My sister is a tumblr-fed retard Sup Forums wat do

My sister is a tumblr-fed retard Sup Forums wat do
i.e. she just called me a sexist for saying menstruation, if not taken care of (bleeding through the pants) is nasty and literally cried when I said her not-passable "trans" friend shouldn't be allowed in the women's bathroom even though he has a dick still. She cannot handle the simplest things and hates me to this day. How can I enlighten her? No I will not show pics because my sister is actually good looking and I don't want you faggots using her for your fantasies.

pic unrelated

inb4 "back to Sup Forums" pic comes in

tell her if she wasnt your sister youde smack the blood out of her mouth for throwing you attitude and skullfuck her into obedience..Then say, no worries, youll have a girl to beat the fuck out of when you have to and it will be here fault for turning you into a real man with a real mans attitude. Then tell her shes fat.

have you considered killing yourself?

Yes and that didn't help the situation

Post her picture. Want see what she looks like. Post her trans friend too.

Crush her in a debate.

Debate her retarded ass

Once I start bringing points up she'll end the conversation via walking away, hanging up, etc. or just says "you'll never get a girlfriend then will you" even though I'm gay.

She doesn't debate, she's a woman who refuses to accept she's wrong.

You're gay? How can you debate her when you participate in unnatural sex act and probably have aids.

Did you not read the entire thing.

Post picture of your sister and her tranny. We want to see what she looks like.

Fuck her mom.
That'll shut her up.

>You're gay? How can you debate her when you participate in unnatural sex act and probably have aids.

Unnatural, yes. AIDS, no.

dont be hating on trannys you faggot

I don't you dunce but if he still has a dick it's not a tranny it's a trap. And as far as I'm concerned, traps are dudes. I said he ain't passable, basically just a crossdresser. Doesn't even have fake tits.

Your sister is a fucking retard who consumes forced liberal propaganda like an alcoholic drinking beer, there's no improving it. She'll do one of two things, after figuring out her views are severely disputed in the world: either revise and refine her views to be sensible, or withdraw from the world and stop talking to people.

Either way, a tumblrina faggot will shut the fuck up and stay in tumblr, so we win.

so what? people can use whatever bathroom they damn well please. no need to be a fag about it

Tell her you want her to see the world from your perspective, then talk it out.

my sister was/sort of is the embodiment of this shit. every cliche u could think of, she was. eventually she came around when i started to recite basic facts and refute her stupidity. she is the type of person that cannot form her own opinion and must have someone tell her it.

my oldest sister is one of those "i'm one of the guys" people. they're both fucking cancerous.

Pic of your sister and transgender.

He is a fag.

There's gonna be a dramatic increase in rapes wherever your retarded-ass lives, because bathrooms aren't unisex for a REASON. And if I can put on a wig and a dress and walk into the woman's restroom anytime I want there's going to be some serious problems.

show her cumstains and say "ooh look this is natural as menstration" and see how she reacts

>my sister is actually good looking

>He is a fag.

if someone really wanted to walk into a public bathroom and rape someone, they would do it with or without a wig, ya fucking tard. you want to rape a girl you do it in some dark ally at night, or at a party when shes drunk, or date rape her at a bar and bring her home, not in a public bathroom. when people go into a public bathroom they do it to take a piss and get the fuck out of there, and i for one dont give two shits how anyone else decides to take a piss

Autistic faggot detected

The only way she will wake up is if she gets off Tumblr and gets redpilled all alone. But girls really are fucking dumb and judge based on feelings not rationality. I'm sorry for your loss

>pic related*

kys

Maybe if you had anyone you cared about your opinion would be different, because I sure as hell would like to eliminate some of the risk of a little girl getting raped, not say "oh well, rapists gonna rape" and leave more options open for them

I hope an aids infested cock infects you and then you die. Post pics of your whore sister and stop this attention getting shit. You queers always have to be the center of attention.

This is you rn. I'm not looking for attention I'm looking for help. Now go back to your instafap threads before your bedtime comes around junior.

You didn't do it right. Try again.

I mean, I suppose it might work... but I have a feeling she would say "but that's totally different!" and dismiss the entire point

we have unisex changing rooms with stalls, when was the last time you ever heard about someone getting raped there? bout the same situation, but nobody cares about keeping grown men out of there to protect little girls. you really just have no understanding of how rapes actually happen

And you seem to think there's a dedicated raping area. I don't trust people, and your trust will be your downfall. And also, when was the last time you heard of anything going on in a changing room? Really? I'm talking about kids that do things on their own, not toddlers and 4-year-olds, which have a parent by them constantly. Not all people are angels, and you seem to forget that, going with the prime example of the FAMILY changing room, or as you called it, the "unisex" changing room. If you have some weird unisex changing room let me know because that would be even easier to rape people in considering they wouldn't be doing something disgusting when the rapist approaches. But as far as I know, those don't exist where I live.

since you still dont seem to get it, heres how rape almost always happens (speaking as someone who has been sexually assaulted, has sexually assaulted someone else, and knows multiple people who have been full on raped):

its somebody you know. friend, relative, acquaintance, coworker, or ex usually. it happens when the two of you are alone, in a place you wont be disturbed. at their house, a park at night, a back room at a party, whatever. when it is a kid that gets raped it is almost always a relative, when that relative is taking care of them, or if they are a bit older, one of their peers, who they know and trust pressures them into it. occasionally it will be someone else responsible for looking after them, like a teacher or camp counselor.

sure you hear stories of the woman who was raped by a man with a knife on her way home from the store, or in a home invasion, but those are extremely rare, and still usually in a secluded place.

these people who you think are prowling about, waiting for a little girl to step away from her parents for 2 minutes so he can grab her and rape her just don't exist, and even if they did, they are already so unconcerned with the law, that they aren't going to let something like not being allowed in a bathroom stop them. thats like a bank robber making sure to update registration on their stolen getaway vehicle, not the sort of petty thing they would concern themselves with.

I've always found it so strange that people can't understand this.

Doesn't matter biological males do not belong in lady areas. It's not hard. Trannies are men. Most violent crimes like rape and pedo shit is committed by men, like 95%. Kids and women need protection and the tranny threat of suicide isn't going to change the opinion of normal men and women. I have a daughter and wife. I don't want men near them in private areas. Trannies are severely mentally ill and unpredictable.

Wait, trannies are not pedos though.
Aren't they looking for cock?

so you are just a bigoted faggot? i sure as hell don't want you near my wife or kids in that case. far worse for them than any tranny

OP here, not sure who that last guy was lol, but no I'm not bigoted. I just want them to commit before they're allowed to do so, and as such, have the operation to be as close as a biological female as possible. The "last guy" I speak of was the one you just replied to, everything else was me.

Op here, if you're posing as me don't. Make your own arguments

Your sister sounds hot

Thanks now get the fuck off my thread unless you're going to help

I'll give you some great advice

Quit being a fucking neet. I wont bother to look at previous replies because I already know you're a dumbass, genuinely asking for help on this board.

Ya got me there

they shouldn't have to commit to anything. let people take a piss in peace. nobody is going to do any raping in a public bathroom.

Show her the ways of trump

I look to eliminate what might happen, and because there's the probability of it happening, I stand my ground. It's pretty clear neither of us is going to "win" or convince the other, since what you say isn't guaranteed and neither is mine. I'm just gonna leave it at that, because in the end it all comes down to opinion, not fact.

Kys queer. No one is pretending to be an aids infected faggot. Die.

There is not commitng faggot. You're either male or female.

fair enough, but i think that the harm done by bigoted laws and viewpoints far outdoes the harm prevented, and you should at least think about what harm you are doing by passing along those opinions

Trannies generally have criminal behavior. Many have severe jealous of females. Some kill them. They're men and men statistically are more likely to be violent and sex offenders.

*Implying being male or female can be chosen on a daily basis*

My opinion is mine and yours is yours, not much we can do about that. We both think the other's viewpoint is harmful and will try to spread ours as best we can. My origional point was that she cried over this, she couldn't handle a viewpoint different than her own. And if I can't convince her to have my opinion I at least want her to not break down every time someone disagrees with her.

>not showing pics of my sister

No it isn't, I just don't want people fapping to her, not like anyone on here is actually who they say they are anyways.

She has mental disorder and anger issues, get her some meds and evaluation.

oh, im not disagreeing that your sister is a total cunt who needs to grow up. i agree with her on that specific point, but good god, why the fuck would you cry because someone disagrees with you. nut up and learn to debate them on it

that said, you are asking advice on the internet on how to change her mind beacuse you cant deal with her having a different opinion than you, so you could stand to learn that lesson too

Well played