I'm an EX drug abuser and lmao when I see psychonauts nowadays I fucking cringe...

I'm an EX drug abuser and lmao when I see psychonauts nowadays I fucking cringe. these 18-20 year olds who think they're "deeper" just because they are weak enough to cry about their feelings 24/7 and act cringy as fuck

and cocaine heads lmao, get your shit together fuck that

weed is trash aswell, good for 1-2 years then you get all paranoid and shit

alcohol is the best fucking drugs. You get social, fun, comfortable and you dont build tolerance as fast

drugs are cringy and if you do drugs you're a loser honestly

Keep coping with putting down others about the fact that you will slowly fall back into drug abuse with your sad life

stfu, you just cant handle your shit, especially that weed comment, your just a fucking pussy.

Same. Especially the "deeper" part. I love it when psychonauts try to tell me about how much their eyes have been opened to the meaning of life through acid, DMT, etc. etc., not knowing that I've been there and back. It's all bullshit - the mind playing tricks on itself.

Except alcohol is literally the worst drug and you're a fucking retard for not knowing that.

When someone tells m "lsd helped me find myself" i laugh out loud.

>then you get all paranoid and shit
You sound like a pussy. Its good you stopped taking drugs, drugs are for men.

You've had so much already that you can't even spell words from a second-grader's vocabulary list. Maybe you should cut back.

woooweeee waaaaaah i do drugs therefore im a man wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa.
Ever noticed something?
that real men tend to drink and not do drugs you low fuck

Guys, I think Op is a faggot

Wow, great logic retard. The same could be apply to just about every drug user.

if you get paranoid smoking weed you are a weak minded piece of shit
but hey
if you were a drug "abuser" thats a given

Implying altering your mind every single day is mentaly healthy and "cool" like hollywood portray stoners. It's fucking sad and pathetic. Almost every weed smoker I know that continued smoking after high school is a bum

I dunno, I had some pretty okay times on shrooms/acid. I wouldn't do it every day, but once in a while is fun.

Coke is fun at parties and to fuck on, but it's rough on your nose.

Weed just makes me feel like I can't think well and I just want it to be over soon after I smoked up. Haven't done it for over 10 years.

But whiskey? That's my anti-drug.

It's not like I can control whether or not weed makes me paranoid. It just suddenly happens, and then you never want to touch the stuff again

Okay yes, acid can be 'fun' as you say, but losers using acid to better themselves or find enlightment are the idiots im talking about

Well yeah, that's just the idiots really.
Do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look when you're not considering any specifics and consider all weed smokers as an individual?

You're almost like one of my friend who used to do drugs and at the time was all for it, currently he hates literally everything that he doesn't like. Needless to say he doesn't have any friends nowadays.
get your head out of your ass dude

Nbome overdose changed my whole perspective

It is actually the real shit, but it is strange it's so new... don't touch it

>Except alcohol is literally the worst drug and you're a fucking retard for not knowing that.

damn i feel so bad now for that glass of wine few days ago.

Oh yeah, i remember the dipshits back in the 90's who thought they were wizards and would get into a bunch of Alestair Crowley bullshit and said they were making themselves more powerful through Neural Linguistic Programming by taking a bunch of acid and performing "sex magick" but they never could just admit they liked to get high and fuck.

I'm sure today they say they're "hacking their brain" or something equally as stupid. But it's all the same bullshit. Crowley was a fag but had to put the veneer of "magic" on it because otherwise nobody would have been interesting in getting butfucked by a tubby homo.

>if you do drugs you're a loser honestly
>drinking lean

Alcohol is a drug, but I agree that you're a loser if you take drugs.

did i imply anything or just state the fact that if you let get paranoid smoking weed you are a weak minded piece of shit loser?

Not OP, but weed smokers generally are a bunch of dumbfucks.

It kinda works as a creative outlet, but i mean, even kevin smith, who's best work was really just kinda okay in any sense, he started smoking constantly and his stuff turned to totally useless crap.

it's like stoner comedy. Most of it is stupid as shit. You ever watch Cheech and Chong straight? Or more recent stoner comedies? There's no humor in it. It's just "hey guys...Weed, am I right?"

That's weed smokers to the Nth power. It stops becoming just something they do and becomes the only thing they talk about. It becomes the major point of how they fucking VOTE. Hitler could have run, and if one of his platforms was weed legalization, every jewish stoner would say "well, I don't like the being gassed thing, but hey, he's legalizing it, so he's got my vote!"

Stoners are fucking morons.

real G's know that the "acid" these days is literally that. fucking acid. it is in no way the LSD that was available to people around the 80's. Thats the last time there was even anything you could compare to real LSD

Good. You should.

>real G's

Says the white kid from the burbs.

Ease up on those kid rock albums, Taylor.

>alcohol is the best drugs
you are fucking retarded arent you?
alcohol is the cringiest of all vices
it is barely social because most people cant handle it
it is also a fact that 99% of the population abuses alcohol
this is the stupidest thread ive seen all week

>getting caught up on a letter that was obviously a joke when the rest of the post is true

I agree, OP. People who abuse drugs are cringy as fuck, that includes alcohol, the worst drug of them all.
That being said, using drugs is not the same as abusing drugs.
I smoke weed socially, I very, very rarely smoke on my own. Anyone who uses any drug as a crutch for anything, be it depression, anxiety, or what have you, is weak and quite frankly, pathetic.

>weed smokers are a bunch of dumb fucks
you could literally insert anything there in the place of weed smokers and have it be true so whats your fucking point?
anyone that abuses anything is a dumb fuck
stoners at least dont make society worse
alcohol definitely does make people worse and is more damaging to your body and the people around you
and every other drug is worse than weed too
everyones complaint about stoners is basically that their douche bags
ill take a douche bad over a drunk mom running over grandma on the street any day

>Thats the last time there was even anything you could compare to real LSD

You're fucking retarded. There's several lysergamides that are nearly identical to LSD in structure, effects, and dosage that are incredibly easy to get your hands on.

but shooting up G is so fun

A bunch of people being stupid shouldn't make you this upset. You should probably consider why you feel so much hatred towards people you've never met before.

>if you don't like weed you're a fucking pussy

you can get drugs that are almost identical to quaaludes now but guess what?
they arent fucking quaaludes
and they will never be close to the same
the same exact thing happened to lsd
you are simply wrong
nothing will ever compare to that government lsd back in the day

>alcohol is the cringiest of all vices
>it is barely social because most people cant handle it

Right? Like, if there was any social aspect to alcohol, there would be fucking gathering places where you could hang out or even meet other people where there was alcohol. That's why people say "hey let's go out and grab a couple bong hits after work". because booze is always done ALONE.

And it's totally cringy. If it wasn't, they'd be showing suave, collected people drinking instead of the nervous, stupid and socially awkward guys that they show drinkers to be. Not like Weed! Weed people are always super cool and slick.

This is a totally stupid thread. It's totally not you that's stupid.

>It's all bullshit - the mind playing tricks on itself.
And if that's not the greatest revelation then you're too blind too see it

u get me

99% of people abuse alcohol
all those "social" people at the bar drive home drunk and endanger everyone around them
a lot of people throw up from drinking too much alcohol because most people cant control themselves
places that are "social" with alcohol are the sleaziest places of all time
bars? trashhville filled with trash people
what happens at bars?
fights, arguments, hospitalization from over consumption of alcohol, people getting killed from drunk drivers driving home.
none of that relates to marijuana
to compare the two like they are equally bad is absolute lunacy

>alcohol is the best fucking drugs
>drugs are cringy and if you do drugs you're a loser honestly
wat

>99% of people abuse alcohol
>all those "social" people at the bar drive home drunk and endanger everyone around them
>a lot of people throw up from drinking too much alcohol because most people cant control themselves
>places that are "social" with alcohol are the sleaziest places of all time
Now you made me interested, have sources on that, or did you just grab it out of your ass?

Something tells me you're not of drinking age yet...

the fact is you the majority of people you know abuse alcohol
your 1 out of 10 friends has a single glass of wine at the end of the night
the other 9 go out and get drunk
thats abusing alcohol
thats the problem
america is more in denial of these problems than anywhere else

You should hold an intervention.

And pass out weed.

because dude... Weed!

>america is more in denial of these problems than anywhere else
Wanted to answer in a serious manner, read that and threw your opinion into the trash. Europe leads drinking statistics.

Go on injecting your weed and becoming a junkie.

Weed sucks for me, too, but most chemical drugs are the bomb.

I tried to find out why ppl love weed for 2 years, but I never felt anything when smoking, it's so boring for me.

Ecstasy and coke are the shit. Weed just sketches me out and makes me anxious.

>they will never be close to the same
Again you're fucking retarded if you think that just because one drug has a slightly different chemical structure from another that it wouldn't have similar effects. Learn how drugs actually work on the receptors in your brain holy shit.

you wanted to answer to a statement?
you need help with english?
europe leads in drinking statistics but america has a freeway surrounding every single alcohol establishment and europe definitely doesnt
>thinking alcohol is better for the world than weed
both are stupid to abuse
alcohol causes deaths, murders, cancer, fights, arguments, diseases, accidents and costs more money
weed doesnt cause any of those things
im not an advocate for weed but anyone with a brain can see that alcohol is 100x worse

did i say they wouldnt have similar effects?
no
i said they will never be close to the same
and i gave a perfect example that flew right over your retarded shallow head
ghb has all the "similar effects" as quaaludes
but guess what buddy
they will never be the same and they arent even close to the high that quaaludes had
your lsd is no different these days
i know you feel super enlightened by your shit acid
but you never even experienced a high like the glory days of lsd
thats just a fact

You ever heard of darknet markets you fucking pleb. Lsd 25 with test kits is readily available for anyone who wants to put in the work to get it

>i gave a perfect example
No, you gave a horrible fucking example. All you had to say is "they will never be close to the same" and give no substance to that other than bringing up quaaludes and saying you can't get drugs with the same chemical structure as them.

If they had the same chemical structure, they would be "EXACTLY" the same, but to say that a chemical that has the same duration of effects, same physical, cognitive, and other subjective effects, same dosage, same potency, same pharmacology, differing in just one single atom will never be "CLOSE" to the same is again, fucking retarded.

alcohol is absolute fucking trash.

>upsets my stomach
>gives me killer diarrhea
>fucks with sleep
>makes depression worse
>dims perception
>fucks up coordination and motor skills
>addictive

weed is the exact opposite of all those for me, besides the problems with motor skills.

This entire thread is just loserfaggots calling other loserfaggots loserfaggots.

That automatically makes you a loserfaggot, you loserfaggot.

op is right: alcohol is the best/safest drug

Shrooms and peyote are the way to go now days unless you truly have a good source