Frank = Sup Forums
Ginger guy = reddit

lol hipster indie garbage or something
i forgot this even existed desu

>if it's popular it's shit

What was her problem?

>thats scene where fass converts a blkqt to BWC
awesome movie

The true message is that a tragic backstory doesn't make someone a better artist. Even at the end, ginger fuck was all, "Oh so Frank was a messed up kid and then became a musician?" and Frank's parents said, "No, he always loved music."

Ginger dude thought he needed to be edgy to be good. He just sucked and didn't want to practice because he's a lazy fuck. One of my childhood friends is the same way. Also ginger. Weird.

Less about hipster music and more about mental illness.

And also about romanticizing the tortured artist motif.

Hipsters are fucking weird and you should just ignore them or they'll ruin your life.

>One of my childhood friends is the same way. Also ginger. Weird.
fuck this comment could be about me

That hipster fake-ass wannabe indie kids on social media lack any real talent and will latch onto the first talented person they meet in attempt to leech of their skill and pass it off as their own

>what was the message of this movie?

just bee urself :^)

Do you also keep saying you want to make movies and never do? It's cool, dude. Just stop pretending you want to do shit when you're 26 and haven't even tried because you're too afraid to fail.

yep

Frank's parents even say that his mental illness limited his artistic expression.

Retarded, mental people should be left alone

Indeed. That doesn't go against what I said. Only strengthens it.

Don't be fat

It criticized the idea of genius being a random spark. Yes Frank's autism made him a good musician, but he could never make it because of his disability. Ginger guy kept hoping he would write a hit song someday when really he was just a lazy parasite who tried leeching off of Frank's talent instead of honing his own.

Actually,
Ginger = Sup Forums
Frank = guy who doesn't use the internet

Why does he wear the mask?

Holy shit, this is very true.
Spot on.

noone posted the moive name - that's very rothchildish