G4 summers were the best

>all day fapping
>watch E3 coverage on G4
>attack of the show
>that other game show

"Harrison Ford waits for NO MAN!"

Anyone else remember the perfect crime?

How do you think I got hook onto traps?

it's so great to see all the fags knowing what good television is and reminiscing on when
it was good

"If I could turn back time"

Late 2006 - 2008 was the last good year of G4. Then came the amputations of it's inevitable downfall.

>g4
lol no
you mean tech tv?
youtu.be/SzWhAsv7lYw

This.

I recall the glory days of Kevin and Kevin

I remember G4 when it was good, before it basically became ugly ass Olivia Munn's fan club. I remember watching Ninja Warrior (English subbed episodes of the Sasuke TV competition from Japan) religiously, before the stupid ass American Ninja Warrior bullshit.

Or when geoff knightley hosted a gameshow about gamers going head too head

i remember when they used to be called the screen savers

Home Row'd and Office Jesus were great bits oh and drunk vader was funny as hell

Have both seasons on my media server and it gets watched pretty often

i miss those times

G4 was SHIT TIER.

TechTV was GOD TIER.

I know!

Anyone miss the skits they did??

kind of a highlight of my life I guess. will tl;dr this shit as much as possible. family problems, so i moved in with a best friend and his brother. it was doing what needed to be done at school, then come home and watch G4 all evening. at this time i was about to graduate and pursue my lifelong ambitions of joining the gaming industry, so it was attack of the show, icons, etc. i was/still am in a mild time warp about it, but it was my mostly my entire world for a brief moment. just everything nerd culture and gaming. like stupid shit like on screen savers or something, like how many times you could click a mouse in a certain amount of time. it was more about just having fun and being a true nerd vs. all the official crap it later became. anyway, i remember later on that G4/tech tv started to have less neediness became more ‘gamer girlsz’ to appeal to the ratings and then is when it all went to shit. i assume OP is an older guy like me remembering when a time that was more genuine.