ITT: Albums that are so bad, they make you vomit profusely

any grimes album desu
same goes for radiohead

haha, good thread op ;)

>mfw this is probably a grimesfag trying to have as much possible grimes on the catalog
not fooling anyone

pic definitely unrelated

really makes me think

how the fuck

it really isn't. I hate her and I want balance the love with some much-needed hate.

>some much-needed hate.

cringe

and Hitler didn't have detractors, he just had Jews who were in denial of their need to die.

keep spewing ridiculous statements

grimes is my boyfriend

agreed

Trying too hard desu

>comparing her with hitler
>Godwin's law in action

Lol

>Due to the culture of rampant contrarianism on this board, the only time you are going to see a huge majority here saying that they "like" something is when the thing in question isn't good enough to be worth hating. Likewise, the only time you are going to see a huge majority here saying that they "hate" something is when the thing in question IS good enough to be worth hating (because people throw rocks at things that shine because things that shine are easy to see.)

>For an artist, being universally loved on /mu is a bad sign. Likewise being universally hated on /mu is a bad sign. However being simultaneously strongly loved AND strongly hated by /mu is a wonderful sign, since the size of that dichotomy itself is the closest thing this place has to offer to a true judgment of artistic value.

>The proof that Grimes IS a great artist (insofar as /mu hive-mind opinion is concerned) lies in the fact that she has the POWER TO DIVIDE this place. Only the greatest artists can do that.

>culture of rampant contrarianism
You know that every Sup Forumscore album has overwhelming critical acclaim, correct? Aside from the meme ones of course.

>You know that every Sup Forumscore album has overwhelming critical acclaim, correct? Aside from the meme ones of course.
And Grimes is not Sup Forumscore. She got plenty of critical acclaim regardless of that.

>And Grimes is not Sup Forumscore
But you can't blame that on a supposed "culture of rampant contrarianism", since Sup Forumscore (the list that displays the most-discussed and typically most-enjoyed albums) is so non-contrarian to like. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen Visions on a Sup Forumscore chart before.

It's still a "culture of rampant contrarianism". That Sup Forumscore list is just the exception. But even those Sup Forumscore albums are hotly debated and from time to time there are threads asking what's so special about them. You say Sup Forums, you say contrarians.

>it's still a a"culture of rampant contrarianism"
I just showed you why it's not. Sup Forumscore IS the culture here, as bad as that is.
>that Sup Forumscore list is just the exception
It is literally the most dominant list of albums on this board
>there are threads asking what's so special about them
And those are filled with people dismissing those people with shit like "you just don't get it"
>You say Sup Forums, you say contrarians
No, you say Sup Forums, you say Pitchfork and TND's favorite albums, most people choose to not even go past that

If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd realize I was comparing your logic, which is complete gutter-tier though processes you've got going on.

>being this mad
>eating so much shit
>denying the accusations despite the evidence
You're a living meme.

>if someone calls me a retard they're just mad
>if you call my evidence bad you're just denying it
:^)

why do grimesfags get so upset when people don't like grimes?

Because he is literally autistic

Because not liking Grimes is a crime against good taste. Do you really want to be a pleb?

shit taste. fuck off poptimist scum

obviously i like that Eye Hate God album! i was just doing a shitpost!

What does it feel to have actual shit taste?

>I have no taste and I must post
:)

lawl

I love Pink Floyd but I hate this album with passion.

Because so does everyone when you call shit what they like.
That aside, Grimes is latest album is actually pretty good. Her previous albums, meh.. They have a few good songs, but that's pretty much about it. I didn't know about her until Art Angels was released.

>implying people who dislike grimes are plebs
she's a fucking synthpop musician. and a mediocre one at that. get over yourself and take that poptimist bullshit back to facebook and the youtube comments section

please be nice to grimes

Literally every swans album from The Burning World onward

>and take that poptimist bullshit
What's it like being a literal meme on the internet? Do people come up to you and ask if they can take a picture with you cowering in the background?

I listen to this today as I sorta liked some tracks of their first album, but damn, this was terrible. Hyperproduced pop made by a record label aimed at the hipster crowd.

they should just call this band The Fertile Jewesses amirite