I'm so fucking lazy. I can't find motivation or bring myself to simply clean my room. Any tips to get me going...

I'm so fucking lazy. I can't find motivation or bring myself to simply clean my room. Any tips to get me going, Sup Forumsros? Also general messy/dirty room thread

Stop smoking pot

ahahahah your such a loser - what a mess wow you can see his shit pants

The worse part is, I don't. So unfortunately I can't blame this one on drugs

Weren't you here yesterday? 20year old from Australia with depression ADHD and shit? Posted photos a well?

Wasn't me
I'm an amerifag

throw away literally everything on that floor and then replace the carpet, the bed, your entire wardrobe, and then never enter that room again. go live in the street if you want to be a filthy piece of shit.

Music is your friend

I know the feeling bro

well. do it a little bit at a time.

grab some boxes first. throw itemized stuff in those boxes. like say clothing in one box or a hamper.
books in the other, so on and so forth...

Take adderall

I was thinking about putting music o mm but most of the time after I do, I end up just laying in my bed and enjoy whatever I'm listening to and lose motivation again

Boom.

/thread

Seriously, without adderall I won't do anything for months but then if I take it I'm suddenly the most motivated hard working mother fucker, it's like a miracle until you build up to much in your system and become a Crack head

I was thinking about just throwing everything away and keeping whatever isn't on the floor but definitely not renovating my entire room

rent a carpet cleaner. 30 bucks and you have it for 3 days I think.

cleaning solutions are like 5 dollars a bottle.

The only real problem is to start. After you have done this first rough stage you are able to tidy up your room. Best is if you shut off your phone for an hour and just do what has to be done. Nothing is impossible lad and it is not so heavy as it seems.

I think I'd just burn my room at this point

kys idiot, how old are you!

begin somewhere - anywhere. Pick up all the underwear and items of clothing that need washing and put them in a neat pile. When you've done that collect all the food wrappers and bin them etc...
just make a start

and you still need a mummy to tell you to clean up the mess. KYS, ur a disgrace.

Make a plan on how to start cleaning. Don't just start randomly pick things up, set up objectives and routines. Start small, go from there.

clean your room Josh. I WILL tell mom.

just
fucking
do it

how do people realistically live like this

Blast some music and just get on with it.

You'll feel better afterwards.

Step 1 drink coffe
Step 2 turn off electronic devices
Step 3 think about what you want to do and why you want to do it
Step 4 do it

Relax
You're getting mad over a dirty room

Is this actually your room? If so holy fucking shit how did you get to that stage? Do you have asperges or whatever the fuck it is that causes people to horde?

I'm getting mad over the fact that you are so lazy that you need some strangers to tell you to clean your room because apparently you don't have that need.

it was an artistic project

In that case I commend you on your masterpiece

The problem is that I don't put stuff back after I pick them up or when I'm in a hurry I just change and leave the clothes on the floor. It definitely takes a while for it to build up though. I don't always do it. This is just one of few times my room has been dirty

Oooh how awful of me!

Update: I can see my floor better
I don't have much longer to go
I think I finish this in an hour or so

now I know you are just a simple ass nigger

if trips you really are

I can't imagine being this autistic
Thanks for the laugh
Anyways I'm almost done cleaning my room so you can take a deep breath and cool down now
Cheers

so fucking close

Energy drinks go a long way, man