cytu

.be/r/Wark_TCAP

bump

Yeeeeeee

sweeeeeeeet. I'm joining.

bumpy~

bumpy

comfy time bros

How long do I need to wait until I can type in chat?

10 minutes

didnt realize it was changed, fixed it

thanks user

Bump

bumpin

why don't you have a seat over there

Bump for comfy

the fuck is this

sauce pls

Bampin

bumping

bamp

It's kind of fucked up they do this.

I mean I get the reason to set them up - but it's still entrapment. Embarrass them on TV, sure, but the police chasing and tazing them? wtf?

In many states it's legal as it was their own free will to do chats with underage girls and to show up there hoping to fuck a 12-14 year old

the videos wont play for me

Theres a link at the top, that allows you to install google drive script.

It's not entrapment because the men approach the decoys unprovoked.

i did, it still isnt working

Yeah but there was no underage girl...

That's the whole controversy around entrapment. There is literally no victim because the entire crime was contrived, it was bait.

I'm not against TV shows / individuals setting people up like this, I just don't think the police should be spending time and resources on this kind of entrapment.

Go after predators who have actually abused people.

oh OK.

In my country this would be thrown out of court, although it could still be grounds for further investigation (for example, checking if he had pursued actual underage girls in the past, had CP on his comp etc.).

My main objection to that webm is the police pursuing and drawing on him, then tazing him. I think that's way excessive, considering the context and how little threat he posed.

Wark senpai notice me~!

sure, 10/10 16 year old wants some 35 year old creeper's cock. how stupid are these motherfuckers?

If he's catching predators, isn't he a predator, too?

She was actually supposed to be either 12 or 13

chicks love it when your call your dick a noodle.
fact.

Sure thing Chris Handsom

>Not lookin' fo no little bois

bamo

kek

bamperino

bumo

he is actually a child molester, yes.
it is like a disease than can very well spread.

i would just wear a dateline shirt to every girls house.
that way i could take off my jacket and be like "finally, i was tired of raping all those girls just to meet you."

For the record, there have been almost no convictions resulting from this show. No one you've seen on this show has ever done time as a result. The whole thing was one giant wank for Chris Hansen, and he knew it.

That's 100% bullshit, man

perverted-justice.com/?groupmedia=byDate

Cause they fuckin deserve it you fucking tittytwat..

I've always wondered how it would play out if a dude who was like 16 lied to the girl he was talking to and said he was like 20 and ended up on this show.

A disease? We're you dropped on your inbred head?

>cytu
>.be/r/Wark_TCAP
someone verify

no dipshit, it was a scare tactic to help prevent people from seeking out little girls online lol

One guy tried to claim he was 17 when Hansen started grilling him, but he was really like 28.

They seem to know everything about people before they show up, so I don't know if that could work

kid pretends to be his older brother. That might work but even then it probably would never be aired.

iirc they decoys get the people to dox themselves

Another guy sent in his 15 year old brother to make sure the coast was clear while he waited in the car outside - that's probably as close as they've come to this situation

in some capacity so the police can investigate further or something like that

i did say "like"
if you hang around pedophilic idealisms, you will realize that little girls are sexy as hell and want to splooge all over their perfect skin.

Iran successfully landed a Predator drone by faking GPS signals.

Wondering if anyone in Raytheon got fired because of that simple trick.

Bump

fucking pedos

>I got no milk, no cookies, nothin
>I came here lookin fo' boodeh.
>a mans butt.

bump

A man's butt? E-excuse me?

Perverted Justice fucked up so many of these cases, no serious LEO would ever hire those SJW cucks. Perverted Justice is a dead group.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjwtmw_sAk0