I want a guy or friend to come over, jerk off to my gf nude and cum on her big butt

I want a guy or friend to come over, jerk off to my gf nude and cum on her big butt.

How do I find someone chill to do that?

I'd ask my friend but im afraid it would hurt our friendship or make it weird.

any advice?

pic related, her butt.

comments?

I'd do it.

I mean, I'd do anyone.

where from

Do it, and perhaps it would become a threesome

have a few drinks just you three, start messing around and hint on that she wants to do something like that, thats how me and wife ended up having a threesome with her hot friend (female friend)

yes but where do i find someone

friends arent weirded out by it?

no i was the first time i saw her after we done it but its chill now we only ever speak of it when we are going to do it again. we have messed around a few times sober after that night, even sending pics to each other while were at home, the wife doesnt mind because i show her them and it turns her on. plus she knows i wouldnt fuck the other woman when my wife isnt there

in this scenario im seeking a guy to cum on her ass. no fucking initially

where u at OP

west coast usa

alcohol will help, and have a think about it first maybe try find a couple to experiment with ones that would only do as you say then you might open up to the idea of her fucking some one else while you fuck his wife

That is a male

Just ask for a cum tribute, they print out the picture and jerk off onto it, continue to do this until you find the person you're willing to be cucked to

negative.

>asking friend for cum tribute

thats weirder than asking for the act

Do I get to touch her or just beat my meat while you watch?

you can smack her ass, rub it, etc. its up to her how far she lets it go

heh if this is asian, i will do it...

I was saying to ask the friend, just anybody on the internet to do it. But you could also just have her talk to him in secret about it. You'll be in the know user. but like she could start talking to friendo and flirt with him, it could entice him to the idea. if she snapped him a pic of bra and panties it will definitely bring the thought into his head and she could always play it off as "Its just like a bikini". But this process would probably take longer than you want.

lol my god some dudes are weird. I'm just trying to understand how you become such a cuck? I would never want to see my love have something sexual done to her by someone else.

my advice: stop being a fucking cuck

/thread

her butt is ugly,,so flat

lets be friends ... ill do it

The idea of sharing my partner is hot as fuck but i dont know if i would ever go through with it

Post more photo user, ill jerk off to her right now