Where are men like them today?

Where is our hope?
Where are our future leaders that will end this european misery we have right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10210453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>End misery
>Hitler and Mussolini

STFU, they are responsible for this mess.

>STFU, they are responsible for this mess.
They tried to prevent it you faggot.

In all of us, just needs the right kind of happening.

Please no Mosley is a bad

>added the traitor Franco
>not glorious Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera
>added white people hating Hitler to it too

4/10

Björn Höcke is probably my favorite German politician.

Farage for UK.

Were Trump to be elected it would also most likely be good for us. The absolute madman would give this world much needed vigorating.

They're shitposting online and playing vidya
You people do realise that a lot of the Nazis were just like us, but didn't have anything to distract them

Get educated faggots

>Bosnian Flag
>slav
>muslim
stfu you are a double subhuman

I've always been very wary of Mosely worship considering his membership with Fabians.

What are you on about? There was an entire SS Bosniak Muslim division, the Ustase regime consisted of Bosniak Muslims and Croat Catholics.

Yeah, and Marine Lepen and her jewish boyfriend will save you, right?

I know Goebbels was a depression ridden NEET before he joined the Nazis.

BEADY

One of us.. might should become a psychologist...
You have depressions? try NS

>Mosley
>white

BEADY

Eternal BEADY hate thread

Step on the BEADY eyes of the Eternal ANGLO BLOOD!

FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD

Watch out:

Any "German" or "Dutchman" or "Swede" who defends Anglos is literally an Anglo BLOOD with false identity infiltrating pure ARYAN nations!

are you the same guy every time or is there a little squad of autists posting these?

Listen friend. We are the ones who have seen this coming from a mile off. You see, the "chosen" one will rise. Right now he's a mere boy, maybe not even born. But when Europe get bad, and it will, he will endure it. Everyone will. Hatred will be built. Then, he will rise to power. We will probably be dead by then.

actually you could argue that because hitler and musolini took the whole white pride and genocide thing way too far it made it impossible for most normal people to show any pride for the white race without being compared to the evil nazis. In a way, they are responsible for PC culture.

strawpoll.me/10210453
strawpoll.me/10210453
strawpoll.me/10210453
strawpoll.me/10210453
strawpoll.me/10210453

they're in their teens or 20's right now browsing Sup Forums and feeling angry

THIS

FUCKING THIS

BASED BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA

I'm right here user. Ready to save America, and then Europe too.

God save the ethernal Emperor President
Imperatus Trump

A wallless Mind is an open Mind

Imagine if Ted Kaczynski decided to become an ecofascist leader and actually organized to take down the internet

honestly, nothing like these past movements would ever occur unless it had an anti-technology element to get rid of the distratctions