Hello Sup Forums, what is the best lube for anal intercourse? Of course most important is my pleasure, not the girl's

Hello Sup Forums, what is the best lube for anal intercourse? Of course most important is my pleasure, not the girl's.

Poop

Muko Lubricating Jelly - Cheapest, water based so super easy to clean and it is what docs and nurses use to poke your ass.

Blood

Anything water based.
Do not get scented.

Honestly, the best anal lube you can get doesn't come in a bottle. Just wear a Trojan her pleasure, fuck for about 5-10 minutes, pull that slimy bastard off and slip in right in. Feels great.

Tears

oil based.

it feels so much better

massage oil

For water-based lubes, I like Probe Thick and Rich.

Aythibg water based becomes dry too fast for anal. I highly recommend silicone lube. One application will keep it moist for the duration and it fees amazing. You're gonna take a shower after anal anyway, in the shower it's easy to get rid of.

>not the girls
>implying youre fucking a girls ass
faggot

silicone based lube. water based will dry out. the anus will just absorb it and then can hurt. may start bleeding. so yeah. only silicone based lubricants

Which position enables the deepest penetration?

>ne application will keep it moist for the duration and it fees amazing. You're gonna take a shower after anal anyway, in the shower it's easy to get rid

This 100%. the downside is it's oily but feels so much better sliding in and it stays wet.

also dont try it in the shower. no matter how tempting. like i said water will dry out.

Systems JO. No brainer

>dick in my hand
>in front of me are hole a, the vagina, and hole b, the asshole
>choose hole b
>pretend I'm not a fucking faggot

personal favorite

Damn they're a lot of anal lube experts

Why? Can you explain?

Welcome to the 21st Century

Tabasco sauce

>Blood

Blood is not a good lube.

i mean i am a faggot so i can tell you what feels good with my peen

Astro-glide is superior.

Oil based sucks.
Use this

only vaginally. when she's on her period. and before any of you start. theres nothing wrong with fucking your girl on her period.

you dont have to keep reapplying it if he/she hasnt dont anal before. you can take more time easing their hole open. kills the mood if you have to keep reaching for the lube as it dries

My dog are my entire bottle of silicone lube as it spilled all over my apartment floor yesterday night.. He's been sleeping a lot today..
Is he going to fuck my girl now?

astroglide for normie vaginal sex
don't know if there are different requirements for the shit chute

This.

spit. make her keep sucking your dick right out of her ass and spit on it and if she complains you tell her it's for her benefit and she can go fuck off if she doesn't like it.

What's gay about fucking an asshole?

it's cool dude no judgement be you

Just make her wet use her pussy juice and spit on your dick before you ram her. It's better that way cus she'll be in pain and you'll feel huge

Anyone have any experience with Bad Dragon's cum lube? Just ordered a bottle hoping its amazing

>Bad Dragon
plz leave

dubs are always true!!

NOOOOOOO silicone based lube is the best for anal. Silicone is better at dissipating heat and doesn't absorb into the body as quickly

y tho

water based is pleb shit. Get Pjur.

Any more suggestions for deep penetration?

It's ffucking great, I loved it

Spit

Poop is a good lube tbh.
Also hair styling gel if you want to prank her.
Blood too.
Cum (you can fap the day before and store it for the next day)

I like the silicone based lubes best, they last forever so you don't have to reapply.
you can get away with anything but if you want to do it twice, use something good.

body oil,spit

50/50 mix of Ky and water.
Cheapest of the cheap and works good.

Organic extra virgin coconut oil. Avocado oil is a close second but it is more expensive and harder to find otherwise I would have said avo oil is #1 because it lasts longer.

make some using glycerin, xanthan and water

You can buy it with food stamps and your parents won't look at you like a freak when they find it.

I would be exceptionally worries about your dog's lubed up shits if I were you.

no joke: my gf and I use baby oil and it works quite well

this is the best actually. get 3 teaspoons of bleach and 3 teaspoons of ammonia and mix in a jar. you can get a squirt bottle or an enema thingy at a store to keep the mixture in it. then insert in her ass right before sex. lasts for hours and cleans right out with soap and water when you are done she doesn't fell all icky. let us know how it works for you bro.

I will try it after I deleted win32 to install more RAM.

Good way to get a UTI.

Swiss navy anal line it have cloves

Pjur Relaxing Anal Silicone Glide

It's seriously the best anal lube ever

doc johnson makes a decent anal lube

tears

>all these fuckers recomending water based
Fuck no. Water based might be easier to clean, but it gets unbearbly sticky in like 20 minutes tops. Get silicon based.
Best one is Trojan Riviera off Amazon. It's rarely in regular stores, but it's great. Say's its "shower lube" on the label, but honesly it's just super slippery, water proof, lube. Sucks for her to wash off, but great for anal. In and out of the shower.

If you can't muster up the spitter, the dick should touch the shitter

- old Swedish proverb