Russian guy itt ask questions

Russian guy itt ask questions

How prevelant is Russian edm in the mainstream in Russia? Is it popular on a normie level or ran by edhey folks

AR-15

In Russia nothing is normalized

Кaкoгo хyя?

>Russian guy itt ask questions
y aren't you American yet? I mean, it's 2017 ffs

Are you guys just so used to crushing poverty and everything being shit that you don't care that your President and his rich powerful friends rule over you, for themselves.

What I'm asking is, is acceptance of a shitty despot just part of being a Russian, in the same way amerifags couldn't live without guns?

Was it right to annex Crimea? And to start a war in eastern Ukraine? Or are these lies?

do you like weed

r u a faggot bitch

Do most Russians hate Putin?
He seems like an arrogant cock.
Plus, he kills his political rivals and takes money and shit. Oh I mean, Does he do that?

yes? No?

>annex
has always been russian, and the people voted accordingly. look up info maps on ukraine and its composition in economy, income, ethnicity, language, political orientation and so on. the entire SE "ukraine" is russian and the only reason those regions were given to the ukraine were either for economic planning reasons or arbitrarily - like the crimea by the ukrainian khrushchev.
after the social democratic traitors murdered Stalin and the degeneration and sabotage of the Soviet Union to its destruction there was no more legitimacy in keeping these regions part of the Ukraine.

Katsap bullshit.

I expected this to be a joke where the punch line was you were talking about America the whole time. Kind of disappointed

Language

Politics

With this explanation we Germans will bomb you fuckers out of Kaliningrad in thirty years.

Income

Look up a map of Switzerland. Should france and Italy conquer the parts that speak their language?

yeah, remember the bombing of the crimea? it was just awful, all those dead people

Because of Navalny people born in the end of 90's and beginning of 2000's hate him, a lot. WE ARE NOT SURE IN OUR FUTURE AND WE ARE POOR AS FUCKING AFRICAN KIDS SO WHAT DO WE DO VOVA? That kinda stuff.
Im not op of this thread, but also live in Яussia.

are there still a good (bad) amount of commies left?

Yes we want to own weapons

Russia launched a war in the east of Ukraine and annexed the Crimea, part of the population of the east of Ukraine, and the Crimea supports it

I do not smoke, but some smoke
Most of the young people hate Putin and older generations love. Yes Putin is a corrupt official.

No Russian bombing in eastern Ukraine? No plane with Dutch kids shot down?

>conquer
if there's an illegal coup paid by US and EU intelligence overthrowing the legitimate government, then yes, absolutely.

You're watching too much Russian news

by drunken Ukrop fascists, yes. the same ones who are shelling civilians with artillery.

Seconded

>this message was brought to you by CNN and FOX News

And no Russians shoot back? Why are you such cowards instead of officially fighting in a war?

Of course they're shooting back, they live there after all and are under attack by a foreign occupying illegal government that has no legitimacy.

They are pidarahs

It is an official war between the People Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk and the illegal coup government in Kiev.

It would be nice if Russia would help their own people and defend them against the fascist junta, but that's sadly just propaganda by Kiev.

I was thinking the same. Easily describes Americans too.

So why everyone LNR knows these simply are Russian troops and officials there? Why not openly? Why so cowardly? If you lead a war do it openly and not like faggots

Russia sends its military contractors to Donetsk and Lugansk to fight against Ukraine. Officially, not a war but a border conflict.

The people living there are "the russians". They have always been russians. The "russian troops" are not of the russian army, but the russian people that declared independence from the illegal fascist junta in Kiev.
You must be really fucking retarded not to understand this, it's really simple.

The Russians you talk about all rush to Ukraine to get their Ukrainian passports because of visa free access to EU unlike with useless Russian passports, that's how Russian they are

The Ukrainian president was elected in an open vote, foreign observers in the elections did not notice violations.

>Пpишли к влacти в peзyльтaтe peвoлюции.
>did not notice violations

How much does it vary from town to town? Do you get regional drama and local rivalries? What are they about?

>>did not notice violations
After the revolution there was an interim government.

about 100km from town to town.
nah. We have very powerful central administration.

It got rid of everyday corruption really fantastic, so powerful it is

i meant influence over the regions.

In Russia, the cities of Grozny, Moscow and St. Petersburg are good all the rest in terms of living standards like Detroit in the US

The governor of the region solves financial questions