So after 23 years of not having a gf and about 3 years of working on myself this is my first gf, how did I do lads...

So after 23 years of not having a gf and about 3 years of working on myself this is my first gf, how did I do lads? Honestly feel like I did exceptionally well.

Other urls found in this thread:

weheartit.com/entry/244764862
imagineagoodlifeblog.com/category/style/fashion/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Noorda
models.com/models/kim-noorda
data.whicdn.com/images/23005528/superthumb.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what have you done

Double Jaw surgery, Accutane, Lifting for 2 years, Braces, Tan, Finestride for hairloss and full regrowth, Nice hairstyle.

Pretty much a lot I guess. It was all worth it, I feel like I'm living a dream being with this girl.

You didn't do shit, she chose you, you naive fuck

I didn't do shit? I feel like I did quite a lot. I don't think she would be dating me if I had not done all this:

She's not your gf she's a model.That's a random pic from the net, you lying fuck. Fuck you, mate, kill yourself

well, it looks like the transition has been good, are you planning on staying a woman?

No that's her, my dude. She doesn't model, but she probably can.

weheartit.com/entry/244764862

Lies.

>my dude

You are definitely single

wow you found the person that took her picture, grats. doesn't matter if you believe me lol

Go get her
Take a clear selfie with a timestamp then I will give you the approval you desperately desire from closeted homosexuals on the net

That's just one example. It's all over fucking pinterest.

And other places. imagineagoodlifeblog.com/category/style/fashion/

Produce a unique image, and we might believe you.

"took her picture"
this pic is old as fukc you're a liar, so there's no way of answering you, you did virgin/10 i guess

omg how naive are you, ofc it's not ops gf

At the end of the day do you actual care what these virgins think? She's cute af if it is actually your girl

You did very good my man. You made it. Hold on to her and you're a happy man for life.

Man I wish I had a gf with a watermark too

Nice one mate

Another lie, you scumfuck. She is a professional model, fuckface. That's her
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Noorda

nice water mark

Nother:
models.com/models/kim-noorda
You dun goofed, mate. OP is an exceptional faggot

that's OP's gf? NICE

data.whicdn.com/images/23005528/superthumb.jpg

posting in a sad thread

Allegedly, pfft

>filenam
Kek

as a 16 year old female who browses weheartit, this motherfucker is fake. the quality is JUST shitty enough to not be android.

Here we can see not a human, but nothing more than a shallow husk of what was once a man.
Pretending to have a GF in this shithole is meaningless user.

gtfo jailbait.

Congrats, OP. She could probably model but does not.

i know her (northern england?)
i'm sorry but she is a known whore

I hope OP realizes Reverse Image search basically calls him on his bullshit.

Mate, check the links above. She's dutch.