Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTW0dF-zLl8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DhrVzWx7Pg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paige_VanZant).
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=1jU4JbBN3xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

schaub

remember when you cried after saying McGregor was going to lose to Aldo and Alvarez but he won and you were wrong

breddy gud OP

Welcome If I Did It the show where we solve PR kerfluffles from the world of MMA and beyond. This week we look at how Trump's travel ban may impact the UFC, Conor McGregor's press conference diss of the UFC, Kodak Black and more.

More like Brandon Slob am I right guys? Lol.

@ Kenya

great OP my man

hmmm seems something also happened between those two events hmmm

I dont remember saying Alvarez was going to beat McGregor. I remember saying "I feel like Alvarez has the advantage and should win but I'm tired of doubting McGoober."

I did say Aldo was going to sleep him tho

DUDE CNN LMAO

What did he mean by this?

gooby

I put a cheeky tenner on Alvarez lol

>cheeky tenner
what does that mean?

there's a folded up ten dollar bill squeezed between your checks and you slide it out and bet it on the guy

samefag

What did he mean by this ? Really makes me think

amazing work sherlock

stick to bench pressing

Rise and shine, lads. Let's go out and be productive and move the economy for President Trump. He's depending on us.

who is cm cuck fighting next?

ronda

hey guys have you been gooby'd yet no okay lets fix that here you go

gooby

what did she mean by this?

who /reem/ here ?

Gookmoot made Sup Forums impossible to use on mobile. What's up with non-whites being so stupid and worthless?

My buddy often "haha"s posts on facebook that are about Ronda. It bothers me cause bullying Ronda is for pathetic nerds and he's better than that.

Only a fucking retard doesn't use Clover or a similar dedicated Sup Forums browsing app. Like really my dude? Really? Like maybe take the day off. Maybe stick your head in some cold water? Maybe just go for a long walk? Maybe you need to cut back on the red meat my man? Maybe just stop and think for a bit? Maybe skip the coffee and drink some green tea? Maybe start praying and drinking milk?

Like... Shit my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTW0dF-zLl8

Tell me about Masvidal, why does he touch the chin?

Thingken of Schaub

What's the best gameplan against an opponent fighting in tiger-style?
youtube.com/watch?v=6DhrVzWx7Pg

some of these posts are not stupid

pull guard into twistaroonie and americocoplata

Kodak Black is my nigga! That pompano ass nigga got the respect of the Coral Springs Boys.

>tfw you been vibin' in this bih for years

>Conor will most likely come in to the fight 20lbs heavier or more.
Boxing weight cuts are very different
You have a lot less time to recover from the weight cut. One of the reasons I think this fight won't happen is conor probably can't make the weight and recover in time

Yeh. It's been too long I don't see Joe release his nuclear grade autism. Sick of seeing him play the moderator around his buddies.

>Maybe skip the coffee
wow complete idiot do not take any advice this guy gives

Who is she fighting next?

the zoos medical staff when it's time for her annual medical checkup

CANNON FODDER

Nick vs Maia possible. What do you guys think?

nick doesn't deserve it

Stupid

LOL she really does look like a monkey

If anything, Maia doesn't deserve a fight with a star like Nick.

her inner demons

Replying to yourself again, loser? Sad.

Maia should get a fight against someone who is going to show up not some dipshit who can't stop smoking weed for a day

Worst thread in weeks

King K. Rool

There's no need to be upset.

gooby

Maia should be fighting on the fucking prelims. Nick and Nate should headline every card they fight on.

You literally cannot argue with me if you're running the UFC and want to make your four billion back.

you must not have been here yesterday

give nick someone who will stand and bang

i want to see maia fight someone good for his last fight

He's so new he doesn't remember the shittfest that was the last time Maia got a title shot

I've been watching since the 1990s and I'm 34. Nick Diaz is a can.

just yesterday?

Could you guys imagine Nick vs wonderboy? Clean cut Stephen vs Smoke Weed Everyday Nick. Traditional karate vs boxing.

Really though I want Tyron to win the rematch and then take on Nick.

We CANNOT let McGregor get his hands on the nuclear codes.

It's OK to admit you never saw the Silva/Maia fight.

Nick doesn't want a fight with someone who is just gonna lay on top of him for the whole fight unable to finish him

Bad fight Jorge as well, hope he doesn't take it.

Nick shouldn't of turned down that fight with Robbie Lawler, thought he wanted a 5 round war with someone who will stand and bang.

>shouldn't of

Opinion discarded.

Which fighter is this?

mommy

Maia would unironically choke Nick out inside of two.

>I'm 34
wew old man alert get a life

This tbqh

No. Ceasar Gracie jiu jitsu is way better in MMA than Maia's off brand jiu jitsu.

have sorry, I am not that smart.

Glad you asked!

That is Cody Garbrandt , the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the bantamweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world (The Ultimate Fighter) as well. He used to be known as the kid who embarrassed McGregor because he totally did. He knows what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his wrestling, then boxing and even street fights! But he mixed his technique as he progressed as a fighter and swapped to MMA. Some highlights are when he decided to decision the current champion as he was known for winning via decision. I could go on for days about Cody's record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his ex before:
Paige Vanzant (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paige_VanZant). This really showcases how good Cody is with the ladies. He has good whit and charisma and not to mention his awesome tattoos.

He's part of Team Alpha Male, which features some of the best fighters in the world. This includes Urijah Faber, the second best BW in the world and a real hip dude!
Teruto Ishihara, arguably the best Japanese fighter in the world, he's faced a lot of racial discrimination. One example of this is when he was robbed of a decision against Artem Lobov purely because of his race!

Do you know T.J. Dillashaw? The number 2 ranked BW in the world?
Well he was thrown out Team Alpha Male for not being good enough, this should give you an idea of how exclusive Team Alpha Male is and how good of a fighter Cody Garbrandt is!

If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

I don't know Nick is very good at defending submissions.

we get it you smoke weed no one cares

>i have been starved for attention since my mother chose male affection over giving me a childhood

It's gonna be okay, but you need to pipe down.

AYY LMAO WEED

Wake up Khalbeeb, it's all over

Has the eternal and quintessential sperg changed his flag to that of the United Kingdom?

post walkouts

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

it should unironically be Nick vs Masvidal and Maia vs Robbie

are you new?

Agreed, actually.

Yeah he does all the time man lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1jU4JbBN3xA

same fag, also Cody wasn't the smartest and look at what he achieved. Also I am the only person here who is of an appropriate age for liking UFC.

>Yeah he does all the time man lol
Are you implying I am sperg op?
How new are you?

Mirko just got stem cell'd, Schaub, Nelson, Fedor

in that order

>people are still triggered by cody, shame

>I'm not that sperg, I am a different one with his own annoying quips and obsessions that does nothing but waste his life and crap up a community, please keep tabs on every single one of our retardations.

threads in between cards (shitty cards, dare I say) are unironically comfy, but if and only if you're doing some productive stuff, like studying or chasing pussaey

you posted mine for me lad

The op hates cody, if you was even in one thread leading up to 207 you'll remember all the hate he gave me when I predicted cody by decision

you're a 208er

where did they inject the stem cells

>studying
>productive

What are you producing?

didn't you go awol for a while after 207?

It's no secret spergOP is literally r/MMA and dickrides all the r/MMA fighters like Cruz and cormier

>You are only supposed to join a general to keep tabs on autistic tripfags and their drama

I'm sorry, nobody cares.

MMA discussion is secondary to friend simulation, bud.

Who's Yair fighting next?

suicidal thoughts

I don't post much anymore
Heem didn't take my opinion serious and missed out on 14/1 bet and was rude to me.
But Cody is fighting soon though and I am here to show my support and once again tell heem how the fight will end so they can make some money.

People care now, I see things.
That said I don't expect you to care but you (You)'d me so you only have yourself to blame.

my penis
if you know what i mean