Can we just take a minute to appreciate how amazing Björk looks as a redhead?

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how amazing Björk looks as a redhead?

Bork bork

>like a 12 year old boy

multipass

Like it's bad thing

Bjork is her own thing, I've not found her attractive (see indy film "Dancer In The Dark") but I have to give her points for not giving a fuck re: her appearance as it relates to others. The nature of her style is punk simply for being defiant. But the dude who mentioned she looks like a 12-year-old boy is on pointe, like that episode of "King of Queens" where Carrie gets a short "stylish" cut, but nobody likes it and her husband tells a friend that the cut makes her look like a "weird boy". So yeah - you have to be in the right country to pull off that look.

Well said, user.

Are those fake freckles?

she looks shit

I honestly don't know. Some images she has 'em and some she doesn't.

Perfect match for her horrible "singing"

whats the deal with bjork? can anyone tell a newfag where her fame came from?

She originally was the lead singer of the moderately successful Icelandic rock group, The Sugarcubes. She was also just a famous person in the scene there in general. She left them and did her own thing as a solo artist, releasing three successful studio albums in the 90's. She continues to be successful today.

She is awesome and original musician and poet who does conventional music but also does lyrics and music based on her raw impulses and on edited thoughts . You are bored with conventional shit, she is a delightful distraction.

Thanks. I like her already.
You can't ever go wrong with some Jaco Pastorius.

Thats one fucking ugly little Icelandic boy. It looks like Jonsi from Sigur Ros had some inbred child with his sister, Sigurros.

I understood this reference.

i dont know what a bjork is
but that guy would make a great raggedy andy

Please youtube sugarcubes "birthday" - it's worth it. She did "Army Of Me", it was used on "Tank Girl" soundtrack. Also great video shot by Spike Jonze - "It's Oh So Quiet". But yeah, she's a nutty little elf, so she gets a pass on so many things. But the hair sucks butt.

Lelu can get it

I only recently saw the Jaco docu on Netflix I think and his story was unbelievable. To die because some meathead bouncer wanted to throw punches at someone he thought was homeless and not worth anything ... sickening.

Yes. Yes we can.

Thank you, user.