Why'd he blow up the car?

Why'd he blow up the car?

le exploshun so epic

Cause his wife told him he can't spend his money like that if he doesn't want to get caught and he's a stubborn baby.

>doesn't want to get caught
>blows up car in mall parking lot

On the BB wiki this image is captioned as "Walt watching the explosion of the Challenger" and I always thought it would be funny to make it so Walt is sitting like that watching the Challenger Shuttle actually exploding with a little caption but I never got around to doing it. Anyway that's just a thought I had to answer your question probably because he's an asshole.

It was deeply symbolical of his arc

This moment comes at a point in the series when he increasingly feels as though he has no actual control over his own destiny which is his driving motivation. He couldn't keep the car as Skyler pointed out, so to feel like he had some control he blew it up. You're not meant to think le exploshun so epic, you're meant to think he's a stubborn idiot.

God told him to.

DUDE DRIFTS LMAO

Because the show thrived solely on eliciting a reaction from the brain dead audience.

Is the hot reddit meme to trash on BB still going on or has that ended?
Hopefully the redditors went back..

oh look it's the guy who actually watched the show

he was shooting at God

God was in the car, this represents the moment he walked from his light.

All the rèdditors are on r/Sup Forums because they're scared of the Sup Forums boogeyman

Don't think I've ever seen a single discussion on this board where people acknowledge Breaking Bad is objectively good. Dunno if it's closet-redditors or just contrarians but people here can't get out of the mentality that "It's popular so it's shit".

I bet you like dubstep, homo

Is that Rick Harrison?

he wanted a bonfire

B-B-B-B-BONFIRE

WEED DUDDUDUD WEED

He was angry at god.

I enjoyed it immensely.

>ask a simple question about BB
>get accused of trashing the show
EGO SO FRAGILE

>reading comprehension

Put it on /r/