Strangest/Most disturbing sexual thing(s) you've ever done?

Strangest/Most disturbing sexual thing(s) you've ever done?

came in gf's mouth. she didn't swallow. she kissed me. mildly aroused by that

raped a bed

jacked off my cousin before either of us could cum

>meet up with best friend
>went over to some new friend of hers from work
>they drink a little too much, decide to just stay there that night
>nowhere to sleep but the spare room with the dog kennel in it
>roll out blankets, sleep on floor
>wake up about 2:30am honey as fuck
>gd it, fine, rub one out
>black dog wakes up and watches
>fuck off dog let me work on this
>wait a sec
>ass up, back toward kennel
>don't fucking bite my lips you fucker
>lick lick
>shlick shlick
>all good
>friend gets me up in am to go, I realize it's the computer room full of equipment
>the shame
>quietly leave
>never wind up over there again
>paranoid that there was a cam on or baby monitor or some fucking thing
>still wonder

Had sex with the lights off in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

had sex with a girl who had some medical condition that made her pussy unbelievably tight, after a lot of effort we finally fucked and she wanted to fall asleep on me with me still inside her. i complied and when i woke up with morning wood i was stuck inside her. we both missed our morning lectures because we had to spend ages easing my cock out of her. everytime she tried to move i kept getting hard so it took a while.

When i was 17 i let a 12 year old give me head.

If your friends friend was a girl, she wouldn't have had a cam on
If your friend was a guy, he definitely had a cam on, but if it recorded long enough to catch you doing that he definitely would have gotten in touch with you.

Fingered each other's assholes until shit started coming out. We got turned on like crazy and kept doing it until our hands were covered in shit.

not something I did, but found out recently a dood me and my friends mock online fucked his 9 year old sister when he was 13, blaming it on depression

When I was 12 I gave head to a 17 year old

i inserted my penis into a dead cat

I did this once, after reading some line about it in a Stephen king novel, maybe flowers in the attic. Big mistake. When the vag dries up, and there's also cum in there, and your weenis, it's like it being cemented in, and feels like tearing your skin off to get it out, for both of you.

Kind of undoes the romance aspect of it.

>I fucked a pussy

I fucked my cousin when she was 17 & I was 25.

Pic related.

>Greatest literary genius for the past half a century
>Writes shit like this

>flowers in the attic

That would be V.C. Andrews.

Green text plox

My cousin and I used to pull our pants down and put our fingers in each others butts and then sniff them.

He has a birthmark next to his asshole.
I wish I didn't know that.

@739838167

I slept with my Aunties,sisters daughter.

I am getting ready to fuck my gf and after that i ll crossdress and she will fuck me

Had a fuckbuddy who was married and cucking her husband.
She would keep him in a cage in the bedroom, so he could watch us fuck.
A few strange things happened;
After cumming in her ass she farted my cum into his mouth.
One time instead of me going to the bathroom for a piss she forced him to open his mouth and I pissed into it.
A few times she wanked me off over his face while telling him how much she hated him.
She would make him lick her butt plugs clean.

Playing with fire right there

jerk off

>Two and a Half Trannies

green text plz now

I'll never understand how people get away with incest, what would you do if they told someone? Wouldn't you be ashamed? I know I would, like I want to fuck my cousin but I'd feel horribly if anyone ever found out we did it. It's just embarrassing, even though incest is a common fetish. I remember seeing a statistic that in America alone like 1 out of every 8 people have some kind of incestuous fantasy. I think it's usually brothers and sisters, or cousins.

never had sex

im too ugly to attract others, even with the help of alcohol

Not a lot to say.

>she had been drinking at a party we were both at
>I said she could stay with me in a spare room as she was so drunk
>I took advantage of her and fucked her
>she was tight but not a virgin and I came on her tits
>Afterwards I put her to bed in the spare room
>she was so drunk she asked me if she had made out with someone at the party as she had a vague memory of doing so
>I said I wasn't sure

I wish I had taken pics or a video, I haven't seen her much since.

See

I was a camp counselor and she was a camper, she constantly tried to flirt with me. One time she told me she had thoughts about killing herself and really wanted to talk about it so we went for a walk. When we got deep in the woods she told me what would make her happiest would be to suck my dick.

I ate shit out of my girls asshole. It kind of sucks because now I'm hooked on it. I love tasting her shit.

Kek

Orgasmed while being raped. Never told anyone irl.

So your sister?

Please stop being cheap hire a whore. Also for the first few times pay more and get full service. It's totally worth it. Also almost the same thing, but better 'coz no morning after.

Not this guy but the one with the male cousin I've wondered for years if he remembers / thinks about it still and if he ever told someone. We were so young that I feel if he did, I would have gone into counseling or something to find out if I was molested and learned that. However, my aunt (his mom) did just say something to me recently along the lines of "you were a gross boy... always obsessed with your body parts" when we were all drinking.

Wtf.
What does it taste like?

A bit shitty to be quite honest fam

Kek. Expected. though sweet, salty, sour, spoilt milk?

Still wouldn't have risked it, if it had been me I would have explained why that is wrong and then somehow suggested to the director or someone that she needs counseling.

Call me a moralfag, but that would have been the right thing to do. If anything girls at that age usually want attention, and summer camps are full of sexual tension, especially if they're all teenagers. It's kind of gross, granted I went to summer camp as a teenager so I remember what it was like. I wanted to fuck all the girls in my age group, and everyone was sneaking off to make-out and shit.

Pretty sure most summer camps are like that, you get guys and girls of the same age together at one location and stuff is going to happen. Hell, I remember girls flirting with the counselors but obviously the counselors didn't seriously flirt back. I was a camp counselor and the only thing I remember is the counselors fucking each other, we had one female counselor that was 18 and she slept with probably 5 or 6 people. Someone said they saw her giving a blowjob to another counselor one night, fucking slut. Of course she hated me because I knew she was a slut and didn't like her.

how the fuck do you do this? mine goes limp after i cum and shrinks to a 1/3 of its size of it being hard, so it slips out.

Hers tastes amazing - almost sugary. It's hard to describe though because it tastes completely different than it smells. I don't know if that's always the case, but it is with her.

I thought it was worth the risk, I wish it would happen again tbh.

I'd love a 3some with her sister (on the left).

About 12-13, fishing with my friend up the river around the bend, we fished nekkid standing in the water all afternoon, laughing like idiots amused by their own boners

a week or so later, we get to the river, he says he "heard that if a girl 'licks' your dick you can cum". I'm like oh, uh cool, (wtf does he even mean by cum...)
Wanna try it? I lick yours if you lick mine
Erm, not really, how about we just fish
Looks disappointed
oh ok I suppose
>mats down area on shore in the tall grass
>we strip
>& lay out our tshirts so it's not scratchy
>he starts on mine
>yeabreddygud
>ok my turn
>look at his d
>not evenhair
>put it to lips, eh, no taste, ok I'll just do what he did
>mine's still hard
>ok I have an idea
>lay on back, he climbs over, 69 time
>view of his hairless cock, sack, and ass pumping into my face is burned forever into my brain
>suck slimy lump of salty goo down when it comes
>almost pass out when unloading the same in his mouth
>lay on back, watch little puffy clouds pass by for a while
>go out in river and fish
>both only ever date girls afterward, never even think of doing anything sexually with another guy again
>married, kids, never even mention it again

>once in a while, remember that experience though and instant diamonds

>One time instead of me going to the bathroom for a piss she forced him to open his mouth and I pissed into it.
Thats hot. Anything else?

Let me guess you belive in a book about fairy tales...

Please stoppe it with the poking and the eye and the zippity boopity boop

similar to you OP I don't know exactly but I remember that I had two boyfriends in kindergarten. Had a stage where I thought was gay or trans, then it evened out later and now I absolutely love the pussy.

To this day I think trans people are just fucked in their head but I can relate to being horny enough to suck dick. Take of that what you will.. Puberty fucks with your head.

>Puberty
>Kindergarten

I'm actually not very religious but I have read parts of the New Testament. I don't practice Christianity though, if anything I consider myself Agnostic. Also you're implying the Bible sets my moral compass, and it doesn't. I just personally wouldn't let a 12 year old suck my dick even if we were alone and she offered, guess I have more will-power then other people. Call me a faggot if you want, but I just sleep better at night not having a guilty conscious knowing I let a 12 year old suck my dick.

I didnt do it because i felt bad for her, i did it to get my dick sucked. Unfortunately the camp staff was like 70% guys 30% girls and all the girls were taken for the summer. I never flirted back with her but i guess the summer of horniness led to a moment of weakness

Yeah, dopamine's a hell of a drug.

When I was 12 I would go over to my friends house to play video games.

His mom would suck our dicks. Whoever's turn is was got their dick sucked until they lost their life.
Sometimes she would have us blow each other instead. I blew my friend even though I really didn't want to, because I was afraid I wouldn't be invited over anymore to play.

not him but bitter as far as I can remember. the taste of a clean asshole, on the other hand, is quite amazing.

No its about you being a total faggot in your teens to dislike a slut for the fact and not naturally want a price of the cake too. Remember you were a teenager back then too, so it wasn't like you are some 45 year old hebe...

Your moral composed is definitely fucked faggot

I been horny and jacking off since then, maybe that is why im so fucked up. But yeah we're talking about maybe.. 5 or 6 years of age, maybe 7.

Fucked my best friends gf, I would wrap my roommates dirty panties around my neck while jerking off into her dirty clothes hamper. Confessed my love for her, after the fallout of my best friend finding out I boinked his gf, me and panties friend ran away. Live 2 states away now, happier than ever.

Will agree to disagree, but you and I clearly have different morals. So you can do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do, obviously everyone would react differently in certain situations. You let a 12 year old suck your dick, I personally wouldn't have. Some people would do what you did, and some people would do what I did.

Everyone is different

I don't believe this either, I mean it does seem kind of plausible but even if it did happen I can't believe at the age of 12 you would believe that.

Fair.

But you ate still a faggot for it.

This is a strangest/disturbing thread not a pretend i lived out a normal fantasy thread

When I was head I gave 12 to a 17 year old

Actually im the one who let the 12 year old suck my dick. Its not something im proud of, i was 17 and it was a stupid mistake

>different morals
>im better than you are

Humans go through this thing called puberty, supposedly starts around 8 or 9, your body literally pumps itself so full of hormones its telling you to breed, by age 11 or 12 you will suck a dick as long as a rake handle if youre a girl or fuck any pussy that is available to you if youre a guy. That is literally programmed into your DNA.

If you do it or not, doesn't prove you got better or worse morals than someone else, it just shows you weren't horny at the time the chance presented itself to you.

I had beennregularly sucking my 16yo nephew dick for several years. (He moved into our house when he was about 13.) One day he told me he wanted to fuck my 7yo daughter...regularly, not just once. He said if i didnt let him, then he would tell everyone i had been sucking his dick since he hit puberty. I didnt argue, i told him that he was more than welcome to fuck her with his 8-inch cock, and from now on whenever he wants.About a week later he began sleeping in her bed at night with her. I heard him pounding her almost every night. He also allowed his friends, and his dad, to fuck her.

FAG

YOU SICK BASTARD

>He bought into the 'sexual maturity is 12' pedo-meme

ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE

Not that I disagree with you, but I know I was pretty horny as a kid and still am. Never had sex though, just masturbated a lot and still do. I have had sexual encounters with girls though, usually it was just FWB and they'd suck my dick or we'd cuddle and what not. Had plenty of chances to have sex, but I wasn't comfortable enough with them to go all the way.

A lot of my sexual encounters took place in college, I didn't even have my first sexual encounter until I was 18 when a girl sucked my dick in my car. She was a slut anyway but we'd hang out, she wasn't really that attractive either but I didn't care since my standards were so low.

When were you first horny?
When did you first jack off?

kek, I know her

That was a choice you made, the opportunity probably didn't present itself at the right time for you. I had sex first time at 19 and was utterly disappointing.

> She was a slut anyway
>but we'd hang out,
>she wasn't really that attractive either

i dont understand why you felt a need to say that. To me sex is an extension of simply being with someone, its a more intimate way than being with someone I like, if the girl is hot or not, i literally dont give a fuck about that, if I get along with her and its fun and its nice, at that moment every inch of her becomes extremely hot to me, and she will always be part of my life even if as just a friend. but thats me, I don't understand how you can down talk about the first girl you shared that moment with, slut or not she did suck your dick, you should be a little grateful for that user.

there is always one user

I did this once.
With my own wife.

prove it

you dirty rat

When I was 6, this 16yo guy who lived down the street and was supposed to be 'the cool kid', had me and a couple other boys on the block come to his house. He was alone watching his 1yo sister. He made each of us pee in her pussy, then made us watch him fuck her. He threatened to kill us if we said anything. He got in trouble with a gang, the family new he was raping the baby, and just moved a week after he got killed.

Same

I dated/fucked a 30yo when I was 22 in college. weirdest thing we did? I fucked her from behind while standing in front of a mirror. kinda vanilla I guess

felt up my 7yo cousin when i was a teen

Fucked a trap from craigslist and got chlamydia

Fucked my rat so hard i killed him when i was around 12

I had a female roomate i was head over heels for. She was kind of a slut. I was so desperate for anytype of sexual contact with her, i convinced her to let me eat her out after she was done fucking.

that is sad as fuck user

Hot. Greentext?

Eat a piece of a girls shit.

Had consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

Let me get this straight, a 16 year old invited a bunch of 6 year old boys to his house ALONE to watch him fuck his infant sister while he forced you to watch and pee in her?

Why would a bunch of 6 year olds go willing to a 16 year olds house? Did you live in a 3rd world country or some ghetto shithole where people didn't care?

befriended neighborhood girl, she's living with her grandparents because father was sexually abusive, has some issues because of it, she comes over when I'm doing yard work sometimes, one day she ends up sucking my dick in my backyard.

Thats fucking hot! My ex-brotherinlaw has 2 daughters, and he started fucking both before they could walk. He and his wife used to babysit my daughter .....and everytime she came home from there i would jerk of visciously at seeing all the cum in her diaper, and her pussy swollen, red, and slightly gaping.

the horse don't look well :(

>Sexually abused girl
>Lives with grandparents

Not even surprised, those types are usually slutty as fuck.

You should kill yourself, especially for admitting that.