna crack down on legal marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/24/a-doctor-prescribed-so-many-painkillers-shes-been-charged-with-murdering-her-patients-authorities-say/?utm_term=.3c1f3e13b6a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess you got him user. Infowars made you a master debater.

Murder should be illegal because it harms other people. Drug use only harms yourself. Why do you insist on state interfering on something that it doesn't really have any business doing? Or do you support nannystate and ban on alcohol and tobacco as well?

>>I talked to a liberal today
Invalid premise is invalid.

what is he doing?

tell that to the child sex slaves on mars

file name says it all

So drugs dont kill people. Okay. Idiot leftist

False equivalency.
Also obvious bait is obvious.

back to pol

drugs don't kill people. people kill people.

False equivalency. If I snort coke I do this to myself. It's not the same as killing someone else.

Killing other people should obviously be against the law.

Changing your own state of mind/ perception of your surroundings, and then harming absolutely no one else should not be illegal, obviously.

Honestly, the only drugs that should illegal are Cocaine, Meth, and Heroin. Due to their insanely addictive qualities combined with the massive amount of damage they do to the body. I'd include alcohol in that too, but making that illegal that at this point would cause riots.

So neither alcohol nor tobacco kill people? I guess you really ARE retarded.

People as stupid as you are the reason why America is failing. 2/10 b8, made me respond.

Talked to a conservative today. He not only did he belive eveything he was told but he could parrot it back perfectly. I came back in a few hours and all of his friends could now parrot the same story.

marijuana never killed a single person.

alcohol? about 18 people a day in the US alone.

you ready to ban alcohol? again? worked so well the first time.

>Wants to keep all drugs illegal so that stupid degenerates dont do drugs
>stupid degenerates do drugs anyway, because life is shitty in American when ur not rich and white
>degenerates are now criminals and should be locked away, even being a more of a burden to society due to extra policework and incarceration costs

Dont you find it odd that every year the police anounces new huge busts in the drug industry and that the amount of drugs they seize gets bigger everytime? After 50 years of war on drugs, shouldnt the amounts of seized drugs actually decline? Does this give you any inclination about the effectiveness that is the illegalization of dugs?

But hey, this is me trying to convince a stupid conservative right winger with arguments.

Talked to a conservative on the 4chins today.
He said retarded things.
The end.

Op is a stupid fag

I hate to say it op he was completely right and u were completely wrong

yo cock holster think of drugs like guns

Are you saying that guns should be illegal, or that drugs should be legal?

Good thing the legal states wouldn't allow federal agents to enforce those laws in their states. Daily reminder to ahoot your local DEA agent, if they send more we can start targeting their families.

>war on drugs doesn't reduce drug use and when they are illegal criminals make lots of profits
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/24/a-doctor-prescribed-so-many-painkillers-shes-been-charged-with-murdering-her-patients-authorities-say/?utm_term=.3c1f3e13b6a7

>UNCONSITUTIONAL t

Are you saying that dealers hurt addicts because addicts willing buy substances that they know to be harmful with the intent of ingesting them?

Why is it that the same people that support a free market object so strongly to the drug trade?

>make lots of profits

>Jeff Sessions

>God Emperor

Drugs don't hurt people stupid people who use drugs hurt themselves. If you eat too much food you get fat and die it's the same idea.

You know I think for the first time I have some respect for the orange

>millions of people

>murder

>degenerates

You didnt talk to anyone today liar.

The look on his face was because you're a retard.

You compare a victimless self induced act like getting stoned
to MURDER the ultimate victimization. There's no connection between the two things whatsoever.

You're a fucking idiot.

>re degenerates.

Check em

>I talked to a liberal today.

This is the way to talk to a liberal

and that's exactly why he did it. To con sentimental saps like you into respecting him.

>are degenerates

>talk

>liar.

approve. liberalism is a disease.

So you just post these when you lost the thread. Pussy ass bitch. Why are russians obsessed with tickling americans balls?

ITT people using common sense and come to rational conclusions as to why the war on drugs is bullshit
ITT people continue being delusional and believing that the world is a good place with good people in it
ITT people come to the realization that their government is so corrupt it started an endless war which gave those in control of said government power that spans the glove, and multi trillion dollars in black market monies at their disposal
tfw the war on terrorism began nearly twenty years ago and is even worse for the global population as it now institutes torture and murder
tfw i have no face for when people are too stupid to realize the war on drugs is nothing but a mobsters means to make mad bank while giving themselves near limitless power.

imagine if al capone became president of the u.s, this is essentially what happened with reagan and his subsequent war on drugs, upon realizing how much power and money he could attain by outlawing something everyone wants, he's sold out his government, and its citizens to psychopaths.. nicejob faggot, it's no wonder someone tried to murder the stupid cocksucker

Libturds gonna libturd

In case anyone ever *actually* conflates murder with drug use (or any other crime), it's a pretty simple calculation. Yes, I realize OP is trolling, but still.

Murder impacts the life and/or liberty of another individual. One person's usage of drugs doesn't. The foundational principles of the United States was individual liberty.

Drug usage / sale should not be a crime. Murder should.

I understand your point, but using drugs on yourself only harms yourself. I think that there should be better regulations etc where the state says "its not ok" but doesn't realy do anything. Look at netherlands.

If you, however, force someone else to take drugs or lie about them to convince someone who gets addicted that should be equal to murder.

I think the same about suicide. You can kill yourself i dont care but you can't kill someone else or convince them to commit suicide.

Sending my thoughts!
/Adrian

Come on. Bend over for me ivan. Im feeling horny for fem russian boy ass.

this entire thread