How would you survive in the woods Sup Forums?

How would you survive in the woods Sup Forums?

die queer

quite well, i live in the woods as it is, built a house in it

wizard style

snakes are pretty easy to find and catch without any sort of tools. i'd stay near some water and catch snakes to eat

I watched enough of Primitive Technology to know how to build stuff. Now I just need to learn how to hunt.

I wouldn't.

Ranger Ron style

there ok, water snakes taste not unlike aligator if youve had that. but you have to get a big one because when you eat it your essentially racking the meat off its ribs and there isnt much there.

>guy who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "they're" points out that getting a bigger snake is better than getting a small snake to eat

wow you should be solving problems for the government, m8

guy careing about grammar and not realizeing that they may look big but that dosnt mean theres much meat on it, you really need to oversize what you think would be a good meal. this snake was 3 ft long and rougly 3 inches in diameter looked like good eating, but there wasnt much to it once it was cooked. i actually know what im speaking of you faggot

Exceptionally well, thank you. I lived in the Sawtooth National Forest for 10 months. Ama

Watch Bear Gryls once

>so dumb he doesn't understand that I demonstrated how his advice was pointless already.
>reposts the same advice again

Do you like getting anally raped?

now you know how to drink piss
congratulations

Watch Bear Gryls once

Exactly

you guys will never survive in the wood, your a bunch of mommy boys. you dont even know the basic prinziples of surviving in the woods because your brain is dumb

have fun writing letters to yourself in the wilderness and checking them with a red pen, such great knowledge from you. probably cant even build a fire.

Nice bait m8

Never been. I used to play with my b-hole when I was younger, but haven't in years.

okay, i will. thanks for imparting your sage advice to me.

>"big snakes are better than small snakes for eating"

i'll pass this on to everyone i know, since it's not just obvious already to everyone on the planet. i'm sure it took a lot of trying to figure that out on your own like you did. you're a hero.

I'd try to remember as many of the techniques shown in Survivorman and otherwise just improvise. The main hard part is making fire, once you have that going you're OK as long as there is food readily available nearby.

This question depends extremely on where you are stranded though. Like being stranded in the middle of greenland is much different from being on a remote pacific island with tons of coconut trees and tons of fish readily available.

I watched Bear Grylz and "naked and afraid".

Yes, I would die.

Eat dat booty.