If I enlisted in the marines what am I allowed to bring?

If I enlisted in the marines what am I allowed to bring?

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryspot.com/marines/what-to-bring-to-bootcamp
pri.org/stories/2017-03-09/us-marines-are-deploying-fight-isis-raqqa-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your low IQ and future alcoholism.

this

Sexual transmission sicks

Am I allowed to bring cigarettes or a vapor stick?

a 64 pack of crayons

Nothing. Absolutely nothing

They will give you all you need for your term of enlistment

No tobacco during basic.

But I've seen videos of them with either cell phones or video recorders

So can I use a vapor stick?

a small notebook. some pens. really, you don't need to bring shit. names/phone numbers/addresses of people you want to stay in touch with written ON PAPER. don't count on having a cell phone.

oh, and bring your vaccination records. it doesn't matter if you've already given it to them, they'll need it again.

You get a few phone calls yes . But it's not like you can talk all the time . You can take a phone but they will take it from you when you get there
No . That you cannot

Thanks, finally got a straight answer.

No problem. Anything else?

Marinefag here. Bring the clothes on you back. They take everything and put it in a box until you graduate.

But seriously, if you actually start the joining process, your recruiter will answer all the dumbshit questions like this that you have.

But seriously seriously, dont join, we dont need any more autistic faggots like you that will never add value to their work center and unit.

Is it acceptable to masterbate openly in the barracks?

a better branch would have been a good start

Should you bring a lock or will one be provided?

Lube will make basic training easier.

That's a navy thing. Not Marines
You don't have to bring anything. I mean anything including a lock

>they give you everything you need for your enlistment

Kek. Get the fuck out of here. Your gonna be buying uniform stuff at least once a month, plus. Every time you get promoted you have to buy a bunch of bullshit and get it sewn on to your dress and service uniforms. Your also gonna buy personal stuff for work. Your also gonna spend more money then you make on booze

Basic/boot will be essentially the same rules wise I'd imagine regardless of branch. Just some will be more intense than others. I don't see you being allowed to talk on your phone and play angry birds while puffing on a doucheflute in any branch of basic/boot

Who writes your checks?

You can only bring your dickbeaters and a dream

Go ask a recruiter you dumb fuck, all the people answering your dumb questions are you sweaty wannabes like you giving you false information. Go talk to a recruiter, or just keep on being that guy from everyone's high school that *almost* joined the military.

What about your dreambeaters and a dick?

Everything you said is false

Source:marinefag

False, not a navy thing

Source:marinefag

If you ask a question, then someone who actually has knowledge on the subject gives you an answer, then you reply with some dumb shit you dont have any clue about because its what you want to hear, go kill yourself

Your anger sustains me

Not much, but when i shipped off to Benning [Army] i fucked up and didnt bring a jacket. i froze for two weeks at reception till they issued me one :[

Dude, I somehow accidentally managed to keep my fucking boxers after you get ALL your personal shit taken during receiving week. I kept those bitches hidden in the hydration pocket of my assault pack and fucking dreaded the day if they ever got found. I got fucked up for having a picture of my wife in my breast pocket of my cammies. I had a DI tell me he would break my fucking finger off if I didn't take off my wedding band despite being explicitly told I could wear it the day prior. You get nothing. Fucking nothing from the civilian world. Then again, this is probably a b8 post anyway so yeah.

So chairforce and coast guard are that laid back? Complete with Taco tuesdays and lobster bisque?

You are a retard d faggot who doesn't get the joke

Fucking dumbass marines

Ft. Benning!!! Land of the jumptowers!!!

He's right about the open masterbation. Is it acceptable to join in though?

Before you enlist ask yourself this. Why am I doing this? No one actually cares, you gain nothing extra, and your life is 10 times more shity then any other branch. To answer your question, if your talking about basic, you bring nothing but yourself really (ask the recruiter)

Bring whatever you want...they'll take it from you quick fast and in a hurry. Goodluck faggot.

Even your new Xbox 1S you got from your parents on Christmas?

A Jelly Donut

Def a b8 post. Had a guy in my plt who same as you accidently brought his wallet in with him.

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Stupid faggot 13 year old a post dumb fuck threads like this, then a bunch of other faggot 13 year olds answer his questions with info they dont have. Can't wait for net neutrality to end so summer faggots parents won't buy them access to Sup Forums

agreed.

That's the army faggot

Fuck off leg

Net neutrality hasn't been implemented, numbnuts.

I got away with my boxers, but I ended up leaving them in that pack. I like to think they went on to get some poor recruit fucked up by a pair of boxers that weren't his, and he had no idea where they came from. Then causing him to think he got set-up by one of the other recruits, and causing the DI's to claim his mommy sent him with extra undies in case he shit his pants. Spawning a nickname he could never live down. Ultimately culminating in his suicide.

in the corps your phonecalls are scripted in basic. pretty much just to let your mom know that you're not dead.

You stupid fuck. It's all a Google away faggot. Fucking God dam idiot fucks like you need to shut the fuck up and let the big boys take
militaryspot.com/marines/what-to-bring-to-bootcamp

OP here not sure why thread hasn't 404d

Towards then ens of my enlistment I got so tired of 80% of the schoolhouse drops we got being slimy lazy shitheads who didnt give two fucks about trying to better themselves or work for the shop. Every kid was the same "what's the minimum amount of work I can do to go home for the day and play Xbox" attitude. Its a cancer. I just pray that if any of the dumb faggots in here actually join they be warehouse box kickers so they still feel important but can't get anyone killed. Fucking autistic asvab waiver fucks.

Us milfags like sharing our experiences. Just let us circle jerk in peace.

Never said they weren't . Just letting the faggit know he won't be lighing up or vaping or talking on the phone all dam day

Eat shit you dumb bitch, I hope you join the navy undesignated and scrape paint 16 hours a day on the oldest LHD in the fleet

those are things I'm supposed to bring, what I meant by the question was things I don't need like a phone or cigs.

Lhd?

Fancy talk for a boat

I just like being mean to dumb teenagers that post these bait threads in attempt to get them to stay the fuck away from the marines, I'm still in and there's a chance they're be my boot. Hate to have to waste more of my guys time buy putting some stupid 4 Chan fag on suicide watch because he "can't cope with the military lifestyle"

Kek, talking? nonono I have no friends fag I'd be playing games You fucking autist

Please just join .. the faster you see combat and get yourself killed the better the human gene pool will be fixed.. it says it n the fucking link
"A large number of recruits bring any and everything with them, such as cell phones, iPods, pens, paper, hygiene gear, and so on. All these things will be taken away from you. We will do massive amounts of paper work for the electronics and then store it and throw everything else away. You DO NOT nee any extra clothes, shoes, book bags, or fanny packs. Pretty much nothing, unless it is listed above. "

USE GOOGLE YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT HOLY SHIT

LITERALLY IF YOU TYPED IN "NAVY LHD" YOUDE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

KILL YOURSELF

This

Google?

Then you won't be doing shit

>implying that marines still get combat deployments

Nice try little kid

Perfect

I don't care about the fancy shit, just wanted to know if I could bring a phone and vapor stick/ciggs

Ever been to jail? It'll be like that. Strip down. And hold your arms out. You'll be given what you need. Then instructed to start masterbating openly in public among your recruits. Bonus points if they join in

I changed my mind, I hope you do actually join, so that after you drop out in the first few weeks with "suicidal thoughts" you can go home and tell all your friends some bullshit excuse about why you are a giant pussy.

Got my answer like an hour ago just milfags and wannabe milfags arguing In a thread that should have 404d a couple minutes after I got the answer WTF...

Jokes on you. I have no friends.

Just stay at your parents house and watch war movies like you do already, tell everyone you tried to join but got injured. Faggot.

pri.org/stories/2017-03-09/us-marines-are-deploying-fight-isis-raqqa-syria
Just one of many faggot
Of course I doubt you will last long
Then the answer is no on both

Stfu. Gtfo

Bring to what?
- current marine lcpl

Is that what happened to you user?

Yourself and lube

>implying Sup Forums is your search engine and your entitled to get a quick answer

Eat my shit faggot, if were such milfags why are you asking about joining. If you were my boot I would literally haze you until you killed yourself

Obviously

Like I said I got my answer hours ago this thread is gold Though

Tiny dick detected

My sides

Stfu

Bring a duffel bag with a change of clothes or 2, some razors, a shit watch, and a cellphone. Clothes for when you leave and phone for your mandatory calls. Having a watch was pretty much necessary at Air Force basic, I assume marines would be similar in that aspect. They're gonna lock everything up that you bring extra

Are you retarded? Since you can't pay attention to context I didn't find my answer on Google. Stop being a faggot..

Literally op.jpg

I'm not worried, your not gonna graduate highschool so you'll never end up being my boot

How was the food?

Glad to have disappointed you faggot

Well all the answers here have been wrong and stupid shithead

At any time did any of you milfags see anyone openly masterbating? And if so were you tempted to join in?

Then you answer it and stop being a little bitch

Heh

All completely different for marine bootcamp, hope your 8 week spa trip was nice faggot

Yeah yeah tuff guy

Bring a decent disposable razor, with refills. It will be a few weeks before you got an opportunity to get more. But realistically if it cant fit into your pockets its to much.

They provide you with everything you will need. Remember you're joining the Marines, not some summer camp faggot there goal is to turn you into a fucking killer and it will be the hardest fucking thing you had ever faced in your life both physically n mentally but that's the point.

If you go airforce, boot has become easy as shit. Big sexual assult charge after another happened for a few years and few deaths has made it to easy.

Enlisting? lol
Be a Commissioned Officer or don't join at all