Help Sup Forums based off of some posts a few months back i decided to pursue a sexual relationship with one of my...

Help Sup Forums based off of some posts a few months back i decided to pursue a sexual relationship with one of my teenage employees. We've been fucking for a couple months, but shes been getting increasingly clingy. Anytime we go more than a few days without hanging out she threatens to kill herself. I'm afraid she will escalate and tell people. How do i back away from this relationship without getting into trouble?

Please

How is she and which country?

Usa shes 15 I'm 33

Please help

Well then you are totally fucked man ... 15 years old ... doesn't matter how much experience she already has with guys, when there will be a break-up she will tell everyone, because at the end of the day she is still a child ... just hope she will fall in love with someone else...

How can i get her to fall in love with someone else?

Maybe you can try tho get her pegging you, so you can get a taste of what is going to happen with you in prison ... because since she is you employee it's getting even worse at trial for you

Also never listen to advice of Sup Forums

search for a 15 year old boy who treats her like shit
Or tinder.

Don't know man, either you ride the train and hope she will lose interest in you, and never say a word to anyone (which is very unlikely since she's a teenage girl), or you are going straight to prison ... are you single or is she your only piece of meat right now?

There are a lot of guys her age into her, i just dont know how to steer her their way. Part of the problem is she sleeps with them and then says they arent as good as me.

I have other people i want to talk to but i dont have time because im constantly with her or she freaks out.

Start being bad in bed ... Maybe she will lose interest in you

Tell her you are gay.

Kidnap her....bring her to me....I will keep her in the basement and only feed her when she lets me fuck her in the ass
This should assist you in backing out of the relationship
Also it gives me another sex slave for my basement harem

I tried, i just can't when i get horny i forget how crazy she is. Plus when i have had the willpower to be "bad" she just takes it as i want her to take charge

Unfortunately, OP........there is very little hope of backing away from this without consequences.
Your only hope of a quick fix would be to move to a completely different area,and cut off all contact with her.

While youre still living in her area,she will still be needy,and constantly want to be around you. If you do break up,just like everyone else im gonna say: she will tell everyone,make your life a living nightmare and possibly get you arrested.

Best of luck OP.....heres to hoping you both will be okay if a split up does happen.

i have one last idea.

push her to suicide.
Dont forget to burn the last letter and stuff.

This. You've made your bed, OP. If you have any CP I'd make damn sure that it's gone by the time this inevitably escalates to your arrest So that you don't get pegged for that, too

......this niggas right.

O.P,you also should make damn sure that you dont have any pictures of you and her doing anything sexual. If she decides to tell other people,or call the cops,then you are royally fucked!

> 15
> 33
op just suck it op. this is the best thing in the world to be plowing that. use her to do the worst things you ever dreamed of

>implying most of her friends don't know about you already
Believe me, they know

Enjoy the last of your freedom, OP. See you on the police beat.

I dont, she only snaps me nudes

Like what? Ive already done anal with her

Idk she says they dont

You should start making her seem crazy in front of other people, so that way if she says anything no one will believe her

she's a kid, and you're an adult.
Don't panic, if you play your cards right - you got this.
remember, she's a child, so all you have to do is educate her. teach her she has no power over you, so she won't get into a tantram.
again, it's a child so remember they're unpredictable. play your cards smart, and carefully, and you might have a shot of getting outta this mess you're in.
and as for tips? first of all get back to the being in control of the relationship between you too.
then educate her, and then everything will be easier. make sure she keeps her mouth shut

let her kill herself and carry the weight of that to prison for being a fucking pedo piece of shit

>Unfortunately, OP........there is very little hope of backing away from this without consequences.
>Your only hope of a quick fix would be to move to a completely different area,and cut off all contact with her.
>While youre still living in her area,she will still be needy,and constantly want to be around you. If you do break up,just like everyone else im gonna say: she will tell everyone,make your life a living nightmare and possibly get you arrested.
>Best of luck OP.....heres to hoping you both will be okay if a split up does happen.
> implying snapchat doesn't save those pics

Whoops looks like you really fucked up this time OP. Best scenario for you would be that she follows through on that, but likely she just wants attention. Once she gets through her first half assed attempt, and spills the beans, her new attention mechanism will be talking about her "rape" experience, while you'll just have to clench your teeth and take yours.

We arent in a relationship ive made that very clear with her its just sex.
Ive made it so clear that i make her sleep with at least one other person a week so she can "get better"
I was hoping that maybe shed fall in love with one of them but that didnt happen.

I dont trust that she wont tell anyone shes too unpredictable

Fuck

Im not a pedo, shes a fully developed women. Pedos like pre pubescent children dumbass

I don't think your brain is fully developed retard