Pick a side:

Pick a side:

1) Palestinians
2) Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Palestine. Fuck the Jews. We need to deport all the Jews to Israel and nuke it from orbit 10 thousand times.

3) British White male.

no, both sides should go die in a fire

Short term: Israel to eliminate Muzzies.

Then the Jews.

Conservatives choose Israel
Liberals choose Palestine
/thread

Pretty sure we own the holy land anyway. Suddently the muslims want it now. Nope

israel

listen, if we just let things "happen" and military might dictated who might inhabit palestine, there isnt a doubt in my mind that the israelis would have total ownership of the state.

anyone who thinks the world is going to give the palestinian people a fair shake is out of their mind.

i don't know all the history behind the conflict (i know a lot of it , just not all of it) and I think that both parties have a legitimate claim to the lands. people will continue to die because neither side can cut their losses and just fuckin assimilate.

i predict that this violence, stretched out for another 150 years or so will make us so desensitized that eventually Israel will commit a genocide and completely control the state and the rest of the world will just watch and criticize it later.

I'm a white conservative from US and I am this guy.

Israel is a cancer on the US. Not all conservatives love jews.

(((we)))

Fuck you.

The British white males are the ones that created Israel in the first place.

Jewish blood is the only blood that matters.

Yes, the jews.

im pretty liberal and i believe its in the best interest of humanity to just say fuck it, the jews got it

how many more people need to die before the palestinians realize that no one is "actually" on their side like they say they are? and yeah iran doesnt count

The only reason Israel would win is because the US gives them 4 gorillion dollars a year plus military aid. If the US did not help them they would be just as bad off if not worse than the muslims.

OP's faggotry is evident from the way he's posed this loaded question. A people vs a state. It's basically implied that Palestine doesn't, or never did, exist. Now I'm not one of those radically pro-Palestinian cunts - and I also believe in Israel's right to exist, and even defend itself from legitimate terrorist attacks - but several decades from now Israel will be seen exactly as Apartheid-era South Africa is seen today.

You're a shitty liberal.

too bad (((they))) are the only ones that recognize that ownership.

Israel
At least those Jews are not goat fuckers.

>but several decades from now Israel will be seen exactly as Apartheid-era South Africa is seen today
You know how I know you're a liberal? Because you think you know the future.

no. israel's military is formidable even without the US and you did not base that assumption on facts.

this is coming from someone who thinks israel is a theocratic apartheid state.

Ok bud..
Pretty sure everyone recognizes Israel. A lot less recognize Palestine

Right. Can't do much with $300 million USD worth of GDP. Especially compared to $10 billion USD GDP for Palestine.

this. they can actually build cities and make some decent products/weapons.

goatfuckers are basically cavemen with soviet made rocket launchers.

$300 Billion...

ok

lets take the gloves off then

no iranian aid, no US aid. who wins? my money is still with the jewish people

like they will fucking destroy them. palestinian people have been reduced to nothing at this point.

what lies in their future beside perpetual suffering and political limbo?

You know how I know you're a cuckservative? Because you can't go a minute without mentioning liberals. You must be a real insufferable cunt irl.

>At least those Jews are not goat fuckers.
There's substantial genetic overlap, some palestinians are even descended from jews and christians. they're both religious nuts, the natives are all brown skinned with basically the same ancestral background, no sense differentiating between the two.

Found the Isreali

I meant Jewish ownership of Jerusalem. Or your temple mount, now Islam's 247th most important mosque so hands off kike!

this
i didnt even talk about money but they have 1/30th of the US population but like 1/10th of our GDP. the standard of living in israel is ultra high, and the people are a political monolith on this issue

the second the world stops caring every palestinian will begin to die

Everything in Jerusalem belongs to Israel, that includes the Temple Mount. And yes you found the jew.

>Palestinians kill 2 Israeli police officers at the Temple Mount (one of Judaism's holiest sites), and celebrate in the streets
>Jews build metal detectors (just like at Mecca) so this shit won't happen.
>Palestinians aren't okay with it because the jews did it
>dumb fucks throw a violent protest and are killed
>still say its the Jew's fault

legit more stupid than animals

>the standard of living in israel is ultra high
minus the stabbings and bombings and religious extremists on both sides and the desert and the required military service and all the jews

>build cities
With billions of American dollars.

>goatfuckers are basically cavemen
Trapped in a proxy war between Iran(Hamas) and Israel. Israel doesn't want to fix the situation because it gives them the opportunity to kill Palestinians and take their land.

>Everything in Jerusalem belongs to Israel, that includes the Temple Mount
that's so strange that you guys decided to build a mosque on your temple mount, but also very sweet of you. do you have any other holy sites you'd like to turn over to Islam?

3.Nuke

If the Palestinians put their guns down there would be peace. If Israeli's put their guns down, there would be no Israel.

It's an anti-Semitic brainwashing by Hamas. Hamas funnels so much money into building weapons/terror tunnels instead of building schools, water desalination plants, power plants, etc. They put this on themselves

the christians won't be happy that you nuked their theme park

International pressure

We still own it though

Nuclear weapons wreak havoc on the entire planet. You and so many others are complete morons.

>If the Palestinians put their guns down there would be peace. If Israeli's put their guns down, there would be no Israel.
sounds like the beginnings of a real peace treaty there. I think they call that a "carthage surrender"

of course you do buddy. of course you do.

Palestinians

We shut it down over the weekend didn't we? I'd say we still own it, sport

I prefer the jews over the sandniggers

You get used to that, really.

Honestly, the average Israeli is far more rattled up by internal issues (like cost of living and shit) than by the seasonal Palestinian shenanigans...

Someone was jealous Jews focus on teaching their children how to be successful instead of bombing buildings

this. irradiate the land so no one gets to live there.

same way you treat to bratty kids in the back seat fighting over their toy. toss it out the fucking window. cut the baby in half, shoot the hostage, whatever.

>If no two-state solution, then a zero-state solution.
I can get behind this.

Your holiest site, where your ancestors worshipped for millennia, the very center of your identity and civilization, is just another mosque. Some victory, savor it. You were better off (and safer) when the romans were buttfucking you and installing idols in the temple.

>Your holiest site
Which no one gives a toss about in their day-to-day lives...

>You were better off (and safer) when the romans were buttfucking you and installing idols in the temple.
youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

>irradiate the land so no one gets to live there.
nah just give it to the kurds for helping us with ISIS

israel

of all the shit i've gotten and seen in my life, there's been plenty from rapey muslims

jews on the other hand aint done shit other than probably charge me too high an interest rate at barclays

don't get me wrong, they're both middle eastern sand plebs, but if i absolutely had to choose to fight for one, i'd take up an israeli uniform and slaughter those incessantly whining rock-throwing son-exploding retards

israel, fuck the islam shit

Ok well we will always shut it down and deny access whenever the fuck we feel like it because we have the guns. How's that? You like that? Good because get used to it

I'd have said palestinians but only if they ditch their religion. Or I'd have gone with Israel if they ditch their religion too.
If neither or this happen, i'll just grab popcorn and watch.

You can assign whatever motive you'd like to someone speaking objective truth. The motive you choose speaks more of you as an individual

Got to go with my bois in Isreal. What up Hila Klieners

I'm a liberal and choose Israel

>Which no one gives a toss about in their day-to-day lives...
Because modern day "jews" have no genetic or cultural link to their ancestors. Just a smattering of cultural relics borrowed from Russia and Europe over the years

I don't spend a lot of time in mosques so you can change the hours to whatever you want

Loser

2) Israel obviously

As palestinians are fucking worthless.. they should be harvested for organs an disposed of, like the rest of the third world.

yes we do? our people just got exiled for thousands of years from Israel. Same people, same bloodline, different places ya dumb fuck

The jews aren't special, the palestinians aren't specail. They need to fucking merge into a single decent country and call it a day instead of acting like a bunch of retards on both sides.
> both sides seem to initiate agressions, but the jews seem to be more confident that they're acting with the authority of the faggot god, so fuck'em

What have I lost? I don't live in the bombed out desert, Muslims haven't desecrated my holy site. You sound sour.
>we're doing better than the pallys!
congrats, really. that's somethin'

Do I need to post The Dude video again?

No one gives a shit about any of that old crap, man. I'm far more interested in the amount I have to pay my government in income tax, than any of that old-world blood-libel shit you're trying to stir up.

Seriously man, who gives a rat's ass, even if it is so?

Should of never gave it back.

>same bloodline
you mean the ashkenazi europeans? the mizrahi probably, but askhenazi are about as jewish as beta israel. less so perhaps, since they seem less likely to care about the religion.

jews give a shit I guess, they seem to be pretty obsessed with their unique identity. I give 'em 9/10 snowflakes

fuck Palestine

all liberals are shitty.

True. It is the only blood that should be spilled.

>blood-libel
you don't seem to know what this means.

Keep saying that muslim. Soon yours will be

Can't I be against them both? They're both religious nutjobs.

>I give 'em 9/10 snowflakes
sympathy is a powerful motivator

will there even be jews in 200 years? muslims will multiply like cockroaches, kill as many as you want they'll take over the entire middle east in the end.

At this rate, I don't think Islam will last much longer

Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone on the planet. They're fucking savages.

Is it true that your relatives used to get baked while living in Europe?

Is it true you fuck your own cousins and rape goats?

At this rate, you don't think the world's fastest growing religion will last much longer

It all ends anyway

The funny thing is the person who made that picture, and the people who think it makes a good point, are the exact people who WOULD go spray swastikas on buildings.

The Palestinians deserved all the right to kick the jews out, they won the land just like America kicked the natives and mexicans out of theirs and claimed their lands, now that the jews have the support of the U.S and other nations because they felt 'pity' of the holocaust their fate is gone to shitter now, and little by little the filthy jews purposely trigger the Palestinians to fights and lose their little spaces they have

>The Palestinians deserved all the right to kick the jews out, they won the land just like America kicked the natives and mexicans out of theirs and claimed their lands
wut

Israel fucking decimated the arab alliance in the seven day war, pallys didn't win shit. I despise israel but they won THE FUCK out of the war for the land.

See

No fuck the pakis.

I hate both. Fuck all humans adhering to ancient blood feuds. They all need to be in concentration camps.

U couldn't be more wrong. First of all, the land belonged to the jews in the first place. second, they won more land than they started with in the 6 day war, but gave some of it back in a peace agreement. But what a surprise, the Arabs turned that land into complete shit and still blame the Jews.

No. The ones controlling the land with it's military needs to be named owner. And the UN should go fuck itself

Palesrael

The UN is the biggest piece of shit organization there ever was

I know. Lol

You've only listed one actual side. Palestine isn't real

>pakis
wut

>First of all, the land belonged to the jews in the first place
it belonged to the jews at one interval in ancient times, it has belonged to many different nations. before the modern state, it was owned by britain.