Wwyd thread, brutal edition. Replies get replies

Wwyd thread, brutal edition. Replies get replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT1b5P6U_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wwyd to this slut

tie the whore up fuck her as to mouth then take a bat and ram in her ass until she bled call a bunch of guys over and let them cum dump on her face until she loves it

would nut on this whores body and make her massage it into her skin

slap her face and tits until she cried for it to stop

Would lift that stupid shirt up to her neck and choke her with it while i pump that pussy

she has perfect lips for face fucking. i want to make her gag

I have more if I get good detailed replies.

Nice titties i wanna suck on and drink her milk from i would play with those all day

He would put her on her knees, and she would make a blowjob for two hours, would end up cumming in her delicious face

put her over my knee pull her panties down and work several fingers up her ass whilst she squirms

her mouth for you

Perfect I'd give her so much to cum to swallow she'd oragasm just from the heat as it glazes her throat from the inside

i'd slide her suit to the side and fuck her roughly on that railing. finish right in her eye

Is fuck rights pussy while left sits on her face. When I finish cumming inside right I'd make left eat her out so that she can taste my cum. When I got hard again I'd switch their places and do it again.

Totally into her.. can't get her out of my head.. youtube.com/watch?v=OT1b5P6U_Sw