Why is Trump so popular? Sure, Clinton is a lying hag who would be a terrible president...

Why is Trump so popular? Sure, Clinton is a lying hag who would be a terrible president, but let's be honest here: Trump is dumb as a rock. He knows nothing about world politics and even his economic proposals are borderline retarded.
Is it all just a funny maymay?

He appeals to the fears and insecurities of Americans.

He rarely if ever talks in detail about his policies or why they are feasible, he simply says manipulative stuff like 'it's gonna be a huueg beautiful wall' and the retards fill in the blanks with their hopes and dreams.

He'd be popular among the low IQ hicks and assorted Sup Forums racists even if all he did was talk about muh wall.

>flags

Colour me surprised.

>'it's gonna be a huueg beautiful wall'
that you're gonna build and pay for

He's got an iq of 160, he's an exceptional businessman and executive, and he still learns more than any other candidate

The other candidates already have preconceived notions, but trump will actually listen to his people and advisors

Also moms love him

Meme'd thoroughly.

>exceptional businessman
>was handed money, education knowledge in business from his parents, and business connections from his family

I think the word you're looking for is exceptional heir.

>Why is Trump so popular?

People find it encouraging that even a subhuman like him can be president.

Because his publicist, John Miller, works very hard to make sure Trump receives the best press possible.

>but trump will actually listen to his people and advisors

Pffffttt!

Americans no longer believe that our government or political system in general is working. It is hopelessly corrupt and is starting to get abusive. We are looking for anything outside the political system, and the pickings are slim.

>Why is Trump so popular?

He isn't. Trump is the least popular candidate for US president in American history.

So you're telling me he's exceptional at receiving power, using it, and increasing it?

I suppose you're right

He's a genius. He's playing Xanatos speed chess while every other politician has been running around like chickens with their heads cut off. He makes you operate within his frame. If you truly believe he's fluked his way this far you're fucking delusional.

Can't wait until all of your illegal buddies are roped up and tossed back into your shitstain country Mexicuck

So you're telling me he's exceptional at receiving power, using it, keeping it and increasing it?

I suppose you're right

>german hates him
I'm liking Trump more and more

Because he's the only one who appeals to your average joe. Most candidates talk about big platitudes and try to discuss policies, but they inevitably end up using big words and confusing a lot of people. When people criticize Trump for sounding like simple.wikipedia.org I just laugh because that's the whole fucking point. Phrases like "Make America Great Again" or "Very very good deals" and "build a wall" are easy to digest even for the average nincompoop. That's why I love this guy, he's smart as any candidate but he actually knows how to get the people on his side.

Read his book, moron. Simply regurgitating shit you heard on the news doesn't make it true. His tax plan is perfectly reasonable, the closest thing to an unreasonable thing he's actually proposed has been a trade war with China, which is only a starting position for what will probably be a well negotiated trade deal.

It's also getting very tiresome hearing people repeat that he's dumb. He's literally blown everyone on the continent the fuck out, and the few times he deigns to glance over at Europe he blows everyone there the fuck out as well. If he's dumb, how fucking stupid is everyone else that they can't contain him?

That's the majority of what he does now. He uses his subordinates, listens to their reports, and tells them what to do next.
Trump is pretty great but you don't expect him to run a multi billion dollar company by himself, do you?

Wonder why Trump is so popular... It's because the liberal left is on some kind of guilt trip, and will sell themselves out along with everybody else so they can feel good about themselves until it turns to liquid feces. Those who think globalist whore Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.

There is nothing noteworthy about receiving a business that is practically built from the ground up (business connections) and then simply banking on the profits.

That's a fairly uninteresting shitpost full of general and unprovable statements.

nice thread

Fooling the media with his own pseudo-scandal, proves he is not stupid.

The EU economics proposals were always full retarded and now everything is crumbling.This is 90% Germany's fault,meaning you are more dumb than Trump will ever be.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

He's a great guy.
He is also smarter than you.

>Germany

GERMANY YES

You know low/middle IQ people make up the majority of every population, right? Convincing retards to vote for you is what Democracy is all about.

We're tired of walking on eggshells to appease "persecuted" groups with gigantic chips on their shoulders.

We're sick of squishy liberals who keep pushing for the normalization of open borders and an end to traditional masculinity.

We want scumbags like Lena Dunham and Jon Stewart to self-deport to Canada or some other irrelevant shithole.

Basically, we support Trump because he's going to put his foot up the collective asses of everyone Sup Forums typically hates. No, Trump isn't the savior of the white race, but that doesn't matter. He still has the power to make life Hell for the average "progressive." That's all we really want.

Trump didn't recieve a multi billion dollar company from his dad, or even a multi million one. His dad didn't recieve a company from trumps grandfather.

You have to concede that trump is an exceptional business man who turned a family business into a global corporation.

A YUGE WALL

We support him because he's the best man with a chance at winning.

>let's be honest here
Theres that phrase again.
Why do they always use it?
Are they all using scripts written by the same person?

The fact Trump is doing so well is more of a testament to how much Americans have gotten fed up with the current system more then a endorsement of the man himself. He wouldn't stand a chance in hell if there was a halfway decent candidate running against him from either side.

Also, he tends to say what most people are thinking and refuses to apologise for it. Most Americans are tired of the government not taking illegal immigration seriously and view Islam as a serious threat, neither of which Hillary, Sanders, or Cruz will touch with a 10 foot pole.

You stupid beaner. You really think you could turn 4 million into 4 billion?

You people can't manage to run a nation successfully, and you have the audacity to call a billionaire stupid?

Hey Paco, how many Americas are fleeing to Mexico to escape living in a 3rd world shithole? Oh. That's right. None. Because no one wants to live in Mexico. Not even Mexicans.

Subhuman parasite. Go get your head cut off and thrown off a bridge by a cartel. Leave the first world discussion to people from the actual first world.

You.... i like you.

He's a Dominicanist shill.

>Trump is dumb as a rock
Eventually, you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that he's literally the smartest candidate of them all and borders maniacal genius.

The reason he's winning is because he knows how to bluff and when to double down, and everyone keeps underestimating him. For whatever reason, you still haven't figured that out and are under the impression that he's where he is through dumb luck.

>mexican shit

You are the Russia of North America.
No one wants to live there, people get tortured and beheaded daily there and all the untermenschen from it are scrambling for a better life in civilized countries.

Stop posting, stop breathing.

>dumb as rocks
That's his strategy, play right into their hands and turn the tables on them. Several times he's got the facts wrong and liberals will jump at every second to correct him, which ends up screwing over their positions. He's brilliant, and that is why he's going to win.

By the time trump entered the business his father already amassed fortune in the order of hundreds of millions, what you are describing are simply the long term consequences of keeping the business afloat.

>his dad didn't receive a company from trump's grandfather
But trump's dad isn't running for president.

>trump is an exceptional businessman
There is nothing exceptional about him, I'd say it was expected of him to keep running the business.

>You stupid beaner. You really think you could turn 4 million into 4 billion?
If I'm given all the things trump was given, sure it wouldn't be so hard.
>You people can't manage to run a nation successfully, and you have the audacity to call a billionaire stupid?
>Hey Paco, how many Americas are fleeing to Mexico to escape living in a 3rd world shithole? Oh. That's right. None. Because no one wants to live in Mexico. Not even Mexicans.
>Subhuman parasite. Go get your head cut off and thrown off a bridge by a cartel. Leave the first world discussion to people from the actual first
Dat impotent rage venting
Got any more soapbox opera shitposts buddy?

>being so assmad about the truth all you can do is fling impotent verbal diarrhea over the internet