This is supposed to be the ''Most Beautiful Woman in the Britain''

This is supposed to be the ''Most Beautiful Woman in the Britain''

Hahaha she is 4 out of 10 at most.Her face is bullshit, her body is more flat then my 11 year old sister.There is nothing special about this FEMINAZI Cunt except that she is famous

britain? try the world faggot. 10/10, nice try though

true

Agreed with just about all of that mini-rant.

just another sexist thread on Sup Forums

*sigh*

Booty is in the oy! Of the bee older m8

Go back to tumblr

She has a respectable ass

Post a photo of yourself you're probably hideous

She...is...overrated...and...a...lot

it's her spirit that's 10/10. that's what counts. this is why you will never be truly loved, user. judging people on outward appearances.

go back to the middle ages you undeveloped man child

The duchess of Cambridge is way hotter

>''Most Beautiful Woman in the Britain''

she definintely isn't

Triggered cuck detected.

i agree. she is plain af and if she weren't in a movie no would think twice about her. celebrity worshipping culture is cancerous

She is pretty hot for a brit. She's a good 9 there. Have you not seen their women? Centuries of incest has led to them having some pretty ugly women.

'suck a tit inc.' HAHA XD

I honestly doubt op looks that bad. She's aged pretty horribly.

But that's muh Hermione...
you could have cast a sack of dirt as Hermione and it would have been a beta sex symbol

>This is supposed to be the ''Most Beautiful Woman in the Britain''
>Hahaha she is 4 out of 10 at most.Her face is bullshit, her body is more flat then my 11 year old sister.There is nothing special about this FEMINAZI Cunt except that she is famous

Yes but the qualifier is "Britain". Britain has produced 2 attractive women. So the odds of any heinous shit being in teh running for ''Most Beautiful Woman in the Britain'' are pretty good. Unfortunately that trans dude is not one of them.
He is not even close to passing.

Getting "Most beautiful woman in Britain" is like getting "Probably more attractive than Sasquatch" Have you seen other English women? she had like 0 competition, it means nothing.

Emma is so sexy but in a different way, she'is perfect