Alright Sup Forums I've done a quick search on google about how to friend zone a girl and the first 2 pages of results...

Alright Sup Forums I've done a quick search on google about how to friend zone a girl and the first 2 pages of results are "how do I get out of the friend zone" so I'm turning to you guys. I already asked /adv/ but I know won't get many replies. How do you friend zone a girl? How do you talk to them in a manner that says "you are not sexually attractive to me and I would never think about being in a relationship with you."
>inb4 gay
No I just want to friend zone my exgirlfriend for no reason in particular

One does not simply friendzone an ex girlfriend.

You can't be friends at all. You know what you must do. Kill the Batman.

Gay

Fuck her with no care for her pleasure. Get off as quick as possible. She will either stop wanting to be with you or you get a breathing cum dump

Win/win

>"you are not sexually attractive to me and I would never think about being in a relationship with you."
Say something similar in person, you fuck. How hard it is to talk to a woman?

Because that's not how women friend zone men idiot.

You are fucking retarded, mate, don't reproduce

She's your ex. You don't owe her anything ifyou don't want. Tell her you just want to be friends, or if you dont, dont talk to her at all.

If she persists, walk away or just say again "look, we're friends. That's it. If you keep it up, we wont even be that."

Best advice yet thank you.
I really don't plan on it anyway friend

He's right, dude. They don't tell you they're not interested in you sexually. In order to keep you in the zone, you have to believe there's at least a remote possibility they'll fuck you some day. You can't friend zone a woman who isn't interested in you sexually.

1. Post her nudes.
2. Tell her you posted her nudes.
3. Profit.

>I really don't plan on it anyway friend
What I meant is don't even try. Pla it safe jerk it on Sup Forums

No worries, man. I have a few ex's I stayed friends with, but two or three fucked that up by being petty or not fucking off & getting pissed when I didn't show them attention on their want.

And currently, my boss has been trying to step out of the friend zone into relationship status, and have had to remind her that shit isn't happening. Just be firm, and if they don't grow up and get over it, you have to make a choice.

That picture. Risky because you let the woman take the wheel.

It would be better like this.

Friendzone is a fucking choice, how fucking brainwashed do you have to be by the beta community?

Even if I had her nudes she's underage (17)

bein friends with an ex is a bad idea.
keep all interaction online if you absolutely need to remain friends. make obvious excuses not to hang out.

This girl I work with is weird and tries to flirt with me all the time. Here's what I do:
>don't respond to texts
>give short answers when she talks to you
>never look at her unless she says something to you first
>ask her to stop when she tries to touch you
>never smile at her
>when she asks you to go with her somewhere, say no
>in a group with her and another girl, when other girl leaves, i get up and leave too

but yeah it hasn't worked, she still tries to flirt with me if I am even the slightest bit friendly with her. her friend is hot tho so I have to put up with her and can't be openly rude.

Uhhh, talk to her but never get into a relationship with her? Boom friendzoned

JUST DO IT OR TELL HER TO STOP. BEING COY MAKES YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE.

How old are you, fren?

You just start acting creepily obsessed with her. Works every time. Women only want what they can't have.

ITT: people who have only a hypothetical understanding of how women work

she's young and it'll blow over

Has anybody tried this? I mean leaned the seat back but still drive.

People get spooked so easy like a ghost just mowed their grandma down. Lol

Men don't play those mindgames, we ain't bitches. Grow some balls and tell her the truth.

Unless you have a fairly full size car it requires a small woman. Fortunately I have an adolescent daughter, (and she has friends). A real driving thrill though don't even THINK of getting pulled over.