People will shit on an LPs for being the fat, boring girl of guitars

>people will shit on an LPs for being the fat, boring girl of guitars
>people will shit on Strats for being the squeeky, annoying girl of guitars
>people will shit on Teles for being the mousy, clingy girl of guitars

>no one ever spoke ill of Flying Vs

Truly the best girl.

SG is best girl

My nig. The first guitar I bought with my own money was a white Gibson Flying V.

jazzmaster race

Tele is the cute tomboy.
Flying V is literally that girl who doesn't exist.

SG is the fat chick that gives good head. (neckdive)

my boy

>white

So you were just desperate because they didnt have anything else?

Literally the one no one wants and you both kinda agree to marry when no one better will turn up?

>Flying V is literally that girl who doesn't exist

Exactly, no man would ever know what to do with it. Its just too precious.

Your high school crush. She was smart and cool, but she's being abused by some idiot in a pop-punk band now.

Shes also fat now. Maybe a single mom.

>tfw you should've made a move...

Flying V's are the most uncomfortable guitar gibson makes. Atleast you can play LP's, Tele's and Strats while sitting down and can buy a normal fucking case for them lol.

Les Paul's are really the fat girl who has a great sense of humor and knows how to cook and gives great head and whose appeal you're a little boy for not understanding.

You are right, they are difficult to handle, but you can play them sitting down between your legs. Its the only guitar that needs to be positioned between your legs on your dick, thats how much of a slut she is.

Needless to say standing up she beats every other guitar. Light as fuck, perfectly waited, nimble. I will never play anything else ever.

What about a real guitar like a Steinberger or a Strandberg or an Ovation?

>Ovation

>Steinberger, Strandberg, Ovation
>Real Guitar

haha, nice one OP, however....

Ayyyyyyy

Strats are the most comfortable, therefore, the best. Flying Vs are uncomfortable as fuck.

What the fuck are you talking about? Any other color on a V is just gaudy.

The Flying V was always a pretty common metal guitar, of course KK Downing and James Hetfield also used them.

this

T H I S

Why does no one ever talk about the explorer?

>Iconic design
>Great weight balance
>Not everybody and their mother has one unlike the LP or Strat

or even Destroyer...

Firebird > Explorer

I'm sorry but the firebird looks like the explorer's dopey half-retarded brother

I always thought that the Explorer was the angsty teen edge version of the Firebird.

I can't bring myself to get really interested in any Gibson guitar aside from LPs, SGs and 335s. I can see why other people like them but I don't see myself ever forking over the money for one.

I thought they'd sound poor because of the weird shape but they play beautifully, it's a shame you're pretty much forced to stand up with it.

True patricians here

Shhh, don't let the normies catch on

sick guitar

>Def Leppard guitar
>normies won't like it

What the fuck?

I have a Jaguar
Can I be in the club too?

If you mean the lame hipster club, then yeah. You are a member as soon as you own a Jazzmaster or Jaguar.

But what kind of a woman is she?

Acoustic

>Flying V's the awesome girl. but with a penis