ITT music for ripping lines of painkillers and abusing other substances ?

ITT music for ripping lines of painkillers and abusing other substances ?
im listening to sonic youth atm as well as pic related, but i want to switch it up and listen to some cool drugging music atm, help w recs?

bump

kys

hospice, cure, smiths, and may b some hendrix always gets played on days such as these
implying i dont already plan on it

I mostly listen to Lo-fi hip hop,Pink Floyd,Weird Owl and John Frusciante

Kill yourself, leave this fucking board summerfag

Owl City my man

Swans - Public Castration Is A Good Idea
Eyehategod - Take As Needed For Pain
DJ Screw - Three In The Morning, Part Two
Chuck Person's Eccojams

thanks i did enjoy that eyehategod track, i have tried to get into swans in the past but i cant seem to get it for some reason, i wish i could tho.
i wish i could find some more music like, the velvet underground and other stuff, im kinda getting bored listening to sonic youth, mac demarco, and smiths haha needs recs

pill popping is literally the drug for faggots or moms
take some actually fun drugs like acid for example

i bet if the velvet underground did lsd instead of heroin they would make interesting music instead of the same boring shit drawn out for 5 minutes

kek im too scared to do acid cause i know a few people that did and theyre a lil off now, but i would do shrooms prob...just hope my depression doesnt make it a shit trip
kek

>theyre a lil off now

LSD is way more mellow and controllable than shrooms.

2nd

Ive only ever been to hell on shrooms.

hmm, thats interesting i've never actually done any psychadelics, just weed and pills, but i actually wanted to do shrooms and sit in my room and listen to my fav songs but maybe ill just do it with acid now
>Ive only ever been to hell on shrooms.
shit

i exclusively listen to sonic youth when high

sometimes weed rap too if im really fucked up

>Ive only ever been to hell on shrooms.
stop scaring me im gonna be omn them soon

>scared
>people who did it are a little off now
leave & don't come back

If you're listening to Sonic Youth and VU, you might also enjoy Television, Volcano Suns, Butthole Surfers, Sun City Girls, and The Dream Syndicate. Also Richard Hell and The Void Doids.

shroom are volatile and generally a box of wacky surprises. lsd is way more sophisticated, and the whole experience is more clear-eyed, not to mention your thoughts and emotions are more controlable as other anons have pointed out.

Dream Pop,Shoegaze, and Slowcore for painkillers

I like Duster and Cocteau Twins personally.

>Being a degenerate