Florida Thread. Starting off with 954 and 561. Get in here!

Florida Thread. Starting off with 954 and 561. Get in here!

561 checking in. Bump!

Moar!

any 727?

850 Gulf Breeze/Pensacola

Someone post 239

Meant this one

727 I think

More 954!

954 bump

Carianne

More?

Any nudes?

Know her? Her ass is posted above too

Wow

Classic

Post names and info or else it doesn't matter who you post, it could be a random camslut from anywhere.

Vaguely remember. Michelle I think her name was.

"dosent matter" anyone with a brain will recognize someone they know

407/321

Northin Kissimmee

Dont think you know her or area code sorry. Enjoy this downblouse

No one is, however.

Area?

Thread just started, its never a garuntee

Lora n 954

786 no miami checking in

Got any ass

(P) erez

Yep

Sweet

Anything North of Lakeland is Lower Alabama/Georgia.

I hate Bay County. I could be in Islamorada, but no. My mom thought it was a great fucking idea to farm goddamn alpacas in North Florida.
Pic related.

Oh, uh, 850 checking in, I guess. No pics.

How do you know her

Know her dude (r) yan.

bump for more 561

Sarasota/Siesta Key

Bonus: this is the main slut of the new mtv show

Nice. If your interested in seeing her nudes email [email protected] cant post them here

Syd

i go to florida state i got some sluts

how was the orgy user

Y not?

God I hate Panama City.
Inb4 Spring Break

Just cant

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

PCB sucks now, alcohol is illegal on the beach the spring break craze was nearly dead last year and will fully die in the years to come, then PCB economy will tank and theyll allow alcohol again, thus repeating the cycle

I shit you not, I had a dude actually try and pull that shit on me IRL. I was dating this girl a few years ago and her mother's boyfriend actually used that spiel. It was both fucking hilarious, and the last time I went to Panama City Beach.

Bumpin Brie H. FAU.

You don't have to tell me.
Sucks that they shat on the scooter rental biz though.
I don't even live in Panama City. I'm further north.

(R)yan's a lucky bastard. Shes fiine.

Yeah. Hit that email if you really want more

Any cchs here

Anyone know her? Looking for any more win of her tits. Fuck, those things were perfect. Went to FAU.

954 meg

Nudes?

No

Val J or Syd B?

More cleavage?

Any 954?

Pussy?

I'm from Bradenton but I live in Tallahassee now
I didn't think it could get any worse than Bradenton. This place is a fucking cesspool.

woah im from sarasota and i live in tallahassee and go to FSU.. did you go to braden river? I went to riverview

Lol yup unfortunately
Class of '15

shit wadup 239 here fort myers beach

863? Kayla M and Tiffany M?

Any Naples / Marco / Lely high girls?

Damn i almost went to bradenton, went to Haile middle then my parents moved to SRQ.

I was class of 14. I know girls from braden river, loml actually went there but no nudes so whatever

any 772?