I need to know Sup Forums

I need to know Sup Forums
Are there any actual benefits to not fapping?

You save money on tissues

boosted self-control

If you have a gf its better to not fap. Too much fapping will cause the problem that your body gets used to cum fast. So you dont last that long in bed.

God lord that man looks strange with long hair

you avoid awkward moments with your parents entering the room during the masturbation which you are not doing anymore

Cumming all the time makes you lazy. Not fapping gives you self control that you can apply in other areas of your life.

No there are not. Anyone who says you gain more self confidence and shit are fucking retarded. Its all mental, want to be more socially confident or outgoing or whatever, be it.
If anything masturbating is good for you. Just not every day.

You won't have a banana dick

might get ED if you dont stop

I masturbate 1 or 2 times a day. It helps me relieve stress. Its not like I have to do it, i just can so i do. the main benefits to not doing it are doing something productive instead, and waiting to build up more so next time you do it, it pays off more

I also bare hand fap. never used lotion except once. so its always convenient and dont have to worry about making a mess

During the times when I stopped fapping, I noticed that I was more focused. That led me to be able to work out better, study better, live a little better. Granted, I was also on edge for a few weeks but that's like breaking any addiction.

I'd suggest to anyone to try it out. If you find that you get very mad or can't live without it, you may have to admit to yourself that you have an addiction. It sucks to be owned by your habits but some people don't mind it. It's a personal choice you have to evaluate but the first step is trying it out.

well i would say the opposite, "classic" sex with your girlfriend will be less enjoyable if you fap too much

The only time you should be cumming is in a woman's vagina or mouth.

Daily fap + daily sex with gf. ED doesnt affect everyone, definitely not me.

One women isn't enough to satisfy your needs and men thinks more about sex than women

i never fap when I have a gf. It just doesn't turn me on touching myself when I have a woman to do it with.

I don't have a gf at the moment though so i fap once a day lol.

Yes. Higher testosterone, and it is requisite for inner peace, as your hormones will no longer be fluctuating heavily.

short term: You have measurably higher testosterone levels when you've avoid fapping. This manifests physically in more "confident", "dominant", and "aggressive" behaviors.

long term: Your body self corrects for this in about a week, bringing your testosterone down to similar levels when you did fap.

So really it does nothing. Saves you time I guess? Probably makes you cum slightly faster during sex, but also makes you slightly less likely to experience ED during sex.

You could brag about it in Sup Forums how morally pure and deeply religious good god fearing man you are.

only if you are married or with a serious GF, then it makes you hornier and your sex life better.

Otherwise, unless you have a stable of bitched that will come to your hose and fuck you and then leave 30 min - hour later, then sometimes you are too busy to go out and get laid s then yes fap away patna

Not fapping gives you major chanche of getting prostate cancer, also you come in seconds from sex.

I was going to share my opinion in this thread, but I'm seeing so many typos, grammatical errors and just plain retardation, that I don't think any of you are worth my time.

What, are you all jerking off right now?

If you are good at sex then this doesn't matter.

I can cum in 2 min flat fapping bc I like to get it over with.

Sex over time you learn how to control it more or less. I can generally control how long I last by using different techniques. If it feels too good, then switch angles or positions, or just pull out entirely and finger/go down on her for a couple minutes until you calm down a little. Once you get over the hump of excitement you should be able to last almost indefinitely.

Kekerino

You won't have the urge to fap everyday
You can go several days not thinking about it

or asshole, or on her tits, back, or face

>You

there you go buddy

wanna know how i know youre a virgin

how?

>It just doesn't turn me on touching myself when I have a woman to do it with.

because thats the biggest pile of bs on Sup Forums right about now

oh okay. thank you

b&.
>still lives with parents
>most likely teenager.

I'm not you're buddy guy.

Yes. Your ejaculate is approximately 30% cerebral spinal fluid. It is a challenge for your body to make this fluid.

Doctors avoid doing spinal taps mainly for two reasons. One of those is to avoid taking the spinal fluid.

Don't fap, go raw vegan, 30 mins of sunlight per day, stretch, walk around, and altogether get the fuck out of your house.

If you need to(like me) limit your computer time to only one hour per day. You will be amazed how much more you have to get done than browse and fap.

Make a bucket list and start completing it.

i'm not your guy buddy

Don't forget to crossfit.

>I am not you are buddy guy.

i'm not your guy, friend

I'm not your friend, asshole

If you're a faggot. I only cum inside mouth or pussy

i'm not your asshole buddy.... or am i

It'll mean your room doesn't stink of jizz I guess