Caffeine pills are pretty cheap. I got some on amazon

cocaine

>Without energy drinks

green tea or any tea for that matter

Speed or cocaine

Don't go to bed

Speed, mushrooms, LSD, take your pick m8

LSD will give you at least 12 hours of awake time guaranteed

Adapt to a normal and regular sleep pattern and stick to it. Thats all there is to it.

Speed with micro dosing, that shit does wonders

Methamphetamine should do it.

Take it from a manic-depressive who has made it to 46 without shooting himself: you have to drug yourself into a normal sleep pattern. The only way you can become a well-rested person is to sleep like a well-rested person. I use Unisom tablets every night and it work so much better to get your proper 8 hours than to supplement what you didn't get during the other 16 of each day.

I wish I'd seen your post first, I could have simply said "what he said" - wish I'd learned this in my 20s.

OP here heading to local drug dealer now

>without using energy drinks
>redbull

what are you going to buy?

Cocaine

Cannabis. I'm the guy who spouted about unisom but yeah, if you're able to grasp, cannabis.

Just dont fall asleep

Stay on the internet or on your phone, the LED lights will keep your brain active

You just stay awake, without using anyting. Do you randomly fall asleep or something?

if i go off this post i need to buy Meth, mushrooms, LSD, speed and some green tea

Super Max

you must be an older brother; I have (2) older brothers and there's just nothing like being fed BS by your elderwolves. I still want to hug you.

Yeah i just pass out most times

punch yourself in the dick repeatedly

Super max?

buy some habanero peppers and take bites when sleepy

You remind me of the bald-headed teacher from "Teen Wolf" who went around kicking people in the nuts at the melee scene near the end of the film. Your dad was probably like "
The Great Santini" and if you survived that, holy shit, you deserve to be a chair of /b

Fictional energy drink in the show iZombie loosely based off the comic of the same name.

Super max.

Stop taking stimulants, and make sure you do it on a weekend or when you have free time, because the headache will last a few days. After the headache subsides, your body will start resetting, as long as you ABSOLUTELY STICK TO A FUCKING SCHEDULE. After that, for some odd reason, there will be a single point, every day, where you get incredibly tired. This period lasts about 30 minutes and goes away. Then the physical symptoms will be over, but I kid you not, the mental craving never goes away. You keep trying to find reasons. And then one day you will need a 5 Hour, or Coffee, or your poison of choice. And if you succumb, then you will end up taking more, and the process starts all over again. Good luck. I've quit caffeine easily over 10 times now.

kerbals confirmed for satan 2k17

burn yourself
>>> alot.

2nd this. Red bull gives you wings, vodka gives you 4x4, but full throttle? FULL THROTTLE GIVE U A HORSECOCK

2 ibprophen pm and 2 trazadone dont do shit. When i do sleeo for 2 hours i have nightmares.

How in the fuck do i make it another 15 years to 46 user

Mushrooms.
The weird kind.