ITT: Actors who are closet racists and probably browse Sup Forums

ITT: Actors who are closet racists and probably browse Sup Forums

Idris Elba

And you based that on what?

During Django Unchained and The Shield he is basically playing himself

I think that he and his frequent collaborator Ray McKinnon are closeted buttbuddies and they have murdered each other's wives to avoid it getting out.

>H-he must be racist like me, 'cuz um, reasons!

>No new episode tonight

Fucking bullshit.

And you based that on what?

What show?

>During Django Unchained

In the Hateful Eight he is basically playing a closeted version of that character

Not necessarily pro-slave, but definitely a conservative dixie with disdain for blacks

Valid, there's a pretty strong link between autism and racism. As the autistic mind is strongly predisposed to racism.

nah, he's a liberal pussy like everyone else in hollywood. He does a shitton of charity work.

What makes you think he is playing himself?

>Goggins is an avid photographer and showcases some of his work on a blog[16] that he created, when he took time off work and traveled across India.[16] He is an avid traveler, spending much of his free time in Cambodia, Central America, Morocco, Thailand and Vietnam.[17][18]

>He is active in various non-profit organizations that range from environmental to humanitarian work.[18] He regularly attends Global Green USA events.[18] He connected to environmental issues through his wife, who directed the documentary The 11th Hour, about the environmental crisis.

Fuck, i've been looking forward to it all week. Usually do a rewatch of last week's before a new one, so at least i'lll do that

Boku no Principals

Closet racist?
Try closet MURDERER!

Why did he toss her off the roof?

To not fall for the alimony meme?

He was pretty closeted in Django Unchained to, desu.

No fucking way this is legit. He's a good old boy who has to share my prejudices. This is like finding out Santa's not real.

Idk what that means mang. New to Sup Forums

maybe he is a closet racist that tries to clean his consciousness by doing charity work

i hope so

Vice Principals

>that article
>that picture

wtf I love goggins now

DROPPED

Bless whoever made that image

He got the whole ''till death do us part'' right

>made that image
It's called a photograph senpai

Right, sorry!

he also played that exact same role as a criminal in new age jewish predator featuring morpheus

He's literally "racist man" actor

Not really; Walt has been incredibly defensive at the whole typecasting thing as a southern racist since he gets attacked by people who think it's his real personality.

It's one of the reasons that he pitched the Venus character to the Sons of Anarchy writers. He wanted to play something 100% different from the usual characters: a flirty transgender prostitute who in spite of being abused by his mother and others, remains remarkably positive about life and upbeat.

The only real instance of Walt potentially being racist in real life was when he was filming the pilot to Justified: one night, he was supposed to have dinner with Tim Olyphant (IIRC around the time they were filming the scene where they first meet and Tim had convinced the writers to let him throw in dialogue where he accused Boyd of not really being a true white supremacist/just using it as an excuse to blow shit up and rob banks).

Walt showed up for the dinner with his characters tattoos not removed Olyphant basically lost his shit demanded Walt put on a long sleave shirt to cover the tattoos up.

Kirsten Stewart

Why did you do it Shane?

BUT HE HAD TO, RIGHT?

Mark Pelligrino

Like most of the cast of Supernatural, is pretty familiar with online fandom shit and all that entails. Also, he's a libertarian/conservative Born Again Christian who constantly has to hide his power level when dealing with his show's pro-incest super liberal fanbase.

I can totally see him having possible racist tendencies and more so, shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general, since it's the only place he can vent his political beliefs and not be lynched from a tree for wrong-think.....

classic

>no Vice Principals
>Night Of ended

Welp. Think I'll start the new season of Ballers.

CLASSIC
L
A
S
S
I
C

Sounds like a great life, I'm gonna go kill myself after my 8 hour dishwashing shift

WHAT? I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THAT

i dont get this meme

classic dano

bon voyage

Every goddamn year on the holidays you fuckers do this. Every. Fucking. Year.

>Rooney
>Racist

Just because she doesn't wanna work with sell-out Will smith doesnt mean she hasn't blessed the rains down in Africa

Also in Predators and Justified

This one I believe.

>check out his twitter
>it's 99% politics

If there's one thing I despise it's people who go full political on their twitter. It's fucking twitter, get involved with your local government instead.

he was literally born to play satan.

Fuck you. Please tell me you're lying.

Rooney loves all blocks, no matter their size or color.

Labor Day Weekend

the "classic" is a meme
but he being a racist is not

Yeah.

I'm still butt-hurt bitter that we didn't get a Satan Supernatural spin-off; would have been far better than that piece of shit Lucifer show we got from Fox.

That said, I really hope if and when we get a Question ongoing, Pelligrino gets cast. He'd be a perfect Vic Sage.

>traveled across India
That would make anybody racist.

>5 o clock
>bitch raping time

>born again christian
>plays satan

>FLANDERS!? YOU'RE THE DEVIL!?

STOP LAUGHING! IT'S NOT FUNNY!

[citation?]

any white person who has been outside is a closet racist

>I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW

I autistically copied the way he spoke at 'that' comedy club in front of my friends and now my gf actually says "I DONT KNOW" 3 times just like Kramer does

Thia website

>projecting
He just looks like a redneck and he's ugly so he's typecast.

Based actors thread?

You got it!

thank god I watch Ballers