Times you met celebrities in RL

Times you met celebrities in RL.

For Realies True Stories only this time Greentext Edition.

This is a story about the time I met Bill Pullman when I was in high school.

>be me
>hanging out with buddy in small town, semi resort, on the way to yellowstone anyway
>come around corner, see him and a kid, probably daughter
>sees me see him, can tell I recognize him
>know him from spaceballs
>gives me a smile, says hello
>talks about spaceballs
>asks if we've ever seen any of his other work
>we are just teens, barely pre internet era for our rural area
>"no"
>tells us to keep an eye out for a movie "about aliens"
>year or so later independence comes out

Nice dude. Was genuinely sincere and seemed pleased to get recognized although his wife/sister/woman he was with seemed like a bitch. He was interested in us and our lives in that small town.

No, I didn't fuck him.

we had lunch together at Veselka's. She had a green tea with lemon and was eating slices of a big tomato like a steak. She had to go to acupuncture afterward

sexy

I was at the same yoga class as Alexandra Daddario. She looked kind of gross in real life, a lot of pock marks and weird pore stuff going on on her face. Was very sweet though. We talked about dogs and she told me my hair was pretty

BumpiƱg

Neat are here eyes that striking in rl or is it a make up thing? She hypnotizes me

Her skin sort of distracted me but yes, her eyes were very pretty. I think in photographs they look a lot brighter though!

>at a Golden Corral in western Kansas
>my brother recognizes some nog called Pretty Ricky
>brother is like ten, too scared to ask for autograph
>I ask for the autograph to be a bro
>Pretty Ricky looks offended and won't look at me as he signs it
>hope you liked that autograph, bro

Spud from Trainspotting.
Saw him drinking a pint at a local bar and looking at the void. Kinda weird.
Told him I loved TS and was very excited for T2. He signed my shirt and left a couple minutes later.
I wonder what was eating him inside, dude was kinda down.

I kinda met Jack White

> working in chocolate refinery
> see a tall pastey chubby man wearing Makeup and all black watching me run the mill
> barista comes in back to get cups or something
>I say "look at this Jack White looking mother fucker"
> we laugh, he leaves to serve the dude
> turns out it was back white
> I told him I was a musician and he changed the subject
>I guess Jack White is a chocolate and coffee snob

Saw Norman Reeves at an Exxon in the small town in live in northeast Mississippi. Said hello and he was a generally nice guy. He was on a bike trip I think down the natchez trace.

My favorite celebrity encounter was with Micheal Cera. GF and I were at a local dive bar talking about who the fuck knows what, when out of the corner of my eye I see Micheal Cera in a booth with a male friend. He had a little jew fro going and a little fuzzy mustache. I decide to go try to talk to him before I could think too much and chicken out. On my to him I could see other bar patrons starring at me like "oh shit, hes actually going to go up to him"
long story short, the guy is a really genuine dude. We talked the shit for a couple of mins before his company seemed visually annoyed by me and that was that. But it always stuck out in my mind how nice he was. Nicer than most people Ive dealt with. I also thought it was funny that we shook hands and he introduced him self and Micheal. Like no, shit I know who you are .

introduced himself as* Micheal.

he probably didnt want you asking him for advice or for help making it big like everyone else.

I used to work at a coffee shop in los angeles and saw the guy who plays Harold in harold and kumar. He had a kid kinda running around yelling. He seemed like he was in a really bad mood so I interacted with him as minimally as possible

also helped Bobby lee from Mad tv. Fuck he seemed more depressed than I look most of the time, but when these two girls asked him for a photo, he perked right up like he was having a blast, then went right back to his depressed expression. Kinda made me sad that hes not allowed to just be himself.

Shawn wayne- told him I loved the wayne bro in a very awkward way. He seemed a little annoyed.

David Beckham - we had to close the store for him. so fuck him.

Jason Lee - was awesome. Ran into him around my home twice. Once while he was skateboarding in the middle of street with random kids. Very nice guy 10/10 would chat with again

Paul Rudd- Asked me where the bathroom was without seeming all pretentious. Seemed nice. Didnt recognise him till after he left, then it clicked.

Mark Boone Junior (cop in fast and furious and cop in Batman begins) I saw him in line at a bank. He was a fucking dick, yelling at the teller.

David Foley - met him while drunk at a friends show. Told him how much I loved his show especially the sausage factory skit. Seems like a decent person

Will forte- told him I loved his mcgruber skits. He asks if I saw the movie, i said no because it got ratings. He says its because the critics were too dumb to understand but I seem smart and should go watch it. His agent or whoever she is tells me to go buy 8 copies. I got a photo but lost it. lol

Bump

Any other stories of meeting stars or seeing them in person before they became stars?

>didnt fuck him
You missed out bud

I didn't ask his advice, but I understand why he changed the subject. He really wanted to talk chocolate

Bumping for good, true stories

bumparoo, only seen John Travolta and talked a bit w/ him, he's a good guy.

Has anyone seen a celebrity go by them really fast? Maybe it was them or a look-alike?

Dumb story but 100% true:

At a fancy food store in NY City
Wife has to use the can
I'm looking at a table of cookbooks
Some large bitch is crowding me, pulling books out and shit
I'm like, "pardon me, am I in your way" in a dickish tone
She's like, "no, you're fine"
Line starts forming around me
Walk away like wtf
Wife comes out and is like holy shit that's Lidia some chef on Food Network signing her book
I'm like, oh yeah I was just a dick to her

Did your wife tell you to apologize to Lidia?

What happened to the fatty?

No, but she bought her cookbook and got it signed.

Hope the recipes from it are good.

I met david suzuki twice

Dunno, it was a gift for my mother-in-law

One time i ran into Moot at a bath house. He was strapped to some sort of table and a line of 20 or so black guys were taking turns fucking him until his ass was blown out a f cum dripping out of it into a big puddle on the floor.

Nice guy.

>Be me
>Two years ago on the set of Independence Day Resurgence as an extra
>hot as fuck day in the tent
>in stupid ass costume which consists of a green baseball cap, green shirt and pants and a zip up jacket
>called a EDF technician (gay as fuck I know)
>skip ahead a few hours and we get told to sit in a building while they fuck with the set (told its supposed to be Area 51)
>continue waiting for about an hour
>Finally get to see the set
>its fucking awful
>No one can breathe easily
>because some cunt with a smoke machine keeps walking through smoking every inch of it
>get told to sit at a computer looking at a still "satellite" feed or some shit and to hit red switches
>William Fichtner walks in with some twink looking guy both in military commanding outfits
>Sit there and stare at them just like everyone else
>Dudes a fucking asshole
>Eventually they start filming
>Dude can't nail the scene where the Aliens pass something by (I think it was jupiter) and hes getting angrier and angrier
>eventually he yells at some extras for some reason
>Get told by one of the assistants to go to the other side of the room and basically walk past him and sit at a terminal
>They can't nail this scene either, lots of studdering and forgetting lines
>director yells cut for the 50th time
>Sir William Bitchner yells that he needs some "GOD DAMN LEMON WATER" to clear his throat I assume and he walks past and glares at me with his retardedly fucked up eyes
>Haven't spoken to the cunt
>Fuck that movie still wont watch it

>be me, 17
>driving around hipster town I live near
>some black guy steps into the road without looking
>have to hit the brakes kind of hard, lay on the horn at him
>he turns and looks at me with surprise
>it's dave fucking chapelle
>'oh shit, sorry I wasn't looking'
>not sure what to say
>sort of blurt out 'i-it's ok'
>gives me a wave and jogs across the street
>sit there like an asshole for at least 10 seconds before driving again

just to clarify, I lived like 2 towns over from the one Dave lives in (Yellow Springs) so seeing him there wasn't all that surprising. but still

Met Stone Cold Steve Austin and Stacey Keibler at a festival once:
Good friend volunteered and got passes to meet Rick Flair and someone else but they cancelled so Stone Cold and Stacy went instead. My friend was a fanatical Stone Cold fan and was hyped as fuck bringing all kinds of shit to get signed, including a vest he used to wear. Me, I watched it with him and enjoyed it here and there but never really cared. So we finally get in the room with them in it and they looked bored as fuck. My friend starts spazzing out and gets light headed saying he can't talk to him because it's just too much and begs me to go talk to him. Sure why the fuck not, I'm probably never gonna see the guy again so alright. I grab some things for him and her to sign and head up to him. Among those things were magazines distributed to everyone at the festival which had-you guessed it- Ric Flair's wily face. So I head up to Stone Cold and make some small talk with him and get him to sign the shit, including the magazine with Ric and ignore the akward look he gives me. I head over to Stacey who is acting like a bitch and she scribbles her name on some shit. I head back over and my friend is just giddy. I tell him to go ahead and talk to him and he fags out at the prospect and begs me to do it again. So like a fool I head back to Stone Cold and make small talk with him again, this time asking him about hunting. I can tell he is pissed and wants me to fuck off but I stand there with a shit eating grin on my forehead and get him to sign and probably wonder why he even agreed to this shit. I go back and tell him Stone Cold is pissed and I'm not going anymore. My friend finds his balls and takes that goddamned vest over and they talk for about 15 minutes while I glance over at Stacy now and then.

>TL/DR met Stone Cold and annoyed him. Stacy Kiebler is a bitch but I got to look up her skirt; bitch wears striped panties.

Was at a local convention and was in a line to meet Karl Urban and Kevin Sorbo walks by and I put my hand up for a hi five and he actually did

Rode the elevator with Dwayne Wayans in Las Vegas. I just have an argument with gf and was so pissed I didn't recognize him until about half way down to the lobby

Met Anne Leckie author of Ancillary Justice.
>Pic Related
She came to my class and talked about Literature and her book. Got a book a few days before to get it signed. I kind of sperged out because I never met anyone sort of famous before. But a very nice lady, and a good writer.

Forgot the pic

I touched Adam Hills' cock at a festival when he crowd surfed

How big is he?

interedasting. yep, read the whole fucking thing. thanks for your contribution

thanks for not killing dave chappelle

No more stories?