Wait, so in a Federation of over a hundred worlds, not only does he end up with another human... but another ASIAN MALE...

Wait, so in a Federation of over a hundred worlds, not only does he end up with another human... but another ASIAN MALE?

Not even a Vulcan or Andorian male?

I mean what are the odds unless he's actually super racist?

You can look like whatever you want then. Who's to say Sulu is even naturally Asian? He might very well be Guatemalan/Maori but altered himself to suit his husband. There's a lot that could be going on, you don't know, you didnt even know he was gay

it would be illogical for a homosexual vulcan to exist

How do we even know that he's gay? How do we even know that he's male?

I thought that was his brother?

Who's to say he wasn't? How can we know?

In-group preferences are a thing user.

What if he comes from a mostly-Asian community on Earth and married his childhood sweetheart?

>racism is a thing user.

Ok, now that's something worth exploring. You're a homosexual member of an endangered species. Do you have an obligation to procreate, despite your desires?

Maybe but it's not going anywhere.

Also is it somehow inherently racist not to be in an interracial relationship? Sounds fucking retarded to me.

vulcans always marry to reproduce, they do not have desires or feelings in general, they exist as a purely logical race

Homosexuality is a mental derangement which happens due to childhood abuse, but yes, that's the way it used to be back when Western society was rational. The victims of molestation would rear normal families and indulge in sinful predilections in secrecy on the side.

When America is made great again we will return to those days.

>asian
Odds are pretty good hes racist

There's technically no proof whatsoever that Vulcans are capable of being gay. In fact the opposite would be indicated with the pon far ritual or whatever.

Yep

are you saying he's gay with his brother?

>wanting to date inside your race
>racist

whatever. gays are degenerate anyway tbqhwyf

I mean, you can say the same for white human male w/ white human female. You really care that much anyway, OP? Is it a bit of pandering, sure, whatever.

People I saw it with hadn't heard the gay Sulu stuff, they thought the guy was his brother.

>race existing
Do the research.