You can literally go to his house and shoot him

>you can literally go to his house and shoot him
>the neighbors would be glad

fuck off he makes the best content and is the one of, maybe even THE BEST youtuber out there. your just jealous

Yes he is a golden god !

looks like we got some middle school dipshits

it's ok, your balls will drop soon but no girl will play with them

lol ur mad

>dabbin on the haters
*dabs*

jelly hater detected lol
*dabs on you*

Let's do it

(U)

this generation is full of sissy fags

Why are you posting this Chad over and over again?

This guy is like the new justin bieber.
OH BOY CMON GUYS LETS GATHER AROUND ON Sup Forums AND CIRCLE JERK ABOUT HIM KEK LEL ZOZZLE YUP JUST ME AND MY 4 OTHER HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES HANGING ON Sup Forums WHILE WE POST MEMES IN A SKYPE CALL

Youre pathetic. Post something interesting.

I honestly hope you pigdick fucks aren't serious.

Fricking hatter
*dabs*

>dabbin on the haters
*dabs*

oh we're serious with that disney flow it's everyday bro

I don't normally hate celebrities, if I don't like them I think its a waste of time to think about them. But somebody seriously needs to do something about Jake Paul. He has turned his neighborhood into a hell of screaming 12 year old girls, I can only imagine how much his neighbors must hate him.

I think this is the next raid.
We need to ruin the lives of all these cancer YouTubers.

Literally no one dabs anymore fyi

>i dont normally hate x,y,z but heres why i do anyways
Oh no, something specifically makes you mad! Better make another thread about it!

What she eat?

what the fuck is that ?

lol nobody gives a shit OP, Team 10 is bigger than Sup Forums

bye haters
*dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs**dabs*

I would fuck him first, you faggot.

Anybody can make a thread about what makes them mad, if you don't like it don't read the thread you fucking retard. Also why shouldn't I be able to hate Jake Paul, I sympathize with his neighbors and I hate how he is treating them.