How many will he score today Sup Forums?

How many will he score today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BB2p4UUtVY2/?taken-by=burcuozberk&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully 2 with the final being 4-0 for united. We need to work on our goal differential. It might fucking come down to that at the end of the season.

>Leave Tiger City to me

based leaf shitposting

last digit will dictate the no. of goals IbraGOATovic will score tonight vs The Tigers

>failing to recognize the might of based Evandro

Hull City defeats United tonight. 3-1.

You first heard it here

Seeing they were cucked in the cup recently it is entirely possible

Evandro has actually played really nicely in all of Hull's games he's been a part of. Lovely short passing, very composed on the ball, zero mistakes.

What was he like in the primeira liga? Also, what was Marco Silva like there? His signings seem to be well thought out (all with CL or International experience).

Evandro was better than Herrera, but he would never be first choice here, even without Herrera, which is only in the team because he scores one excellent goal every four months and makes the best blowjobs in the world.

Marco Silva was GOAT of Estoril and pretty good in Sporting. I think he won a cup with Sporting, but he failed to win the League and the retarded president of Sporting fired him

>How many will he score today Sup Forums?
One after missing nine sitters

the GOAT striker

>We

One.

He's overrated

eplel is for degenerates

Last two digits is the final score

Aren't you the juve supporter ? he's better than your entire midfield. reason why even after buying higuain for 80 fucking mil you lost to both milan clubs and fiorentina lol

They'd be better without Pogba today. He's literally been shit lately.

Well --> He's far worse at finishing and duels than Higuain, and doesn't have Dybala's creativity. Not sure what midfielders have to do with it

Not bad.

Are you seriously suggesting that The Most Expensive Player of All Times™ doesn't improve his team's performance?

you posed an image of pogba
he does, why are you making like he wasn't your best midfielder in years ?

Oh I see, apologies, I thought you were talking about Ibrahimovic. Don't be silly now, the Pogba meme has been stale for some time now.

>falling for the plegba is good meme

laughing_roach_masterrace.jpeg

>this piss poor bait
>actually biting

christ Sup Forums really has gone downhill

Sauce?

instagram.com/p/BB2p4UUtVY2/?taken-by=burcuozberk&hl=en

It's more important to him to demonstrate what a brilliant, clever player he is than to be a competent central midfielder. It's getting kind of annoying.

>roach
>masterrace
>mfw

>that moment they get lost in eachothers gaze

If he's shit how come he's the first footballer with his own emoji? Checkmate ABU

subtle blacked posting is really neat
>tfw you will never liberate them from erdogans rule
really stimulated my entire 75iq intellect

>we

He left a club that has a shot at winning the CL to join Jose Cuntinho and Asian customers, why are you surprised?

Pogbert BTFO

he's the best centre mid in the league you mongs