Wwyd thread cont. be brutal, replies get replies

Wwyd thread cont. be brutal, replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubeOdO2jwM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

Man those tits. I'd smack her around some and then titfuck her. When I'm about to cum I'd jam my cock down her throat and unload.

Choke her as I straddle her and fuck her tits, cumming on her sweet face as my grip tightens until her eyes roll up

take her out to a romantic dinner and ask her to marry me

MORE PLS

Wwyd

this

Offer to help her clean and organize her room because she is obviously having a hard time finding pants to wear.

The hero we deserve.

Smack that stupid smile off her face and then fuck her throat. Laugh as she gags and cries because she can't handle it. Then I'd rip off her dress and squeeze her tits as hard as I can until she screams. I'd finish by fucking her pussy and cumming inside her

Wwyd to my daughter, on the left.

Tie these stupid bitches up and make them tongue each other's mouths while I take turns fucking their ass. Then stick my dick between their mouths and take video as they fight with their tongues over my dick.

Beat her and fuck her friends one by one in between more beatings. When I'm done with them, fuck her mouth hard

gag her with a pair of her panties, then cut that outfit off of her. tie her wrists together, tied to a doorknob or something so she can't pull away. would have her laying on stomach on floor, as I thrust deep into her ass while tickling her armpits/sides. would record the sound, the awful noises she'd make. blam! blackmail.

Knock that baby out with a baseball bat and plant my own in there.

Neighbor

I would force her to kiss and worship my cock. When she doesn't want to anymore I'd shove my cock between those beautiful lips, catching her off guard. She'd gag and be focused on not choking so she wouldn't notice as I pulled her tits out of her bra. I'd twist her nipples and thrust my dick deeper into her throat. Then I'd cum down her throat.

youtu.be/ubeOdO2jwM4

This reminds me of her

Throw her to the bed and lift her skirt. Rip her panties off and slip my dick right in to her ass. Fuck her asshole really hard and at the same time pull her hair and listen her scream out of pleasure. Then pull my dick out and make her suck it so that i can cum on her pretty face. I cover her face with my cum, she loves the taste so she wipes her face with her fingers so that she can have all that sweet cum inside her mouth

Holy fuck more

She seems so bored with her life. I'd spice it up by kidnapping her and taking her down into my basement. I'd tie her up and spank her every minute for 3 hours. Then I'd fuck her ass as she screamed out in pain.

wwyd? left or right?

Wwyd?

Would get some of my friends and gangbang her, violating all of her holes. She would be sucking my cock while she stroked 2 cocks and took 2 more in each of her holes. We would take turns cumming all over her tits, probably coming back for round two.

Have her get on her knees and wrap her lips around my cock while I get a good view of those tits and ass. I would go straight to ramming my cock up her ass while laying on her stomach. As I am about to cum I swtich to her pussy, releasing my seed deep within her to impregnate her.

WWYD

Probably just fuck her dude, I'm not into all the dirty explaining and shit, I just came into this thread cause of that pic lmao

Fuck right's ass then have left lick my dick clean. Skull fuck her then cum in her mouth, then have her spit my cum in the other's mouth
Wwyd to these sisters?

I'd slam her head in that door a few times, knocking her senseless. Then I'd pull out my fat cock and ram it into her from behind, and bust a fat nut deep in her pussy.

Push her down the ground, kicks to the stomach to quell struggles. Pull down panties, while holding her down and fuck her hard coming in her to impregnate her. Tie her up in the barn, sitting down hands above her head feet sticking out, having her in an L shape. Rip off panties and gag her with them, then remove bra. Use nipple clamps and hook them to her arm restraints so if she moves it yanks at her nipples. Then cover her feet in peanut butter or something for the dog to lick off. Tickle torture would go on for hours. Her raw red nipples aching by the end of it.