So besides being butthurt because a football player didn´t notice her. is there anything else in her career right know?

so besides being butthurt because a football player didn´t notice her. is there anything else in her career right know?

Being punched in the back of the head several times in self defense

I kekd at how she got btfo. Seriously why are weird people like her that have such a complex famous?

football player? what?

>is there anything else in her career right know?

A lot, yes. It's fine to not like her, but she has a new book and series on the way fwiw.

Being the Down syndrome sister of Ilana and Abby

This thread is for faggy little gossip girls.

Black guys usually get the bottom of the barrel white girls, but this guy is a professional athlete making millions so why wouldn't he want a 10/10 white girl?

is that why you clicked?

POC and women are literally perfect so they aren't supposed to hurt each others special feelings

S6 of Girls airs next year. After that, hopefully just a fade into obscurity

>ruins reputation of white guy in college by making up rape accusations
>doesn't apologize
>tries to ruin reputation of black athlete by making up that he doesn't want to have sex with her
>apologizes

Really makes you think

i banged a chick who had a minor role on girls

He is not making money yet im a giants fan odbj will if wins a super bowl like victor cruz..

She was bitching about her alma-mater's dining hall having shitty food, and calling it cultural appropriation a month or so ago.

Neat

Would you /teev/?

was she fat?

He's going to chimp out like last season and no one is going to think it's cute this time around and he's going to be suspended.

How he got away with a blatant hit to the helmet once the place was done is beyond me

So she thought because she's white she could easily bed a black man because she assumed they go for low hanging white fruit. What a racist. The least she could do is dress like a women when she offers herself to him.

Disgusting swine. Is this the future of women?

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

It takes a little more than just being white. lel

>Pear shaped slob with RBF who looks like she hasn't bathed recently, who has the money to afford fitted slacks but instead chooses to wear ones that fit poorly, while refusing to button up her shirt, or wear her tie correctly, and defends all of it with the concept of fashion
No sir. I would not. And that doesn't even touch on the absolute trash tattoo she has on her right shoulder.

man, what a bitch

Is that Neil Hamburger?

astute observation

Imagine being OBJ

Holy shit, user. You owe me a new pair of sides.

Based Landis. American Ultra was underrated btw.

sweet girl.

Wasn't it a governor she had accused?

This is old pasta, worlds greatest detective

I'm not ready to call him based, but his batting average has been on the rise for awhile now.

>Women and Football players

Her and Amy Schumer on Lena's site discussed how they were at an event and some black football player apparently saw that she was "average" bodied and disregarded her.
Men should accept all body types, and him not being into her mean he hates all "average" women.

Old pasta that still tastes good is still good pasta, user. Don't think I've seen it before, but I'm glad I have now.

Fucking drama queen.

I liked how you've got 2 groups of SJWs going at each other. Feminism vs the BLM people. Let them tweet each other to death for all I care.

>Her and Amy Schumer on Lena's site discussed how they were at an event and some black football player apparently saw that she was "average" bodied and disregarded her.
user, don't do her any favors. She said she was sitting next to OBJ at the Met, and expressed her frustration at his not talking to her and preferring to browse Instagram by proceeding to project a groundless narrative about how the only reason he only could have done that because he looked at her and found her unattractive, not someone he wanted to fuck, and therefore not someone he wanted to talk to. Because apparantly not speaking to someone is misogynistic now according to her?

Here are her exact words made on a public blog on Jezebel I believe? AS =AmySchlomo

Dunham: You and I were literally sitting across from each other at the Met Ball… it was like a crazy countdown to when we could escape. You were like, “We’re honored to be here. We’re honored to be here.”

Schumer: I left so early. When did you leave?

LD: I attempted to grind my ass on Michael B. Jordan for an additional twenty minutes and then left right after you. I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused. The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to f–k it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

AS: You were dressed like a boy, and you looked sexy, and I really appreciated you showing me your t-ts several times

>he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie.
She left her safe space and realized her type is the fringe, not the norm.

she is mad because she thinks sitting next to someone means you have to fuck them?

I'm still astounded by the fact that her boyfriend dated Scarlett Johansson in the past. I mean this has to be the biggest downgrade ever.

1. I'd smash it.
2. I have no fucking clue who she is. Looked her up on the internet. She has never been in anything of value...