Buenas Tardes Amigo

>Buenas Tardes Amigo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ween2017-07-13.ck930.flac16/ween2017-07-13t13.flac
instagram.com/p/BVFtTVJh1Yj/?taken-by=inxy_bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New ween when

every ween album has that one song which could be considered the worst song of all time on it, with the exception of The Mollusk and maybe The Pod

But I loved Buenas Tardes!

Hellloooooo my old friend

it's a good song

candi is fucking dogshit though

I never listen to this album just because of that one track.

That's what mickey says, but I still like Candi, Pink Eye, and The Fucked Jam

Candi is hilarious, honestly. I'm not sure why.

Do they intentionally try to fuck the flow of their albums? White pepper is solid, but stroker ace throws a wrench in things. It's not a bad song, it just doesn't fit well.

Nah they said there's always one song that they look back on like "what the fuck were we thinking?"

here

I was thinking

tick
nothing really
hey fat boy
buenos tardes amigo
japanese cowboy
nothing
bananas and blow
the fucked jam
spirit walker

Both Alcan Road and Joppa Road are shit.

All great. Though Spirit Walker is meh. Fruit man is worse

>tick
tick is fantastic wtf

Candi is way more interesting than Buenas Tardes Amigo

Bananas and Blow is not the worst song on White Pepper.

Buenos dias Mandy!!

Joppa Road is one of Ween's best songs.

Pink Eye On My Leg is the worst Ween song

>touch my tooter

too repetitive, the whole shtick gets old fast

Alcan Road is great though

What is? For me the contenders are
>The Grobe
>She's Your Baby

It actually isn't, your taste is just shit.

Stroker Ace probably.

Touch My Tooter is better than Sarah and Lovin U Thru It All

Good song, just didn't belong on White Pepper

bananas and blow is great you faggot

I agree.

the pod has molly, to me that's the least listenable ween song

Molly is amazing.

How the fuck do you not like The Grobe?

no stay forever is, not that it's a bad song

bananas and blow, spirit walker, and the fucked jam are among the best even on their albums

youre fucked dood

>bad song
Do acid then listen to it

Agreed. I wish Pure Guavas second half was as good as the first

Holy fuck you guys are retarded. Tick, Molly, Bananas and Blow, Japanese Cowboy, and Touch My Tooter are among the best songs on each of their respective albums. Do you guys just not like brown shit? This makes no sense, how can you hate these songs? I understand not liking Candi but honestly if it doesn't grow on you then you're doing something wrong.

Seriously though, fucking Tick???? How much of a pleb can one person be? And Bananas and Blow is far and away the best song on White Pepper. And while it's hard to pick a best track on the Pod, Molly is easily a contender.

Fucking hell

>best song on White Pepper
>anything but Ice Castles
Smh!

Poop Ship Destroyer is tied with Big Jilm for best song though

>(You)
why the fuck did you reply to me

Because Pink Eye is a great track. Best on the Mollusk? No, but it's still amazing

I would think he replied to you because he thinks you're wrong about pink eye being bad

which you are

Molly is objectively one of the 5 worst songs on The Pod. What are 5 songs worse than it from that album?

Easy
>Laura
>Sorry Charlie
>Oh My Dear
>The Stallion Pt 2
>Right to the Ways and Rules of the World
Keep in mind the album is a 10, there's no bad song on it, but all of these are worse than Molly

I don't think Molly is bad, but all of those songs are definitely better better.

>Keep in mind the album is a 10, there's no bad song on it
I guess we can agree on that, and maybe 2/5 of your examples but you're definitely wrong about the stallion part 2

"brown" is the thing that kept this band from true greatness

bananas and blow sounds like a horribly produced full house ost song

>Sorry Charlie
>Oh My Dear
>Stallion Pt. 2
>Right to the ways and Rules of the World

Those are some of the best songs on the pod! If you are looking for worse what about Boing, Alone, and Polo Asado.

the live version they played at ogden last thursday was the highlight of the set

archive.org/details/ween2017-07-13.ck930.flac16/ween2017-07-13t13.flac

listen to gener's barking towards the end... a religious experience to see.

No, it sounds like an tongue in cheek homage to jimmy buffet

stallion part 2 is one of the best ween songs

>pollo asado
oh boy
>boing
excellent
>alone
excellent

>implying
Brown is the reason they had their greatness in the first place

nev nigga

Go see them live they have enough gold

WTF that song is one of their best. It's so comfy and chill. My friends and I love playing it on a warm summer day.

Y'all faggots have shit taste. As a Ween historian and long time Brown Eyed Member of the Ween Cult, GO FUDGE YOURSELF YOU Poopy POKER!

Stallion Part 2 is one of the weakest tracks. Part 1 is transcendental but part 2 is underwhelming. I honestly prefer part 3 to part 2.
lol no, brown is what made them unique and allowed them to be as creative as they wanted. People who don't like the brown songs tend to be boring, and are the ones who pretend the White Pepper is their best album when it's definitely in their bottom 3. If not for brown we wouldn't have the best track on Quebec (Happy Colored Marbles) and we wouldn't have the entirety of the Pod

I fucking love Boing, one of my favorites. It's so moody and simple. Polo Asado is definitely one of the weaker songs though, was considering putting it over Sorry Charlie

incorrect/fuck you pleb

Had the Ween boys not put Molly and Right To The Ways and The Rules Of The World, The Pod would go from an 8 to a 9, and without The Fucked Jam Quebec would be a 10

The Pod is indeed a 10, one of the best albums ever made.

Brown songs can be good, some are a bit much though... be real.

Also White Pepper is great, definitely a good Ween album

I'd rank them

Quebec > Mollusk > Chocolate & Cheese > Pure Guava > White Pepper > 12CGC > GodWeenSatan > The Pod > La Cucaracha

If you count shinola, I'd rank it above Pure Guava.

Ween is the best. I've bought all the Ween merch and been to 10 concerts, and got ALL my friends into Ween. They fucking ROCK! Don't you dare shit on them at all, you hipsters!

Right to the Ways and the Rules of the World is literally top 5 Pod.

Gr8 track

there are a lot of good songs that they have never even played live. my biggest hopes:

1. Linda (the sexy dancer)
2. Pot Luck
3. Oh My Little Country Cottage
4. You can go shit in your hat Matt
5. More instant death covers (dreamland, lord of illusion, hammer to the skull)

Absolute garbage ranking.

I don't care that you've been to 10 shows, you're a pleb for putting The Pod that low.

agreed

god so many plebs on here, i cant even look at ween threads anymore too many newfags to ween who dont know shit about the band or how epic their discog is fuckkkk im so fucking heasted rn

FUCK ALL OF U CUNTS

FUCK U TOO INXY I HATE THIS PLACE ITS ALL UNDERAGED HIPSTER SKINNY KEKS WITH GARBAGE TASTE

WEEN IS ABOVE ALL UR PRETENTIOUS INTERESTS FUCK U FUCK U COCKSUCKING FAGGOT CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>that order
White Pepper is a solid album but compared to the rest of their output it's not great

the Pod=Chocolate and Cheese=the Mollusk=Quebec>GWS=Pure Guava>12GCG>Shinola>White Pepper>La Cucaracha

The Pod fucking sucks. It only has like 5 decent songs. Only hipster contrarian faggots like The Pod. Their other work is OBJECTIVELY better. Anyone with ears knows that. Go back to sniffing glue

This was literal at Brooklyn Steel last month

Nigga was smoking a cigarette the whole time

You have garbage taste for putting Shinola and White Pepper so low.

You clearly haven't listened to it enough. All the songs are fucking fantastic.

She's Your Baby
Exactly Where IM AT, Flutes of Chi, Even if you dont, Stay Forever, Back to basom

ALL FUCKING 10/10 god-tier tracks.

>5 decent songs
Name 'em

pic related is very underrated in this board
it's one of their best to me, honestly

Have you only ever listened to it once?

so which 5 songs are worse just wondering I'll be waiting

gtfo you tryhard youtube normie piece of shit.

I like Shinola a lot, and as I said White Pepper is good, but they're competing with some GOAT albums. For any other artist they might be their best but Ween has only ever produced one not good album, and even that has its moments.

Nope, 10+ times.

I see the appeal if you like doing ketamine up the ass while doing beers as you're suicidal otherwise meh.

Good tracks are as follows: Captain Fantasy, Dr Rock, Frank, Right to the ways and the rules of the world, and Pork Roll Egg and Cheese.

Never understood why so many hipsters on here started pretending it's so good all of a sudden. Some of the tracks drone on and are legitimately painful to sit through. Call White Pepper "mainstream" all you want but it's enjoyable to anyone I play it to, The Pod hurts my ears and it's just too fucking tryhard le avante garde bullshit. FUCK THAT SHIT!

>tfw I like The Fucked Jam, especially on the full album's flow

Ween ruined other live music for me but I'm not complaining

La Cucaracha is good, too.

Meh their worst album by far. Maybe 3 tolerable tracks max. Mostly boring and forgettable.

If you can't hear the greatness of The Pod then you aren't a true Ween fan, I'm sorry.

the world failed la cucaracha, similar to the sega dreamcast. but unlike the dreamcast la cucaracha only gets better with time

Jeez calm down buddy I just didn't like 2 songs off of The Pod, I still think it's really great

It's good but it's not the best album its far overrated

Gotta listen to it more m8, it's not as bad as you say.

It's their third best album.

I just got called a normie

I actually cannot understand this opinion. I understand being turned off to it the first time, or even the second time, but after that if you don't at least recognize its genius then there's something wrong with you. It has such a unique sound. It's so...dark and dank. It's also pretty consistent in its sound. Plus some tracks make me fucking hungry. I'm listening to it right now and enjoying every second of it.

brown kept them from making actual songs, white pepper showed this

which is horrible

This was me last month

instagram.com/p/BVFtTVJh1Yj/?taken-by=inxy_bb

You have boring tastes my friend. Ween without brown is like a burrito without jalapenos and cilantro. Sure it's still good, but it's missing something that makes it really stand out.

it's shit desu

Not him but what do you consider to be their best album from their more accessible days (post-pure guava)?

Mollusk>C&C>12 GCG>Quebec>White Pepper>La Cucaracha

CC, the Mollusk, and Quebec
I'm actually the guy you replied to

The Mollusk hands down.