TIL

TIL

A hot dinner of what? A hot dinner of WHAT????????????????????

HOT DINNER

I COLLAPSE

Wow, Today I Learned

Thanks, reddit.

was it before or after he volunteered as a firefighter during 9/11?

really makes you learn

>HIS LAST $11

really forced me to comtemplate

FROM SPILLING THESE RAPS

>tfw rap today literally is unintelligible gibberish

How you doin?

Who's Matt LeBlanc?

He was a good Friend.

There's so many hidden layers to this meme

>Jeremy Clarkson was fired from Top Gear after punching a producer for not providing him with a Hot Dinner. Matt LeBlanc now has all of his Hot Dinners

>Courteney Cox bought a car. Matt LeBlanc now has the car show.

>When Matt LeBlanc hotditioned for the role of Hotsbury "Hot Dinner" Dinieri in "Hot Dinners" he only had 11hdp to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cena-Caliente-Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

he must have been really terrible with money to only have $11 to his name

>hot dinner
idk why but ive always hated that phrase

who has a cold dinner anyway?

soup costs like 50p a can, can poor people not afford that?

For Joey.

BIG HOT DINNERS

LITTLE COLD ENTREES

HE SPENT HIS FIRST 11 DOLLARS ON A HOT CAR

only grannies eat everything hot

"hunny don't you want me to heat it up it will taste better"

no grams it's just some fucking pizza

nice trips

/r/equestion a "hot tendies" themed one

Dinner, nice and hot

WITH A HOT BABE THAT COMES WITH THE CAR

IT'S FUCKING COOOOOOLD

you eat raw pizza?

THIS THREAD IS REACHING CRITICAL MEME LEVELS

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had a hot dinner to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a restaurant. Matt LeBlanc bought a fork.

>tfw hot dinner

Don't they provide food on the set anyway? I'm sure he wasnt literally starving

He looks like Luis Enrique now

>When David Arquette auditioned for the role of Deputy Dewey Riley in "Scream" (1996) he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. David Arquette bought a hot dinner for his sister Roseanna.

>When they came to make "Scream 2" (1997) once again, David Arquette only had $11 to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was another car. David Arquette bought a hot dinner for his sister Patricia.

>When they made "Scream 3" (2000) yet again, David Arquette only had $11 to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a third car. David Arquette bought a hot dinner for his brother Richmond.

>When they made "Scream 4" a.k.a "Scre4m" (2011) David Arquette only had $11 to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was yet another car. David Arquette bought a hot new vagina for his sister Alexis.

>David Arquette has since starved to death

but what you have to realise is, the fact of the matter was that the food on the set was cold.

Kek

when I find some quick snack on the fridge I eat it, bam done. No need to make a whole ceremony around it

nice

TIL when hot dinner auditioned for role of Joey in Friends he only had $11 to his name. When the cast go their paychecks, hot dinner went and bought a cold dinner

Why didnt he just buy a hot dinner? $11 is enough. Was he autistic?

Underrated

>le wrong generation

TIL I learned when Jerry Bauman auditioned for the role of Jay in "Half in the Bag" he only had second-hand film equipment to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Rich Evans bought was a Chips Ahoy! box. Jerry Bauman bought tickets to the Big Game for his friend Lauren and himself, only to be rejected. Sad!

Oh my fuckign god do I hate reddit. When I'm not at the office go work at a local coffeeshop and the employees there are 100% redditors. They speak in chunks of trivia are a) not very interesting b) whether they are intersting or not are so profoundly simplified that they don't convey any meaningful info c) relayed with an expectation they are somehow impressive and reflect positivley on their own "broad" education, d)sometimes betary their own lack of familiarity with the very subject they speaking of, like not knowing how to pronounce Jung.

I fucking hate reddit and the mentality it attracts and promotes.

this is breddy gud. Run it up the TIL flagpole and see how it goes.

>eating cold pizza
Fucking scum

Someone get her a hot dinner

He couldn't afford the fork

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

it should've ended with them both starving to death since they're husband and wife, and she only bought cars

its because of the prefabricated lingo yanks use. they talk like advertirsers.

Courtney's Cox got cold

Uh, you don't get to remember friends

i had a childhood friend that slowly turned into a an irl redditor. he once unironically said he measures peoples worth on how many simpsons quotes they can "get". havent talked to him since.

Weeeew

oh christ. At least that demosntrates he holds in high value a comprehensive familiarity with something, no matter how retarded his personal definition of "comprehensive" is.

I'm honeslty mad right now.

'til the day you learn

Who was the best Friend?

TIL the wrong definition of cognitive dissonance. again. DAE Dunning Krueger?

marcel

No, I Baader-Meinhofed instead, AMA.

More like Courtney got too much Cox

'TIL LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

>after the role of a lifetime, ive been busy

Anakin

tfw your middle school friends had been figuring out which of you were which of the Friends and you ended up as the Joey

This meme will never be as funny as it was then

You're suppose to add Allah Akbar at the end.

JUST HEAT MY DINNER UP

Nice trips Matt

when janice was pivot, dinner went on a break

MYYY SAAAANDWICH

good premise for the reunion episode, Chandler gets out of rehab and doesn't remember key events from the friends series so joey brings everyone back together - ross was digging up dinosaurs in Russia, phoebe was working in a brothel in Spain, rachel is married to Michael Keaton in la, and chandlers' ex-wife monica runs a chain of fast food restaurants (she hates the food they make),

they then go on a tour of all the big things they did together and at the end Chandler and Monica get back together. Chandler goes to the central perk bathroom to freshen up - Gunther is in their shooting heroin, he offers to share the needle and chandler hesitates then BOOM cut to black, its like inception we don't know if he goes back to needle popping.

i like how joey becomes happier and happier

>rachel #3
>sees you coming in through the door and definitely want to /ss/
>rachel #4-5
>when you shimmy down your pants
>rachel #7
>when you show her your penis

test

As time went on he had more and more hot dinners

>I only listen to desiigner

>matt leblanc
>Matthew The White