Serious Thread

Serious Thread.

How do Americans feel knowing Europeans consider you the retarded, brutish, uncivilised, bastard-child that is hid under the stairs when someone comes to visit....?

americans are ugly. its genetics

FUCK OFF EUROPEAN FAGGOT

Well, I personally believe they have every right to be bigots if they so choose. It makes no difference to me.

americans are second class citizens to europeans

the thing i dislike about americans is that theyre just uncultured. i really hate to be snobbish but seriously....theyre just below me.

Sorry m8y I cant hear you over all the shitskins rape festing your country and cucking your government

wow, some advanced samefagging ITT

But US has a much bigger nigger problem than EU has with shitskins? Besides, it's not like the sandniggers cause trouble in my country.

It's like asking a wolf how it feels about the opinions of the sheep.

FUCK YOU DICKHEAD. AS A MUSLIM I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AMERICAN FUCKS TALKING SHIT ABOUT OUR PEOPLE. ITS TIME YOU TOOK SOME RESPONSIBILITY AND REALISED THIS CANNOT GO ON.

As a British woman, I find your ignorance abhorrent.

Yeah but we put our niggers in jail when they rape or murder. And also, only retards go near niggers. Any white person with half a brain knows to stay away from them, whether they admit it or not.

I am from France. Europeans think they are the rulers of the world. Americans are the invention of Europe.

AMERICA: SHOWER OF RETARDED CUNTS.

When so many Muslims come to visit, maybe Europe should be hiding under the stairs instead of in inviting them in to rape your daughter.

You may call us uncultured, but in two generations your culture will be Islam.

>Calls USA, America
>doesn't know north and South America
>praises the inbred faggots who made 2 world wars in less than 50 years
K lol

why are you trying to argue in a samefagging bait thread? you're the nigger

Damn that was easy you limeys are salty af

As an American that hates Muslims. I say let the woman and children in. If they have a living father, let him in with the families. Sick of seeing all those videos of 1000s of late 20s dudes storming into Europe. Once a Muslim woman gets a cheeseburger and a good dicking from a respectful man, she'd throw that hijab in the trash.

Implying I give a fuck what a European thinks

luckily I don't live around europeons so I get to disregard all your emotions

tits or gtfo

as a brazilian please do not think we like americans., please. we are not like them. we want to be friend with europe. we love euorpe.

>How do Americans feel?

They don't! They don't have the brain to have any feelings, or any shame at all. Guess they are happy in their own little world.

Who gives a fuck

Fuck off you European douchebag. The world speaks English becauses of America

statement couldnt get any more true
eurofags just love them some sand nigger dick up their ass when they feel like getting fucked

This thread is a shitshow.

Eurocucks won't even acknowledge minority crimes because that would be racist. They practiaclly have to walk down the street chopping people with a meat cleaver before anyone even notices.

Jesus fucking Christ OP that photo is decades old. Why are people still using it? The women in it are either old or dead. Well definitely the fat anyway.

How does it feel to know that we never think about you at all?

lol. American think they are relevant. Europe pulls the strings of world affairs.

>becauses of America

*England. Fix'd that for you.

aw, did someone go to "uni"?
you sound so fucking pretentious.

>inb4 "NEET"
im in college

Seriously though, Americans are pathetically overweight. The statistics don't lie, Americans are just not as smart or educated as Europeans.

Correction. Germany pulls Europe's strings. America pulls the world's strings.

this

>America pulls the world's strings.

*tampon's strings. Fix'd that for you, too.

The lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

I have to admit, we lolled when 9/11 happened. TBH, I just wasn't expecting both t come down. Such a beautiful day for all involved. Fuck America.

FUCK YOU CUNT I AM SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW CUNT FAGGOT! AMERICA IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY I9N THE WORLD WE WILL BOMB YOU FAGGOT CUNT

So what? It's still relevant. May be with other persons, but still relevant.

See you in WWIII bitch. Glass yourself.

When You're the top dog (US) you tend not to give a fuck, honestley. Europe is viewed as the land of cucks and pussy, limp wristed men. Europe is a complete joke to Americans and we don't understand why Eurocucks are so weak, already needing someone to hold thier hand.

As an American myself,please keep your mouth shut because you're embarrassing us. If the Europeans turned on the US, we'd be screwed. We wouldn't be able to take on the world. They'd destroy us. It's good to make friends for this very reason.

At least our good women aren't getting rapped daily erofag, good luck betting pounded

this is based

not for long. you should see the obesity in England. (pre brexit ya goon)
But I will agree that the number of obese in burgerland is way more than it used to be.

Americans don't spend 2 seconds thinking about what Europeans think of us.

You statement implies that we even think of you long enough to consider what your opinion of us is. Pro tip: WE DON'T! If the rest of the world vaporized tomorrow, we'd desigbate a day to remember you all before we start picking out which parts of you we want to redevelop. Don't like it? Buy an aircraft carrier and let's duke it out. Until then, keep you pointless opinions amongst your insignificant selves.

Yhh but you're from france, thats the worst part of Europe

Serious answer: I really don't give a fuck what European faggots think of me.

Have you been to Germany?

>Americans don't spend 2 seconds thinking

We all knew that already, no need to point it out.

/thread

>Taking a fragment of a sentence out of context.
English your second language?

Spelling checks out as average U.S. citizen.

the US is a country of 300M people, and while it may be true that 295M of us are poor fat and ugly, its pretty fucking great being in this country as a rich white male

No one on this board is part of that 5M.

Sour grapes checks out as average eurofag.

I think that this is something that 99% of the world doesn't get. To put it simply we don't care. We are so busy being us that the rest of the world doesn't even really exist to us. When i read these threads and i have for pretty much the whole time i have been coming to Sup Forums i just see it as jealousy. Maybe you should work on making yourself and your country better instead of spending so much time worrying about were doing over here.

Does $150k a year equal rich? If so then I'm there.

275k a year checking in

I'd say $275k is definitely there. I need to step up my game.

why are euro fags still butthurt amerifags used their resources to steal their own country 250 years ago?

We don't care what you skinny jean-wearing eurocucks think about us.

We don't even think about you, yet you think about us everyday.

friendly lithuanian here, ignore the inbred eurotards in this thread

This

americans don't give a fuck about any other countries opinions as evidence by their entire existence, yet they make sure to tell them how terrible we are.......they don't care about your feelings faggots

I lol'd at this thread.

America is just a bunch of niggers and wetbacks. They're a lessor being than Europeans. It's cute to see them "taking up for each other" in this thread lol

>Ignore this inbred slavcunt.

Holy shit i didnt think that anyone could be this retarded...

How does it feel to know that as a European this American bitch would be all over my cock within seconds?

we have guns lol

as an american im so sick and tired of european faggots coming oer to the states and thinking they can fuck our girls and own shit. time you guys got fucked up for your arrogance

you gay

MERICA!!!!!!!

and yet everyone in this thread is a buthurt amerifag, so clearly they care.

I forgot british people existed honestly

k

>How do Americans feel knowing Europeans consider you the retarded, brutish, uncivilised, bastard-child that is hid under the stairs when someone comes to visit

And yet here we are with very little Muslims and leader of the world. Also much younger than other European nations, the ones that matter.

Europeans are just over-confident and arrogant assholes. Doesn't matter if it's Irish, French, German, whatever....every last one of them is an arrogant fucking asshole who treats us like second class citizens.

This. Doubt those Muslims fucks know how to fuck a woman correctly or even eat pussy.

Right. She would simply laugh and point at your tiny, European cock while you were taking it in the ass from a fat, Muslim refugee.

Good think that's your fetish.

This is fake. In space american STILL weigh to much to walk.

i lost my girlfriend to an irish guy. she just sucked him off right in front of me. i hate europeans. if i could push a butron and kill you fuckers i would

Agreed. We just like to see how hard you pretentious Eurofags are getting railed by immigrants. Have fun losing all of your culture in the next 20-30 years.

Haha..All this talking about freedom must make your big fat ass hungry

$100k a year checking in; but i make more than i spend and i don't live in the expensive parts of CA or NY so i consider myself rich

EUROPEAN FAGGOTS. THESE DOUCHES THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN US BECAUSE THEIR MONEY IS WORTH MORE

i hurt my finlands