WWYD thread, brutal as you like, replies get replies

WWYD thread, brutal as you like, replies get replies

mmmh hot girl, i'd grab a tight hold of her hair and pump my dick in her mouth until i'm rock hard and turned on enough to facefuck her hard and brutally, with tears running down her cheeks and drool coming out of her mouth as i pound her throat faster and faster. i'd finish cumming deep down her throat and pull out my cock looking at her puking and starting crying

WWYD

i would say hello to her and try to have an fulfilling and intelligent conversation

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

Replies 4 replies

Fucking moar

Looks like the kind of girl you could bang the whole night
Id let her ride me fuck her in every hole until the next morning

WWYD
(biggest slut in my town)

would tie them up and start to facefuck left while the other two have to watch. When I'm done with her I would ask her who of her friend should be next. She wont't reply so I could start to fuck the middle one and enjoy her. After that I would ask the right if she's willing to take her turn or if one of her friends should be used again. She would betray on of her friends, I'm sure and I would enjoy taking my third part on one of the first two again and destroy her and their friendship.

I'd have her shit all over my dick the i'd push some of my shit in her cunt. Once she's stuffed of my shit and my dick is covered in hers, I would fuck her in her shit stuffed cunt and ass till I blow my load in her. I'd then suck out the shit/cum mixture and snoball it back and fourth between each other before going take a nice hot both in shity water. Literally the perfect weekend

Thats fucking hot! I love sucking my bf's nasty shitty dick clean after he wrecks my ass. He has also made me lick his asshole clean for him.

wwyd

biggest slut in town needs the most dick in town. organise a gangbang for her at the end of a messy night. fill her with cum and leave her tied up for a few days as a town toy.

WWYD to Leona?

moar??

Leona

Wwyd

Run her on a treadmill while dangling a quart of icecream in front of her while collecting her sweat and squirting it up her nose

I'd marry her and have her bear my children.
I hope that's not too edgy.