Celeb thread

celeb thread

Here is your webm

thanks mate

And now we roll

>herman finally getting reported to the F.B.I

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Welcome

>he posted a pedo gif

>And now we roll
Lets

>pedo

>pedo gif poster

yummy Evie feet

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

new theory: all this is just a script kiddie playing with chatbots

Says the guy who also frequents these threads...

Selena is my waifu

My ex and ex ex and that 14yr old disagree

>calls others pedo for posting actresses in movies
>posts gif of little girl dakota being raped

lorr

wew

RyRy looks tired from taking producer cock all day

>herman being so mad he replied multiple times
KEK

roll

It's a hard job after all

Henry Rollin

>pedo damage control
too late

Sauce?

why the hell not

probably why she wears so much makeup. so she looks like the little whore she is.

nice fake dude!

herman you must be real mad you stupid pedo

seriously curious about the level of anger.

>damage control
too late

fuck I would ruin that carpet

reminder that she's dating a nigger

oh. yeah, ive been real good about keeping them apart so they never meet. i guess im trying to soften the blow for jill but i cant deny the sexual relationship this thing between us has evolved into. i mean, its pretty great sex

Fake

KP isn't a nigger lover

>herman calling other people pedos

oh the irony

No. The real reason is because the producers love to ruin her make up

those bushy eyebrows and obvious nosejob are the mark of a hollywood heeb who didn't have to do anything to get where they are.

>pedo gif poster

rock'n'rollin'

>posted a little girl being raped in a movie
kk

roll

Nice fake

rollin for 64

make her mascara run?

heh now you have to fuck a Jew

Sex isn't everything bruv
Once a hottie, always a hottie
Exactly like that

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

What?

Hey if you wanna pass just because of that, cool, more for us

>he posted a pedo gif

Yes!

This is what your son will look like

i´m very ok with that man, natalie is a fucking goddess

fuck off herman you pedo piece of shit

Monica and lost girl are my favorites

>pedo gif poster
You posted a fake fucking nigger

poor RyRy getting her throat violated
smearing her whore lipstick all over her face
mascara running down her cheeks as she gasps for air

Have you seen the original?

RyRy after a job well done

>the rage
As long as my wife looks like that

kys pedophil

best shop ever

>is an actual pedo

>Have you seen the original?
IT'S FORM A FAKE STOCKINGS SITE YOU DEGENERATE
Jesus kys

these threads are extra retarded today

>samefag pedo herman talking to himself
kek

>damage control

Not him, but is she really dating a nigger?

gets my cock hard just thinking about what a slut she is

All for getting a role

>no gal
WTH IM NOT ROLLING THIS SHIT CHART