SHARE YOUR SECRETS

>SHARE YOUR SECRETS

>married with kids
>in love with another woman
>recently slept with that girl's best friend

Once I posted an Andy Sixx log meme just to see how it felt, and it felt good, desu.

>married with kids
>desperate to shag another woman
>can't get one

I dicked my best friends girlfriend in his car right infront of his house, she was wetter than any girl I ever had before, and really into me for some reason. He eventually came out of the house and while I was talking to him, she kept sending me lewd texts and trying to convince my best friend to go back inside again.

My buddy's ex his a hot big titted milf. I have explicit pics and videos of her. The unaware stuck up bitch would be beyond humiliated if she knew that so many people know in detail what every inch of her body looks like and what she does in the privacy of her bedroom.

Pics or it didn't happen user

i have been framing gang members for murders.

Happy to! Is it cool to email them to you?

Definitely give me a sec

Hey user send pics to [email protected]

# I want to know more about this very interested

You there? Goes for anyone else who wants to see this slut too. I'll email then to you too

email to [email protected]

I swear it's an email address you just created.
Just upload it on spankbang, if you don't do it because: "I don't have time", "my connection sucks" etc then you're a faggot.

Yeah see

Just post them here like a normal person

send to [email protected]

Just fucked my 2 side chicks within the last 2 hours. About to fuck gf in an hour.

Nobody knows anything except me.

Hello fellow married and cheating user

>car
>mom
>bang
>seat
>finger
>back

8-9/10
Lovely pics

f it post them here bro too lazy to put my email in

I get off to getting other guys off with my faceapp girl pics

?

You've been here all summer?

My stepdaughters are coming back in a few days from holidays at their dad's. My gf made some laundry and i found these in clean clothes on Sophie (18 yo) bed.

Let's juste say they are still neatly folded as i found them, but now with a good load of cum rubbed inside the crotch.

Not really, I've been here long time ago but I dont know everything.

Hi.